Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955628 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
locodemy:
I have a particar stock that will close at 1.20 on or before 31st December 2016.

I knw d stuff ...no forget us sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
locodemy:
I have a particar stock that will close at 1.20 on or before 31st December 2016.

I see u eyeing fcmb @locodemy even without mentioning name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogoo4real:

I see u eyeing fcmb @locodemy even without mentioning name.

he already heavy on it grin grin grin

just looking for more buyer to join the pushing up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
The more you look tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
@ihedioramma
@DeRuggedProf
@locodemy

What ur thought on CCNN , do you think it pump and dump?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
I also know a particular stock which one of us here sold that will close this year at 4.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
locodemy:
I also know a particular stock which one of us here sold that will close this year at 4.00.

How many trading days are left this year... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tritri:
@ihedioramma
@DeRuggedProf
@locodemy

their 1.5million tonne/year cement plant worth $300m will be ready by Q3 2017. so decide bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

How many trading days are left this year... grin grin grin
My brother held me ask him o grin in all the years na four days the thing go get to #4 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tritri:
@ihedioramma
@DeRuggedProf
@locodemy

read my post well, it will drop befor going up . you may buy some and keep some money .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Tritri:
@MonitorinSpirit Ur Wicked..But it could be ur turn tomorrow...@godlyguy Did u sale ur FBNH? Or Skye bank? U don't post too much after the skye bank saga.

Yeah, I sold FBNH at #3.45 and #3.50 respectively as for SKYE BANK I have my reservations for now

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2016
godlyguy:

Yeah, I sold FBNH at #3.45 and #3.50 respectively as for SKYE BANK I have my reservations for now

THE BIG SMART GUY

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2016
locodemy:

reason
OANDO is full of technicalities
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Intendy:

their 1.5million tonne/year cement plant worth $300m will be ready by Q3 2017. so decide bro
In this recession period, people are more interested in the stomach infrastructure than building infrastructure.
People are not building as much to compare with before recession.
People are not buy cement as much now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
We must make money no matter what, DEVIL IS A LIAR grin grin grin....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
ThePropertyGuy:

Can you please provide a guide in the simplest of terms as to how one can buy bitcoins here in Nigeria. Sure it will be appreciated by many
I just saw this now. If I get the permission of members here, I will go ahead.

So do I have your permissions my NSEMPA brothers and sisters?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2016
PT: Would you then say, to paraphrase the title of your book on Nigeria, that Nigeria is still dancing on the brink or have we fallen off it completely?

Campbell: It’s dancing on the cliff, not falling off. If the elections in 2015 had not been regarded by most Nigerians as credible, then I think there would have been a danger of going over the brink. That didn’t happen. The security challenges that the Buhari government faces continue to be Boko Haram in the north, now the unrest in the Delta, plus a resurgence of interest in Biafra, which it’s hard to see how that’s going to play out. Nigeria is an extraordinarily difficult country to govern, but it has not gone over the brink....

PT: As a former ambassador and political counsellor to Nigeria and South Africa respectively, how would you assess the importance of these two countries to the United States and the world?

Campbell: I would argue that Nigeria and South Africa are the two African countries of the greatest strategic importance to the United States. Nigeria because of its sheer size, but also because it is, I think, a noble experiment. A multi-ethnic, multi-religious democracy in a continent that is part of the developing world....

Excerpts from an interview by Premium Times with John Campbell, former US Ambassador to Nigeria. Emphasis on the bolded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Born2berich:
I just saw this now. If I get the permission of members here, I will go ahead.

So do I have your permissions my NSEMPA brothers and sisters?

No this for NSEPA followers......create your own Bitcoin digital currency market pick alert(BDCMPA)......you will get much abuses here and i am one of them.........i am ready to join you over there if you are done with the creation....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Sterln bank

- juju trades continues
- breaks .80

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Sterling bank is back with multiples of 8154 units again....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Access
-full bid , sellers don go xmas
-breaks back above 5.60
-ready to break out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
locodemy:

No this for NSEPA followers......create your own Bitcoin digital currency market pick alert(BDCMPA)......you will get much abuses here and i am one of them.........i am ready to join you over there if you are done with the creation....
pls do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Sterling bank is back with multiples of 8154 units again....... grin grin grin

-all at the same price oh
- can total over 10m units oh loll
- wayo market marker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2016
FBNH
- minor resistance at 3.50
- if it fails to break , na pull back to go reload and try again in d new year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Market will close early today @12.30. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th December 2016 as Public Holiday to mark the Christmas/Boxing Day celebrations.
In view of the above, Please be informed that The Nigerian Stock Exchange will close for business and trading at 12.30 noon today 23rd of December, 2016, to allow market participants more time to prepare for the Christmastide.
Market will reopen on Wednesday 28th December 2016.

On behalf of Management, we wish all participants happy and restful celebrations.
angelo82:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
What is NSEMPA turning to. MMM adverts or what. Moderators/admin should do the needful pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2016
angelo82:

Next trading day will be Wed 28th.
Interesting Jan upcoming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, floydmayweather, Emeka1441 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.