Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
Brent Crude 54.94 = 0.00 0.00% 1/10/2017

make you no get HBP o.i want crude price down so that when i exit 50% of fcmb,i will use the proceeds for Eterna oil..................Another fcmb in the making
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2017
locodemy:

make you no get HBP o.i want crude price down so that when i exit 50% of fcmb,i will use the proceeds for Eterna oil..................Another fcmb in the making
HBP grin grin grin grin O never, dont you know your brother any more? . so you are not the one that sell FCMB yesterday? dont cry as you did in FBNH/OANDO . #0.20 by three million units is that not ok for you big eyes is not good all the time ? see proverb way peterichy they give o .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
HBP grin grin grin grin O never, dont you know your brother any more? . so you are not the one that sell FCMB yesterday? dont cry as you did in FBNH/OANDO . #0.20 by three million units is that not ok for you big eyes is not good all the time ? see proverb way peterichy they give o .

I will sell half of all my fcmb at 1.50 use it buy eterna oil.The other half go dey there till fcmb pay dividend and probably i may leave it for 2 years to sell at 5.00.

Are you laughing?..........dont worry,you will laugh with me at last.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Tritri:
@ locodemy how i wish i had bought fcmb at 1 naira when u were screaming. But i went for DIAMOND though am on 15% profit on diamond sha. well i believe more opportunities will show up dis JAN.
There are allways opportunities in NSEMPA come bull, come bear . if you are with your cutlass go tru all the stock (home work/DD)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
There are allways opportunities in NSEMPA come bull, come bear . if you are with your cutlass go tru all the stock (home work/DD)

i like u because you are specific.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
locodemy:

I will sell half of all my fcmb at 1.50 use it buy eterna oil.The other half go dey there till fcmb pay dividend and probably i may leave it for 2 years to sell at 5.00.

Are you laughing?..........dont worry,you will laugh with me at last.
grin grin grin grin eterna oil? o you are wellcome am one of the land lord's there grin OK .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin grin grin grin eterna oil? o you are wellcome am one of the land lord's there grin OK .

i need the price of oil to drop more so that eterna price will also drop...........rolles:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
locodemy:

i like u because you are specific.
JAH BLESS . grin you want oil down because of eterna? do you forget if oil is down you have problem with FCMB if you have not sell ? yesterday is example . why not OANDO ? my home teacher told me oando may get to #6+ befor month end .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Brent Crude 55.07 ▲ +0.13 0.24% 1/10/2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
feelamong:
Please Brethren......is this a good time to take Margin Loan to mop up UBA and FBNH?

My brokers have just dangled that bait to me now..

The broker ignored the oportunity to invest the money directly, for a guaranteed return on your head. Head or tail, they get to make some money, albeit marginal profit.

You are been lured to take on the whole risk alone. That is the scenario you need to internalize ATM. What is the Cost-Benefit to you, if it turns out right or the table turns against you? Answer that question, and you are good.

The returns are good but the consequence, won't let me. Can't be telling stories that hurt at 74(Buhari's age grin cool).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jenbost: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
@ Locodemy

Sir.
Good morning. Following your instruction regarding my unclaimed outstanding dividends, I sent an email to zenith registras and one Bunmi replied informing me that the mandate form whch was submitted to them by my bank as been received and treated. She said I should send a written letter to them instructing thm to pall my outstanding dividends.
Sir. I urgently need your help as I do not know how to go about the letter. Please who do I address the letter to? I will be happy if you can send a sample of the letter so that I can copy it and send it to them.
My email is olayemiharry@gmail.com
Thank you and have a good day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
feelamong:
Please Brethren......is this a good time to take Margin Loan to mop up UBA and FBNH?

pls don't buy the idea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Intendy:

pls don't buy the idea

A broker is NEVER employed to make you rich, but to GENERATE COMMISSIONS.... grin grin grin
I will send you a youtube link later.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2017
feelamong:

The interest rate will be one of the factors to make a better decision. Abi na interest free?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
BIG Folks that have been waiting for liquidity to cash out are doing so now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2017
What the market makers are doing in UBA IS NOT FAIR!!!!! THEY SHOULD ALLOW THE STOCK FIND ITS LEVEL. A LOT OF ARTIFICIAL BIDS ON 4.9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Zenith bank and GTB bank might likely declare between #1 and #1.50 as their 2016 final dividend.
In anticipation of their dividend, how much will be good to buy these two stocks .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2017
FXUSER!!!
Where art thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Amen o!
locodemy:
Baba God i thank you for another brighter day you procreated for Fcmb faithfuls.........we are looking forward for another 10% today and by 2.30 when the closing bell will be rang,we will be going home @1.40........we pray thee in Jesus name..............and Fcmb faithfuls say...........Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2017
Prepare for a slight pull back.........The smart ones are off today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Magical
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Mfunkynation:
Amen o!

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
See how NSE take call passengers for different buses and now dump them before their bus stop.Anyway the truth is big pocket trader don hold their cash to control the crazy bull before it hit them hard on their head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Chibuking81:
Zenith bank and GTB bank might likely declare between #1 and #1.50 as their 2016 final dividend.
In anticipation of their dividend, how much will be good to buy these two stocks .

#20 and #30 max.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2017
angelo82:
See how NSE take call passengers for different buses and now dump them before their bus stop.Anyway the truth is big pocket trader don hold their cash to control the crazy bull before it hit them hard on their head. grin

Sir Ange, what is ur opinion if u re for dividend on sound stock ..do u sell on cap appre or wait for div
Some are taking profit Asap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2017
angelo82:

I keep saying it here. The BIG folks drive up prices, and with liquidity. Than they sell out their massive holdings in the elevated prices and liquidity. Some folks who get sucked up in the vortex will cry later.

This bull run happens most Januarys on the NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
lancee:

Sir Ange, what is ur opinion if u re for dividend on sound stock ..do u sell on cap appre or wait for div
Some are taking profit Asap

Some stocks I will sell once your capital appreciation is good enough and some I will hold till Q1 of 2017 because I know they will deliver.The problem now is are they going to release result from this month end till next month or it will be the usual march/april date.If result is not coming now especially for banks, then it may be a bull trap but if the circular from NSE is anything to go by then I believe things will go fine from here on.But only oil stock and consumer goods usually release early result especially FO should release by 31st of January according to their tradition.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Eterna abeg na you i dey wait for now...........pull back now!........3.00 and below abeg!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
angelo82:

Some stocks I will sell once your capital appreciation is good enough and some I will hold till Q1 of 2017 because I know they will deliver.The problem now is are they going to release result from this month end till next month or it will be the usual march/april date.If result is not coming now especially for banks, then it may be a bull trap but if the circular from NSE is anything to go by then I believe things will go fine from here on.But only oil stock and consumer goods usually release early result especially FO should release by 31st of January according to their tradition.

Exatly my thots , march/april still far o , but if its jan/feb for banks then i think its ok

pls what is that circular abt from Nse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
lancee:

Exatly my thots , march/april still far o , but if its jan/feb for banks then i think its ok

pls what is that circular abt from Nse

The rule actually is that all listed companies must release their result 30days after the expiration of the quarter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
angelo82:

The rule actually is that all listed companies must release their result 30days after the expiration of the quarter.

ok ..heard abt it .we wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.