Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10973371 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Redoil:
how u dey and ur people
We thank GOD . hope all is well with you sir ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Equity trading is all about speculation & sentiment analysis based on available info. Nothing else...
Is long am looking at you to post . your face look smart guy are you ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Raider76:
Looking for Zenith at N12 b4 closure date.
I doubt if you can see it at even #13 before the closing.
Zenith bank is just doing press up this week on how to move up next week, you will be surprise the way it will move up to #16 and #17, even #18 next week.
In Nigeria stock market, anything is possible .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2017
This might give a clue to the recent happenings with Zenith shares
Folks, please read and be guided.

http://nairametrics.com/zenith-bank-shares-tank-after-earnings-call-blunder/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Excellent7:
This might give a clue to the recent happenings with Zenith shares
Folks, please read and be guided.

http://nairametrics.com/zenith-bank-shares-tank-after-earnings-call-blunder/
That's good information, but the company recorded good result and will still do it again this year, they might have a good reason to raise money, but they would have waited for their price to hit #20 before bringing the issue of fund raising.
Anyway the bank is still good , I believe on next week positive turn around for Zenith bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
Is long am looking at you to post . your face look smart guy are you ?

kiss kiss Wao! You can see my face through the monitor? That's wonderful sir. I be a good Niaja just like u...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2017
Chibuking81:

Zenith bank is just doing press up this week on how to move up next week, you will be surprise the way it will move up to #16 and #17, even #18 next week.

If anything is possible, so how can it not get to 13 or even 12? Technically it has potential to test 13.80 OR 13.32 (even worse 10.50 on the longer period) lows before the downtrend could be reversed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
Chibuking81:

if it's possible for the price to go positively,it's also possible to go negatively.

Let's try curb emotion when making investment decisions and we'll get the best result

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2017
BullBearMkt:

If anything is possible, so how can it not get to 13 or even 12? Technically it has potential to test 13.80 OR 13.32 (even worse 10.50 on the longer period) lows before the downtrend could be reversed.
didn't even notice this.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Are these bears hitting ZENITH not seeing GTB....?
GTB is still looking UP.

na turn by turn wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Intendy:

if it's possible for the price to go positively,it's also possible to go negatively.

Let's try curb emotion when making investment decisions and we'll get the best result

Oga,my own problem with zenith bank is why will they come up with the issue of raising fund now when they know the market is in distress...........Is is not possible for market to punish the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2017
PETERiCHY:

2017 is the year of "ECLIPSE"

It will factor in all (100%) the negative news of 2016 and the MARKET will TANK like never before, its then the FULL CIRCLE will be complete.

2018 is actually year of the "DAWN" which will usher in a new beginning for the NIGERIA ECONOMY.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE holds.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Equities market closed today on a negative note, as NSE ASI depreciated by 1.40% to close at 24,829.59 basis points, as against 0.58% depreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at -7.61%.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/DAILY%20WEEKLY%20MARKET%20UPDATES/Market-Extends-Two-Day-Losing-Streak-by--1.40Percent./33914

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2017
locodemy:

Oga,my own problem with zenith bank is why will they come up with the issue of raising fund now when they know the market is in distress...........Is is not possible for market to punish the stock?

The deed has been done.We are seeing the effects/punishment for now.Next is investors/traders should take decisions that makes them more comfortable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Zenith
- RSI 28.9
- sp back below 50dma
- macd below zero line and signal line
- 6 month CLOSING low was N13.50

looking back:
- d rejection or failure to cross at N16 by d bulls (20 - 27 jan) was first FLAG (it tried twice)
- the failure to find support at N15 was second FLAG (RSI was dropping here)
- the bears are now bold , while the left over bulls are still in shock hoping for a sudden reversal
- um

dis:
no holdings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2017
fxuser:
Zenith
- RSI 28.9
- sp back below 50dma
- macd below zero line and signal line
- 6 month CLOSING low was N13.50

looking back:
- d rejection or failure to cross at N16 by d bulls (20 - 27 jan) was first FLAG (it tried twice)
- the failure to find support at N15 was second FLAG (RSI was dropping here)
- the bears are now bold , while the left over bulls are still in shock hoping for a sudden reversal
- um

dis:
no holdings

Oga,Good am,your technical analysis yesterday shows that fcmb bearishness continues but ended up yesterday otherwise.Dont you think there is something greater than technicals in the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2017
If FCMB and LAFARGE dont drop their results today then something is wrong.

I hope they don't give us Profit warning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2017
BullBearMkt:

kiss kiss Wao! You can see my face through the monitor? That's wonderful sir. I be a good Niaja just like u...
Tell us the truth, the name you use befor to post? for example the face you use to see in lagos, if you go to EDO and see the same face you will know .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
If FCMB and LAFARGE dont drop their results today then something is wrong.

I hope they don't give us Profit warning.
grin grin grin grin Okokomyko na 80kobo they will pay you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2017
locodemy:

Oga,Good am,your technical analysis yesterday shows that fcmb bearishness continues but ended up yesterday otherwise.Dont you think there is something greater than technicals in the market?

- ending up higher than opening price wt low vol, does not mean bearishness is not at play !
- however , looking at the weekly , we opened this week at N1.27 , below close of last week at 1.29
- also its a been a reluctant pull back wh is good for reversals
- a pull back with high vols is more wicked and dangerous than pull back on very low vol with with bid/ask (see zenith)
- so no tensions

dis:
very very heavy here, its my last holding. waiting to get out and stay in cash 100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin grin grin grin Okokomyko na 80kobo they will pay you grin

grin grin
#nawa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
locodemy:

Oga ,Technical analysis is just a hint of possible stock/market direction and not a certainty.
But I believe Fcmb might have loss if not all the effort you have put in all through yesterday if I must believe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2017
fxuser:

- so no tensions
dis:
very very heavy here, its my last holding. waiting to get out and stay in cash 100%

Link
https://invst.ly/3dll9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Zenith bank institutional investors should better come in, they should better come and rescue the bank, otherwise we will abandon the zenith bank for them come next week.
They should better, atleast close on positive note today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Intendy:

Oga ,Technical analysis is just a hint of possible stock/market direction and not a certainty.
But I believe Fcmb might have loss if not all the effort you have put in all through yesterday if I must believe.

yhupp ! absolutely not a certainty , just a probability of social behaviour of masses
what do i know !
mkt opens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
Tell us the truth, the name you use befor to post? for example the face you use to see in lagos, if you go to EDO and see the same face you will know .

I have just joined the forum & yesterday's posts were the the first...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Intendy:

Oga intendy,I know why i asked the question.As we are doing our mushroom analysis here,there are just few people outside there that gives stock direction.Day before yesterday,i saw things with my eyes.Do you know that stock manipulations is not all about volumes/cash.Just #100,000 can drive up or push down a stock price.I cant talk much concerning fcmb.somebody is monitoring comments in this NSEMPA.He is a guest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Only The Paranoid SURVIVE. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SBG04: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2017
locodemy:

Oga intendy,I know why i asked the question.As we are doing our mushroom analysis here,there are just few people outside there that gives stock direction.Day before yesterday,i saw things with my eyes.Do you know that stock manipulations is not all about volumes/cash.Just #100,000 can drive up or push down a stock price.I cant talk much concerning fcmb.somebody is monitoring comments in this NSEMPA.He is a guest.
How stupid can one get? You haven't seen the results of FCMB and you want to compete in price fixing against people with a massive war chest that have seen the results?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2017
SBG04:

How stupid can one get? You haven't seen the results of FCMB and you want to compete in price fixing against people with a massive war chest that have seen the results?

If it goes below 1.20 till the result is officially out,i will respect you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.