Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967398 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
We've lost too much data....but we've not lost our drives..wish you well in your investment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
BnSITL , So nice to have you guys back here. We are all going to make good money this year.

Remember these salient points ;

1. Buy stocks of good or recovering companies..

2. Let your profits run.

3. Cut your loses .

To be continued. ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Good to be back but i just wonder were all of you where when i was receiving the bashing of my life on smn on this issue?.grin Thank God i get strong head.

Anyways its in the past now and from what am seeing NL is rocking. i like smn too but we tend to be our true selves here.
Yes, we were all there and were very proud of you as you stood your ground. The problem was we were not used to their ways of doing things. Remember what they made of bigass?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Good to be back but i just wonder were all of you where when i was receiving the bashing of my life on smn on this issue?.grin Thank God i get strong head.

Anyways its in the past now and from what am seeing NL is rocking. i like smn too but we tend to be our true selves here.

We were with you although you may not have noticed it. We observed that you were able to handle the hypocrites and defend the people of NL and so there was no need intensifying the argument.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
janykute: Come o,where is pastor Ihedioramma?
Am sure he is not aware that his congregation are back.Someone should please get him informed because we can't be buying any of these stocks without knowing their business.

Imagine a congregation without a pastor... It's like NSE without Oando. Not a buy recommendation grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
@b2b,one can not overwrites emma's traits...it's nature and fun all the way...every successful business man never criticize sources of information....all he wants is the information..dont mind nairaland bad image, nairaland breeds are nigerian breeds.
>investors should've personalized traits<
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
ccnn
dangote cement
my weeks buy recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dexterax: grin

**Make i look for dexterax trouble small**

Bros how far? am sure you are already missing your very good pal ihediorama? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God d site is back and gradually gaining our feet on ground
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elai147:

Imagine a congregation without a pastor... It's like NSE without Oando. Not a buy recommendation grin
And equally a house without the mummy of the house and our sis Ayztech.
Lest i forget, where is our patient?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

**Make i look for dexterax trouble small**

Bros how far? am sure you are already missing your very good pal ihediorama? grin

That 'dude' bah?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Yem0350:
All you have to do, after clicking on the real-time menu, a new page will b displayed. Go to market view and (check carefully) double click on the symbol you want to trade. It would open at the lower side of the page the quantities on bid @ different price,(in blue colour) and the quantities on offer in pink colour. That would help you with the information you need for the trade.
I hope this helps.

I am an old customer of Morgan ,but there is no real time menu on my present platform.Does it mean I have to be enabled or I have to call them to change my platform.I have emailed them about this but there has not been any reply.Their communication is zero
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2014
debostar:

I am an old customer of Morgan ,but there is no real time menu on my present platform.Does it mean I have to be enabled or I have to call them to change my platform.I have emailed them about this but there has not been any reply.Their communication is zero
Thanks
No nid to enabled it. I saw it on my portal afta upgrading it. Wen did u mail dem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Can somebody tell me what is happening to caverton? The stock is yet to go back to the IPO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toyrem: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Yem0350:
All you have to do, after clicking on the real-time menu, a new page will b displayed. Go to market view and (check carefully) double click on the symbol you want to trade. It would open at the lower side of the page the quantities on bid @ different price,(in blue colour) and the quantities on offer in pink colour. That would help you with the information you need for the trade.
I hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2014
SWG 1:
And equally a house without the mummy of the house and our sis Ayztech.
Lest i forget, where is our patient?

Present sir! I nor dey waste school fees o. Even as gunmen attack and sent us on a brief break, i been dey check from time to time whether light don come. Though dem torch part of our library, our motto remains onward we march.

Hmmn...You nor hear wetin those terrorists for SMN do our patient SiTL??! She just wan start o, only just revving engine to display dem cast her out sharperly. She nor believe her self. She con transform like mama witch and reappear with a new satanic appellation...this time around dem bundle am squeeze am for iron cage! Na dem know where they hide the key. Mummy Mercy watch the whole drama begin laff...ehen, if sontin don pass ur power na to laugh remain.

Even dem wan turn Brother B2B talkative as im dey defend Nairaland plus beg for our SiTL, dem still nor gree. The brother try wella aswear! So na for cage that ur sister still dey o my brother.

I been jam Pastor Ihedi for road. Im say e dey come make im sell im palmoil for Eke market first but im say make i tell BiTL Dexter to lead the choir cheesy

So na the situation report be that. Na how to bring back the patient remain. She be family, we love her like that you know.
God bless my BnSiTL; God bless Nairaland

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Yem0350:
No nid to enabled it. I saw it on my portal afta upgrading it. Wen did u mail dem?
I am CSL stockbroker and SUS stockbroker customer and will still remain with them, but I want to open another account with another stockbrokers for quick online transaction, and am considering between Meritrade and Morgan, pls which of them will you advice me to open, for quick online transaction, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Satanic cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Present my bnsitl.
I reduced my stake at skyebank and entered eterna and ccnn. U guys succeeded on dumping eterna on me at over 5naira. Anytime I try entering a stock on bid, I get dumped on.will keep it for long term. Am still on transcor train. Ccnn I bought cos they have started getting things right by concentrating on their strenght- the north. Also d stocks in dt sector are nt doing badly, so there maybe a merger or acquisation too. Note- this is hopeville.
I was also buying at high price wen I did nt know how to use itrade well. Now, na to check mkt view and buy from there. I also reduced my stake at courteville.

Peace to my bnsitl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2014
mercylicious: Present my bnsitl.
I reduced my stake at skyebank and entered eterna and ccnn. U guys succeeded on dumping eterna on me at over 5naira. Anytime I try entering a stock on bid, I get dumped on.will keep it for long term. Am still on transcor train. Ccnn I bought cos they have started getting things right by concentrating on their strenght- the north. Also d stocks in dt sector are nt doing badly, so there maybe a merger or acquisation too. Note- this is hopeville.
I was also buying at high price wen I did nt know how to use itrade well. Now, na to check mkt view and buy from there. I also reduced my stake at courteville.

Peace to my bnsitl.

I have been holding CCNN for years now but i will do some more research about them .
you too de Morgan ? can open an account with them online without going to their office ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Between Meritrade and Morgan online platform, which of them is good to go?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
mercylicious: Present my bnsitl.
U guys succeeded on dumping eterna on me at over 5naira. Anytime I try entering a stock on bid, I get dumped on.will keep it for long term.
Peace to my bnsitl.

Eterna rally never finish o. We are entering the third phase next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Chibuking81: Between Meritrade and Morgan online platform, which of them is good to go?
To me, i think morgan is the best considering the fact that you can trade directly on the floor with 0.25% brokage fees. I use both morgan and meritrade but for days now, i av b using morgan because of the real-time trading.
Nevertheless, both of them r gud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Josh121:

I have been holding CCNN for years now but i will do some more research about them .
you too de Morgan ? can open an account with them online without going to their office ?
yes, u can open an acct with dem online. Visit their website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Chibuking81: Between Meritrade and Morgan online platform, which of them is good to go?

Even though I am yet to give Morgan a try, I think you should go for them. They now have real-time online trading- a feature that will definitely attract investors like myself- plus, their low brokerage fee. However, I heard their customer service is not too good compared to Meristem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2014
So far make these NL hackers no go hack our online stockbrokers o... I hope say their security bam wella. Cos I no wan wake up one day and find my Oando missing due to one cyber attack o... So Meristem and Morgan, make una dey at alert. A stitch in time saves ten.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Elai147:

Even though I am yet to give Morgan a try, I think you should go for them. They now have real-time online trading- a feature that will definitely attract investors like myself- plus, their low brokerage fee. However, I heard their customer service is not too good compared to Meristem.
yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Yem0350:
To me, i think morgan is the best considering the fact that you can trade directly on the floor with 0.25% brokage fees. I use both morgan and meritrade but for days now, i av b using morgan because of the real-time trading.
thanks a lot, your information helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Josh121:

You have to send a mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com
U can call their cso - 08107596134 b4 sending ur mail and also follow up via d no. You can copy their ceo in ur mails- ceo@morgancaitalgrou.com

For pl comlaining they can't see d itrade, on dt pg were u see d new order, the I trade is under it- bottom left. U will need mozilla version 17 and above to access it. U shld also have adobe flash player installed. Once I clik on the link, it opens d itrade on another window. I tried opening d link wit firefox 5 but it culdnt open, b4 I used my pc dt has version 21 and it opened. On another occasion, I used c with ver 17 and it also opened.

One luv house, so hapy to be back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Elai147:

Yem0350:
Elai147:

good information, thanks for that, I find out that my stockbroker charges me upto 2% at each purchase, within the new week, I will go ahead with the Morgan online account opening, pls I need three more information about the morgan account opening, 1. must I put the exact date for my bank account opening date, as am yet to know the exact date from my bank?, 2. How will I pay #50,000 minimum opening amount, can I do that via ATM fund transfer?, 3. Will my bank saves account be accepted for the account opening and transaction?. Once again, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Chibuking81: good information, thanks for that, I find out that my stockbroker charges me upto 2% at each purchase, within the new week, I will go ahead with the Morgan online account opening, pls I need two more information about the morgan account opening, 1. must I put the exact date for my bank account opening date, as am yet to know the exact date from my bank, 2. How will I pay #50,000 minimum opening amount, can I do that via ATM fund transfer? once again, thanks.

Your own is good. There was one of my brokers that was charging me about 7%. Now he is on the run and i will make sure i bring him totally to the ground. I am just giving him time because of the employees, they better start looking for another work as i will ensure that broking firm is closed down.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ernie4life(m), dwyseone(m), Blackman101 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.