Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873645 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Are these bears hitting ZENITH not seeing GTB....?
GTB is still looking UP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Coolcash1:

I know you posted this info because of Transcorp but forget it nobody will fall for it...I took my precious time to pieces their annual report yesterday and honestly it was a mess! I saw a dying company on a life support marking only time before it finally dies. It really needs to be stripped of the numerous business units, and bury the idea of conglomerate. Bulk of its subsidiaries are in comatose stage and will soon die. Really, on financial basis, nothing interesting about this company and not good for short term or long term because of lack of clear strategic direction (having plc coy inside plc coy), key-man (Tony) risk, weak corporate governance, alarming debt portfolio, negative working capital amongst others.

For instance, the E&P arm of the company operating OPL 281 (un-producing) is in a major litigation battle with a company who intially paid over N1.8b as part of farm-in fee on the block but no longer interested and wants its money refunded. As a result, transcorp has launched a litigation battle against the company in order not to return the funds. The deposit is referred to as ''Advance Deposit'' in the financials. (Please refer to Note 20 on page 49).

I can go on and on why investing in this coy for now is a no-no...Definitely, all is far from being well with this Tony plc..oh, sorry, Transcorp plc grin

Sir, it is not only this company that will be in problem. What about UBA, UCAP and other banks. Wahala really dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Intendy:
NESTLE NIG PLC Closure of Register Year Ended 31 December 2016

Proposed Dividend N10.00kobo

Proposed Bonus Nil

Closure Date 8th-12th May 2017

AGM Date 23rd May 2017

Payment Date 24th May 2017

AGM Venue Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos
Zenith bank gave more than ten percent dividend payment in their 2016 final year, while Nestle dividend yielding for 2016 final year result is not up-to 2.5 percent.
why Zenith upon their good dividend yielding to be compared with Nestle, they are still going down, while Nestle
is moving up.
I believe and hope that Zenith will move up next week, as their closing and qualication date is about eleven days to go, being upper Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
NCO123:

Zenith bank gave more than ten percent dividend payment in their 2016 final year, while Nestle dividend yielding for 2016 final year result is not up-to 2.5 percent.
why Zenith upon their good dividend yielding to be compared with Nestle, they are still going down, while Nestle
is moving up.
I believe and hope that Zenith will move up next week, as their closing and qualication date is about eleven days to go, being upper Monday.
This is what loco said of ucap hitting back #4 before closure!tomorrow is the markdown,ucap is still chasing 3.5 poo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin NSE ..Chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
lancee:
grin NSE ..Chai

grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
This is what loco said of ucap hitting back #4 before closure!tomorrow is the markdown,ucap is still chasing 3.5 poo.

Qualification date for UCAP is today. It will be marked down before trade commences tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy i see ur hand work..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
NCO123:

is moving up.

The movement in price of Zenith cannot be determined against what will happen in the few days. Will the banks make profit this year. A big YES.So when you see it lower buy and buy. Dont spread your investments on speculative stocks. Ride with those that have performed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tritri:

grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy
embarassed

All the good results not responding ucap /zenith , the ones them neva release results re goin up and the damn fair result nestle dey do well

Nse for u

More surprises coming..My08joy how Bura Mkt ..make i come join u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
paints and coatings #0.62k
stock with new 52 week highs
Okomu Oil Palm Plc #48.00k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
lancee:

All the good results not responding ucap /zenith , the ones them neva release results re goin up and the damn fair result nestle dey do well

Nse for u

More surprises coming..My08joy how Bura Mkt ..make i come join u

My brother, to me, NSE is a muted market for now. Major focus is now Forex, United States and European market. No need for too much analysis of NSE grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

paints and coatings #0.62k

stock with new 52 week highs

Okomu Oil Palm Plc #48.00k
FO has gone for medical leave.okomu and presco are doing hide and seek.i would rather go for presco than okomu though...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Guys any hope for dangsugar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tritri:
locodemy i see ur hand work..

We have captured the pattern to retain the price from further downfall till result is out.The result is expected to hit the market today,tomorrow and monday morning.Trust me,i don see the house wey dey work on fcmb.Bring your offers tomorrow,they will chop it off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
The NSE ASI is down to 24,829. Something that couldn't break below 25,000 through out the whole of 2016 and has already lost 2000 points in less than 3 months of 2017.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
REFLECTION: Stock prices this day last year.... grin grin grin
https://trwstockbrokers.files./2016/03/nse-pricelist-for-march-02-2016.pdf

some interesting #Throwbacks

- Index was just above 25,000
- FO 293 !
- diamond & fidelity were > fcmb
- ETI , Wapco & Guinness were double current price
- Sterln bank SP > diamond, fidelity , fcmb , skye
- UBA SP < fbnh
- ETI > GTb & Zenith
- Ucap was half CP

times flies, nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy:

We have captured the pattern to retain the price from further downfall till result is out.The result is expected to hit the market today,tomorrow and monday morning.Trust me,i don see the house wey dey work on fcmb.Bring your offers tomorrow,they will chop it off.
strategic statement! Hmmmmmmm sir loco!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
fxuser:

some interesting #Throwbacks

- Index was just above 25,000
- FO 293 !
- diamond & fidelity were > fcmb
- ETI , Wapco & Guinness were double current price
- Sterln bank SP > diamond, fidelity , fcmb , skye
- UBA SP < fbnh
- ETI > GTb & Zenith
- Ucap was half CP

times flies, nice one.

Informed Analysis!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
afo7219:
strategic statement! Hmmmmmmm sir loco!!!

Not strategic statement o.As day dey break,i dey find out more about fcmb till i see the MMM face to face.If you have the number of units i have in fcmb,you will have a sleepless night just to get strategies of defending your investment especially in a time like this.
Those of you already in fcmb,relax and dont panic again..........i have a good news for you........see you later in the night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Looking for Zenith at N12 b4 closure date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

How is this going?

My brother believe it,I don't even click on such links.

Either their picks may align with my/your picks or not I don't want,if gobe happens you are on your own.

I love blaming myself 100% so I take my decision myself 100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy:

Not strategic statement o.As day dey break,i dey find out more about fcmb till i see the MMM face to face.If you have the number of units i have in fcmb,you will have a sleepless night just to get strategies of defending your investment especially in a time like this.
Those of you already in fcmb,relax and dont panic again..........i have a good news for you........see you later in the night.
can't wait to hear d good news.I won't even sleep until I hear d good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy:

Even after the result it will still drop further like others..what ur take on this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tritri:

Even after the result it will still drop further like others..what ur take on this?

someone (insider) but guest here is monitoring this public domain.........There are truths that are not far from few people here.Gud night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy:

someone (insider) but guest here is monitoring this public domain.........There are truths that are not far from few people here.Gud night.

I dont get ur point oga locodemy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, emmasoft(m), 222Martins(m), Foundationchamp(f), Buzochi, Raider76 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.