Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,052 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10983078 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tritri:

I want 1 stock that will get me 100% sir. not all this monitoring spirit everyday only to end up with 11% after been happy and dreaming of 50% at list just as locodemy on fcmb

When you see those stocks, you won't be able to buy them but at last they will return the 100% or even more. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
@angelo82 pls let me know once those kind of stock are up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
MishdaFish:

IEI is being delisted from NSE, they are mopping up any offer now. If you fail to cash in now, you will be sent your cash value as a cheque (more like dividend) Called CSCS and was given the info.

Yeah......I wasn't sure of the exit plans for minority shareholders in companies that are to be delisted. I guess that was the same reason why the huge offers in Evans disappeared too. There's hope for shareholders who are stuck in the likes of Dunlop, Deap, Evans and Mtech then. They have DIP (Delisting In Progress) against their symbols.
Didn't know I could call CSCS for such info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tritri:

I want 1 stock that will get me 100% sir. not all this monitoring spirit everyday only to end up with 11% after been happy and dreaming of 50% at list just as locodemy on fcmb

Are you by any chance related to Agba something ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ucap, the only stock that does not disappoint.
Megainvest gave the analysis early this year.
Anything that will make me sell this ucap must be very strong.
Those of you waiting @1.5 junction should not give up.
When it gets there I will join you to mop up because I am waiting too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigeria stock exchange
(Change is constant in everyone's life), I don't understand anymore the movement in the NSE again.

Is like when a northerner become president of the country, NSE will be heading to the southern pole and when a southerner become president of the country, NSE will be heading to the northern pole.

Case study.
1. Obasanjo administration 1999 - 2007 (NSE headed to the northern pole) northern pole dominate.
2. Yaradua administration 2007 -2010 (to southern pole) southern pole dominate.
3. Goodluck administration 2010 - 2015 (to the northern pole) northern pole dominate.
4. Buhari administration 2015 - present ( to the southern pole) southern pole dominate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tritri:
@angelo82 pls let me know once those kind of stock are up.

you wan try.....oya take them........ccnn,fo,wapco,julius berger,transcorp,presco,okomu,flour mill,eti.......do you still want more?.......i will be back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Manonamission:

Are you by any chance related to Agba something ?

Not by any chance...why d quest?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

you wan try.....oya take them........ccnn,fo,wapco,julius berger,transcorp,presco,okomu,flour mill,eti.......do you still want more?.......i will be back

lol..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chibuking81:
Nigeria stock exchange, change is constant, I don't understand the movement of NSE again.

Is like when a northerner become president of the country, NSE will be heading to the southern pole and when a southerner become president of the country, NSE will be heading to the northern pole.

Case study.
1. Obasanjo administration 1999 - 2007 (NSE headed to the northern pole) northern pole dominate.
2. Yaradua administration 2007 -2010 (to southern pole) southern pole dominate.
3. Goodluck administration 2010 - 2015 (to the northern pole) northern pole dominate.
4. Buhari administration 2015 - present ( to the southern pole) southern pole dominate.

Na lie,2017 na different case.........if your pastor na pastor chris of christ embassy,better tell him to start thinking of the name it will give 2017.........boys eye's don red badly.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

Na lie,2017 na different case.........if your pastor na pastor chris of christ embassy,better tell him to start thinking of the name it will give 2017.........boys eye's don red badly.......
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
angelo82:

When you see those stocks, you won't be able to buy them but at last they will return the 100% or even more. grin

i like you because of this statement.......good ans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tritri:

Not by any chance...why d quest?

If I remember correctly, he prefers the 100% strategy. Do your DD on PZ and UACN. There are many others but I am of the opinion that if the economy stabilizes next year, these two stocks should do a 100% effortlessly. There's little attention on them too. 9M unaudited of PZ is poor but still do your own DD. Consumer goods/conglomerates have a way of passing costs over to consumers. 2017 quarterly results could confirm this.

Disclaimer: Consult your investment adviser. My post could be misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

we need someone to throw a bid @ 1.20 let us sing halleluya chorus today...

-bearish pull back building up !
- sellers are doing press ups (see offers taking position above 1.12 levels )
- brace for the pull back
- resistance wall forming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Manonamission:

If I remember correctly, he prefers the 100% strategy. Do your DD on PZ and UACN. There are many others but I am of the opinion that if the economy stabilizes next year, these two stocks should do a 100% effortlessly. There's little attention on them too. 9M unaudited of PZ is poor but still do your own DD. Consumer goods/conglomerates have a way of passing costs over to consumers. 2017 quarterly results could confirm this.

Yes,some of the missing companies i omitted.....unilever is not also left out........Tritri pls make sure you grab one of them........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:

-bearish pull back building up ! - sellers are doing press ups (see offers taking position above 1.12 levels ) - brace for the pull back - resistance wall forming
#1.10 is the resistance for now.....i'm still holding.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Manonamission:

Also only invest the money you can afford to loose....MMM stylee cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Manonamission:

Both UACN and PZ belongs to the FMCG industry, their rally depends on CPI.

But UACN is vary profitable at the current price, considering the profits they are making from their subsidiarity(CAP PLC, UACN properties etc)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Whats happening to Stanbic-IBTC result. We are just kept in the dark about that Bank.

cc:
locodemy
angelo82
fxuser
Intendy
Manonamission
Chibuking81
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
locodemy:

After the multiple reconstructions,this is the way minority shareholders ended with the company.......egwu di kwa o.

Its actually a punishment for violation of NSE rules for not making public their audited accounts for some years. I think Nse should ask board members to resign for non compliance it would make them sit up. http://nigeriannewsdirect.com/investors-lose-n17-8bn-as-nse-delists-8-companies-over-rules-violation/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ucap
closing on full bid wt 1,243,687 left unfilled ! umm

Fcmb
survives 1.10

Zenith
bears wont let go

Eti
bullish

Guinness / Sterlnbank
full bid , no sellers left

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
I do not understand this morgan bid/offer table any longer.
Bid price greater than offer price angry

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Union bank ehh! shocked shocked
4rin investors r gradually coming back!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
stokfrick:
Union bank ehh! shocked shocked
4rin investors r gradually coming back!

600mln units traded PRE-Rights issue.
Seems Atlas Mara wants to take up more board space

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
fxuser:

600mln units traded PRE-Rights issue.
Seems Atlas Mara wants to take up more board space

Delisting of this Bank is loading.... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
feelamong:

Delisting of this Bank is loading.... lipsrsealed
seconded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
stock with new 52 week highs

ucap #2.91k

no stock with new 52 week lows

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Una welldone o .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls where can I get the outstanding shares of each company on nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week highs

ucap #2.91k

no stock with new 52 week lows
Stock of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
megainvest:

Stock of the year!

You saw this long time ago.
Gradually moving to #4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Brent Crude 55.26 ▲ +1.24 2.30% 12/16/2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, Mpeace(m), Adinije(f), unite4real, sophy17(m), dapix and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.