Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838224 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:

stocks with less free float always outperform the market.Air service does not attract investors........i will advice you keep off unless you want to participate in the dividend which is sure for the company.

Is Air Service not in this aviation industry that is oscillating. I suspect the company may have many receivables that they wont be able to collect. Imagine if they are being owed by airlines like Arik, Aero, FirstNation etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Anyone with idea on why FBHN was opened at N3.55 when it closed yesterday at N3.66?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
The National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas (NUPENG) has suspended its three-day warning strike barely 24 hours after it commenced. The union president, Igwe Achese, announced the suspension after a meeting with the minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige and other top government officials. NUPENG expressed satisfaction with the commitment shown by the government at the meeting, which was also attended by the leadership of Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) and other stakeholders in the oil sector. NUPENG embarked on the strike on Wednesday, January 11, in protest of the sacking of over 4,000 oil workers without benefits by oil firms. Commenting on the situation, Ngige said it the government has reached several agreements with the International Oil Companies (IOCs) and Local Oil Companies (LOCs) in respect to the workers' agitation, but the companies failed to comply. He said: "A lot of agreements have been reached
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
BMZK:
Anyone with idea on why FBHN was opened at N3.55 when it closed yesterday at N3.66?

There's a pre-market trade that happens in the morning between 9.30 and 10.10am or so. That's where open market price is determined based on supply vs demand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2017
The Chinese government on
Wednesday announced a fresh
$40 billion investment in the
Nigerian economy. The Chinese Foreign Affairs
Minister, Mr. Wang Yi, made the
disclosure at a bilateral meeting
with his Nigerian counterpart, Mr.
Geoffrey Onyeama, in Abuja. The minister said China had
already invested up to $45 billion
in the Nigerian economy. He said, “Nigeria and China are
strategic partners. Our relations
have been developing well. China
has already invested or financed
a total number of $22billion
projects here in Nigeria, another $23billion projects are ongoing. “In addition, we are also following
up another over $40billion of
investments which is in the
pipeline.
“Compare with the size,
population and markets of our two countries, our cooperation still
have large potential to be
deepened.” He also pointed out that to
achieve further development and
prosperity, Nigeria and China
need to strengthen political mutual
trust and deep complementary
between the two nations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

FBNH

- SP closing above 3.60 wt good volume
- 20dma stays above 50 dma (crossover was 5th Dec)
- RSI above 60 , good sentiments remain
- those who bought the support at N3, shud be up +20%
- sit still

FBNH
- testing 3.70 on good volume
- macd above signal line and above zero line
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Transcorp
- looking to break 0.90 resistance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2017
Only results will separate men from boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Eterna oil taking off gradually.......not yet inside the bus as less units available
fully loaded sterling bank 35% and fcmb 60% portfolio.........and union homes 5%
stocks in my portfolio...... fcmb and sterling bank plus useless union homes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
stocks on target...........CCNN.........good news coming by september Eterna oil........good news already manifested Others.........wapic,skye,transcorp.......known as JUJU stocks for the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Fidelity bank
- sleeping with the bears
- every breakout remains unsuccessful
- leave am alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Zenith
- market maker is waiting to see if any more sellers de before markup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
sometimes sellers will lure the buyers out

other times buyers will lure sellers out

its d beauty of the game

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2017
pls fxuser,pls post the current market activities in both fcmb and sterling bank for me.tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Diamond bank met Fidelity below N1 and left it there, tnx to sentiments.
It's likely Fidelity will have a better result than Diamond.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:
Diamond bank met Fidelity below N1 and left it there, tnx to sentiments. It's likely Fidelity will have a better result than Diamond.
Sterling likely to have a better result than the both.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:
pls fxuser,pls post the current market activities in both fcmb and sterling bank for me.tnx

Sterln bank
SP below 20dma bearish)
20dma is below 50dma (bearish)
RSI sloping downwards (bearish)
RSI below 40 (bearish)
Macd below zero line but above signal line (indicating buy signal )

IMO: I would like to see RSI above 50 first

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

Sterln bank
SP below 20dma bearish)
20dma is below 50dma (bearish)
RSI sloping downwards (bearish)
RSI below 40 (bearish)
Macd below zero line but above signal line (indicating buy signal )

IMO: I would like to see RSI above 50 first

surely,market sentiments and rumours of results will take it above 50 RSI.just mentain my buy buy buy for now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:

FCMB
SP above 20dma & 50dma
20dma is above 50dma
macd is above zero (+ve )
macd is above signal line
RSI has dropped from 79 to 68 but above 50
SP is in a pull back after hitting 1.40
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:

surely,market sentiments and rumours of results will take it above 50 RSI

I keep learning to trade what i see not what i hope for .

I feel you .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

FCMB SP above 20dma & 50dma 20dma is above 50dma macd is above zero (+ve ) macd is above signal line RSI has dropped from 79 to 68 but above 50 SP is in a pull back after hitting 1.40
i expect it to stand firm at 1.20 until news of results surface.......tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Transcorp
- +12 m units traded
- sellers no gree shake
- they pushed back to .89
- interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

I feel you .

not sitting tight like in fcmb.......buying at a lesser price is good here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:

i expect it to stand firm at 1.20 until news of results surface.......tnx

i understand that stance . .
so many ways to trade this ongoing setup.
the RSI & 20dma are my short term guide here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

i understand that stance . . so many ways to trade this ongoing setup. the RSI & 20dma are my short term guide here.
respect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
locodemy:

Sterling likely to have a better result than the both.

Fidelity will have a better result followed by Sterling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
angelo82:

Fidelity will have a better result followed by Sterling.

it doesnt have any price action like sterling and diamond...........These are what we are considering first in investments.The result might be better but for me NO NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
fxuser:

I feel you .

on point...This is why the charts are better than us... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
So market don enter stand still mode again...........another opportunity rolling.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am the only one bidding for afriprud now @ N3.13..... grin grin grin

They are just staring at me @ N3.20.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
I may withdraw my bid and leave them at full offer soon..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is there a new NSE guideline on latest date for submission of FY results?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, emmaodet, SAK and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.