Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10951122 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2014
mercylicious:

Oando on my mind too. I have a strong feeling dt in 12 months time, oando's price will pass dt of conoil, mrs and other coys in dt sector. I don't mind buying oando at 30, but no cash now.I shld have some cash by 5th, I hoppe d price doesn't fly away.
Na so you for leave me?
I tried loading some of friday through meritrade I no see buy. I run enter morgan itrade still I no see am buy.
Hoping to get some on monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Happy sunday all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Yem0350: I contacted the ceo of morgan capital about their poor customer services. He apologised for that and also promise to improve on it. He also said that, at times, the enquiry form dont deliver messages but said it has been rectified last week. So, by now, i hope all messages sent on their form will be delivered and responded during working days.

Yem0350:
pls, try and mail them again. I am very sure u wil get a response dis time around. Preferably, mail them on the contact page on their website

may be creating Live Chat on their page like other foreign broker will be a good idea for them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2014
9free:
Na so you for leave me?
I tried loading some of friday through meritrade I no see buy. I run enter morgan itrade still I no see am buy.

Lol Got about 56k meritrade that for me , hoping the get more tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
chiteny: Just seeing this threat today...**Wonder where i have been all these years**. Now i'm watching this threat with an eagles eye. Already taking note of importing discusses.
Kai! chiteny, you call this thread "threat" twice?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
natruetalk:

may be creating Live Chat on their page like other foreign broker will be a good idea for them
k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
vgirl: Hi guys! i have been an following this thread αϞ∂ reading the whole post αϞ∂ have benefited a great deal. i need. Help as my stock broker , has sold my 120,000 units of Transcopr shares without my authority. Ireally want to nail this broker as most of you will not be surprised if i name the broker. i need some to advise me how to approach SEC.[color=#990000][/color]
pls, kindly help us with the name so as to guide other people. We can also help u to put pressure on them if we knw dem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
soloniger: Kai! chiteny, you call this thread "threat" twice?

Na only threat u see? U no see "importing discusses"

R u sure he is nt related to our pastor in d house? I think its one of us that created dt handle to keep d forum alive.Solo, u r my no 1 suspect cos most of us ignored d bomb but u made sure it was highlighted.
Our pastor has definitely stepped up, thanks to our inhouse lessons.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tmrw will be a good day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
mercylicious:

Oando on my mind too. I have a strong feeling dt in 12 months time, oando's price will pass dt of conoil, mrs and other coys in dt sector. I don't mind buying oando at 30, but no cash now.I shld have some cash by 5th, I hoppe d price doesn't fly away.

If it is oando surpassing those coys, everyone knows dat but our problem is discipline and patients and speculative JIJO moves.

Moreover, the ministerial approval has heightened to hopes of most investors. So it might be hard getting this one below 20 unless they publish an outrageous badnews.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
9free:
Na so you for leave me?

Na u wan leave me.try n log on to itrade by exactly 10am tommorow, go to mkt view, double click oando, u will see d bid and offer,double click on the offer u want( wit d lowest price). While doing this make sure ur buy order is also open. Dt is d way to invest like a pro. I just found out this method after some trades online.
Recal dt their right issue is coming and must be at d discount- probably 20 naira. When u buy d right, u reduce ur avg cost.
I overheard an analyst /stockbroker discussing oando on channels tv on either thurs and friday, he gave facts n figures and said oando shld be trading close to if not more than mrs,when conoco deal is completed. He forcast dt oando will reverse that friday and it did. I didn't listen to all he said cos I was busy in d office. I will recommend some of us to always watch channels stock mkt update. Its broadcast btw 9.30am and 10am. I was suprised wen I learnt dt oando pe is less than 10.

I just feel like sumone dt held d faith, bt backslided b4 d coming of the lord.

Overall, d bulls are coming back 2moro, d pl on skye train better pray well well so dt it can touch it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Even proshare has placed a buy on oando now.
These are ppl dt placed fair value of oando at 16 and some at 22. What are they seeing now dt they didn't see b4? Or they were busy accumulating then and now had to review the share valuewhen they finished accumulating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^^ the market opens 10:15 you can not have access to the market via morgan itrade before 10:15 sharp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zaraman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gurus in the house i need assistance with the below issue

my mum recently found a bonus share certificate of nigerian breweries issued in 1980,which she believe she bought in mid 70s.am a bit confused on how to go about this,with my calculation on the various bonuses issued by NB from 1980 till 2004 this bonus unit issued in 1980 has amounted to serious serious money.

1. the name on the bonus certificate is in her madien name.
2. she once tried to locate this share certificate sometimes in the mid 2000s at their registrar office but was told they cant find it because they only started keeping computerised records.she was then referred to a senior management boss but after waiting for 3hours she left the office without seeing him/her.
3. she also remenbered she sold some of her NB shared in 2006,some certificate with her madien name and some with married name.
4. also she never at anytime did a changed of name to any of her shares.some more NB where bought after she got married so she had NB with both madien and married name
5. she uses a broker with no client online service and last made contact or went to the broker office in 2006.(i have checked NSE and this broker is still an active broker on NSE.)
6. she has a CHN with the broker she uses.(am thinking of opening an online access for her with CSCS)
7. she cant get to remenber her madien name signature.
8. she has always sold her share from any company with a share certificate,which means for her to still find this at home,it was never sold.

My question thus is this

How can we locate all her shares in both her madien and married name with NB?
Is it truely possible for a registrar not to locate a shareholder?

Please house how can one resolve this?

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
mercylicious:

t.

Kai Madame Mercylicious this ur feeling too strong o..abeg pele ooo..do try forget that first oando 'loss' and focus front cos i know you shall recover and indeed overtake.
Cross my heart, I know.

I gbadu ur waka with oga 9free; i for like tag along while i hol ya handbag and his laptop if una go allow me
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
mercylicious: Even proshare has placed a buy on oando now.
These are ppl dt placed fair value of oando at 16 and some at 22. What are they seeing now dt they didn't see b4? Or they were busy accumulating then and now had to review the share valuewhen they finished accumulating.
I tried selling my oando on wed and thur to no avail, and the analysts are saying buy, i think ill v to hold to understand where the downward trend is going or possibly mit be on bid this new week.

Pls regret ur action once u exit ur target price cos might ve gone against you. The best is yet to come my sis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
9free:
Na so you for leave me?
You should have mailed Meristem's customer service or called.. A friend got Oando on Fri through a cross deal made in-house. Oando closed on bid on Fri, so getting it on Monday may/would be difficult.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
mercylicious:

Na u wan leave me.try n log on to itrade by exactly 10am tommorow, go to mkt view, double click oando, u will see d bid and offer,double click on the offer u want( wit d lowest price). While doing this make sure ur buy order is also open. Dt is d way to invest like a pro. I just found out this method after some trades online.
Recal dt their right issue is coming and must be at d discount- probably 20 naira. When u buy d right, u reduce ur avg cost.
I overheard an analyst /stockbroker discussing oando on channels tv on either thurs and friday, he gave facts n figures and said oando shld be trading close to if not more than mrs,when conoco deal is completed. He forcast dt oando will reverse that friday and it did. I didn't listen to all he said cos I was busy in d office. I will recommend some of us to always watch channels stock mkt update. Its broadcast btw 9.30am and 10am. I was suprised wen I learnt dt oando pe is less than 10.

Overall, d bulls are coming back 2moro, d pl on skye train better pray well well so dt it can touch it.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by driller123: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ mercylicious.
Please am brand new to Morgan... Yet to do my 1st trade. I will appreciate if you can shed some light on order type and limit with respect to this platform ..... TRADING 101 abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Can anyone assist me on how to contact oluwaseun osewa ( the owner of NL)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yem0350: Can anyone assist me on how to contact oluwaseun osewa ( the owner of NL)?
try his twitter handle @seunosewa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
While morgan capital broker customers' service can only be given one star out of five,let me inform the house that vincent with vincento@morgancapitalgroup.com is no more working with the firm,therefore,no one is responding to the mails sent to him even though their ceo has access to those mail addresses.up BnSITL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass:
try his twitter handle @seunosewa
Tnx. I was able to contact him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
stockbull: While morgan capital broker customers' service can only be given one star out of five,let me inform the house that vincent with vincento@morgancapitalgroup.com is no more working with the firm,therefore,no one is responding to the mails sent to him even though their ceo has access to those mail addresses.up BnSITL
Vincent was the main guy behind morgancapital's day to day activities, morayo was Iyawo oga she was absolutely too lazy. She does nothing other than making up.His absence is being felt greatly. He left for a better pay. I'm still with them because of the great Online trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yem0350:
Tnx. I was able to contact him.
what do you want to do with seun
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have watched the trend of conversations and I noticed nobody talks about the "big boys", always making the weekly Top 5 stockbrokers by NSE ~ FBN Securities, RenCap Sec., CSL, et al.. Abi nobody here can afford them? Just asking o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
davide470: I have watched the trend of conversations and I noticed nobody talks about the "big boys", always making the weekly Top 5 stockbrokers by NSE ~ FBN Securities, RenCap Sec., CSL, et al.. Abi nobody here can afford them? Just asking o
Amount I trade in my meritrade is more that what any of those guys take , I started small and grow with meritrade , even if we have the money . There ways to make money without rolling with the big boys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
davide470: I have watched the trend of conversations and I noticed nobody talks about the "big boys", always making the weekly Top 5 stockbrokers by NSE ~ FBN Securities, RenCap Sec., CSL, et al.. Abi nobody here can afford them? Just asking o

Can any of them connect me to nse trade realtime? D only thing I like abt them is their analysis, from there u know which way the institutional investors are heading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Josh121:
Amount I trade in my meritrade is more that what any of those guys take , I started small and grow with meritrade , even if we have the money . There ways to make money without rolling with the big boys

shocked

Soon we shall know all the Dangote's grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2014

House over to you...

Why una no de use the Big Boys? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chiteny(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
soloniger: Kai! chiteny, you call this thread "threat" twice?

People, na slip of the fingers. Maybe i go dey writ in pijin English so i will not make any more mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigx:

House over to you...

Why una no de use the Big Boys? undecided

Oga Emma, Elai,dexterax and 9free all make use of FBN securities and rencap..they are the coded big boys here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.