Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10908568 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
locodemy:

Afriprud/ucap,fcmb and eterna oil no be moi moi stocks..................The returns for 2017 alone go make you faint.i will advice you to forget that stock and get these ones into your portfolio...................i am expecting a 50m naira fortfolio by the end of this year with these stocks i listed above.better think deep now..........there is still opportunity for everyone.

You need to be circumspect in recommending stocks.
Where in I agree that those stocks you mentioned might be good,I strongly believe that it might not be wise to enter at the current price. No matter how good any stock is,overpaying for it will surely affect ROI.My two kobo opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Meyer Plc - Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of 291,489,840 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at 75Kobo per share of Meyer Plc has opened for subscription. Acceptance list opens:Monday 9 January 2017 Acceptance list closes:Friday, 10 February 2017 This is for your information and necessary action please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
angelo82:

You love cheap stocks. grin
100% is certain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
locodemy:

100% is certain

Maybe but expensive stocks also return more than 100%.The best stocks of 2016 were expensive and small medium but not cheap.Cheap stocks without fuel has acceleration limit. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
angelo82:

Maybe but expensive stocks also return more than 100%.The best stocks of 2016 were expensive and small medium but not cheap.Cheap stocks without fuel has acceleration limit. grin

2017 is not 2016..........most kobo stocks you are seeing now has EPS 0.50k and above.............expect 100% return in them this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
locodemy:

2017 is not 2016..........most kobo stocks you are seeing now has EPS 0.50k and above.............expect 100% return in them this year.

True but my point is mix your stocks and don't chase only cheap stocks as more expensive stocks will shape the market this year.Beside FCMB is undervalued stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
angelo82:

True but my point is mix your stocks and don't chase only cheap stocks as more expensive stocks will shape the market this year.Beside FCMB is undervalued stock.

By the end of the year,stocks like eterna oil,fbn,access,uba etc will be moving out of penny stocks to become value or blue cheap stocks.Just play your game wel o.

Now tell me one expensive stock you think will do 100% this year let me tell you 20 kobo stocks that will do 100%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Brent Crude 54.09 ▲ +0.45 0.84% 1/11/2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
locodemy:

By the end of the year,stocks like eterna oil,fbn,access,uba etc will be moving out of penny stocks to become value or blue cheap stocks.Just play your game wel o.

Now tell me one expensive stock you think will do 100% this year let me tell you 20 kobo stocks that will do 100%.

Access and UBA, I will agree. But others na siddon look I dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jom28gy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
how do i locates Uniliver plc and to connect wit them for verification of my shares i bought long Time ago?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
angelo82:
FO market marker is bad.Stock is ready to move but he purposely decelerate the upward movement so that some impatient monkeys can keep selling to him at low price since he already knew result will change the status of the stock.There is need to cautious in this market and think deeply before sentimentally selling off your stock.

FO now N75 i will remind you when it gets to N8.

Same way I told Pa Emma 3yrs ago that SKYEBANK is going home to MAMA when it was still trading above N4 but he and his fellow optismists doubted now what is happening angry

"Guns don't kill people, it is people that kill people"

Same way

"Stocks don't kill people, it is people that kill themselves".

The problem with the so called optimists is they simply dont want to face reality rather they always build castle in the air and at the end they look for who to blame.

FG is seriously sourcing for loan,

Most companies are on verge of recapitalization.

Baba kabiru no longer get his pension,

Rebekah and coys has lost their jobs.

Bassey salary is not forthcoming.

Emeka can't access dollar for his business.

The little fund left in the system MMM has stolen it.

Now tell me where will the money to push stocks to high heavens come from

*ThE OcToPuS*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Stock of a profitable company will just go down like that without anything to buttress your point.Or maybe you mean you will like to buy at 8?If so put it on your watchlist and maybe in some years you could get it or never.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin and oando going to 1000 naira from day the deal of conco was concluded

''And pple keep making money on NSE ''

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
A lot would be here lamenting about skye bank and would not see the new opportunities in the NSE....

take a look at the Agric sector and take a look at those that will profit from the High Interest rates regime in the Economy... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
feelamong:
A lot would be here lamenting about skye bank and would not see the new opportunities in the NSE....

take a look at the Agric sector and take a look at those that will profit from the High Interest rates regime in the Economy... cheesy

Sir, that is the joy of stock market. There's always a BULL market somewhere when your entry price is right and one has done his/her due diligence very well. We should all know that there's no hurry in taken buying decision when it comes to stock because opportunities always abound grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
lancee:

Don't mind him, this is the time they scare people to dump their stock but is not working anymore. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
lancee:

Oando is not a recommendable stock for now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
STOCK TRADING IS PURELY A PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
feelamong:

Okomo oil is good stock considering the price of red oil, but @#44 it seen to be expensive, and the company share is some time difficult to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
ihedioramma:
Brent Crude 54.09 ▲ +0.45 0.84% 1/11/2017

no 2 rallies are ever the same, no 2 pull backs are ever the same ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
STOCK TRADING IS PURELY A PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE!!! grin grin grin

absolutely , its patience versus impatience
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
locodemy:

Afriprud/ucap,fcmb and eterna oil no be moi moi stocks..................The returns for 2017 alone go make you faint.i will advice you to forget that stock and get these ones into your portfolio...................i am expecting a 50m naira fortfolio by the end of this year with these stocks i listed above.better think deep now..........there is still opportunity for everyone.

okay sir.

by the time you see what am seeing,,,,you will come to beg and buy from me at very higher price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chibuking81:
Oando is not a recommendable stock for now.

We all know but keep your eye on it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
.....this FO na witchy stock, I swear!... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
The stock just made a statement! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Willie2015:

@fxuser
Need to upgrade my knowledge on technical analysis & charts, need your recommendation on books or online course.

1)
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards and John Magee –
''this is without a doubt the bible of Technical Analysis. It’s a must read for anyone who takes this market seriously.''

2)
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John Murphy

and be be lo (chk youtube for short video summaries or downloaded PDF on google)

Hope it helps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
Guinness #74.90k
no new 52 week highs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
binaflexia:
.....this FO na witchy stock, I swear!... grin grin grin

na chief JUJU stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chibuking81:
Okomo oil is good stock considering the price of red oil, but @#44 it seen to be expensive, and the company share is some time difficult to sell.

A stock that can get to N100. Definition of expensive is relative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
rebekah2011:

A stock that can get to N100. Definition of expensive is relative

100 is not feasible.

Been watching Okomu throughout last year.

Pressco is even better than Okomu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dammybrite, LordAdam16, Emumakpo, kaykehin, tayejay(m), Ginalex(f), nnadengram(m), Bizibi(m), Druss(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.