Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966843 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
davide470: I have watched the trend of conversations and I noticed nobody talks about the "big boys", always making the weekly Top 5 stockbrokers by NSE ~ FBN Securities, RenCap Sec., CSL, et al.. Abi nobody here can afford them? Just asking o

Will they agree to purchase just the usual 2,000units of C and I leasing for me? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Will they agree to purchase just the usual 2,000units of C and I leasing for me? grin
Of Course they would, but they majorly target those who can generate a portfolio of over 10mils in a couple of months.

Even at that, for some months, Meristem has always been in the top 10 brokers(except last friday), but I haven't seen MorganCapital near the list, even with their cool iTrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2014
davide470: Of Course they would, but they majorly target those who can generate a portfolio of over 10mils in a couple of months.

Even at that, for some months, Meristem has always been in the top 10 brokers(except last friday), but I haven't seen MorganCapital near the list, even with their cool iTrade.

morgan is small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2014
Good to know there's a thread like this on Nairaland. Hmmmm. I will be back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by theTAanalyst: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2014
As we approach the end of the first half year, the Nigerian Stock market All Share Index showed a bullish run in the week as it marginally breached above key psychological level 42,000 basis points, technical analysis forecast shows that the bullish impulse wave has resumed
http://trendonomicsng.com/nigerian-stock-market-all-share-index/

Resistance and Support levels are one of the key pillars for consideration in building a trading strategy , this is so because they tends to aid in understanding the behavioral pattern of market participants and their reaction to particular price levels
http://trendonomicsng.com/resistance-and-support-levels-part-ii/

Nigerian Breweries Plc market share price saw a corrective move to avail more buying opportunities for investors who missed the initial bullish run. The technical analysis forecast shows more potential gains for the equity
http://trendonomicsng.com/nigerian-breweries-plc-share-price-forecast/

Happy Trading week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2014
@Bigx, I make use of CSL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2014
CSL has improved in their service, especially in their customer service department unlike before, the follow up every complain of their customer even with phone call, last two weeks I personally complain to them about the lastest online transaction, just within that last two weeks they told me that their company were seriously working on it, and right now they are good to go, but I will still open morgan online account to compare the both service.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2014
bigass:
what do you want to do with seun
Morgan CEO is planning to place a banner. So, he asked me to help him find out how he can do it here and on SMN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2014
davide470: I have watched the trend of conversations and I noticed nobody talks about the "big boys", always making the weekly Top 5 stockbrokers by NSE ~ FBN Securities, RenCap Sec., CSL, et al.. Abi nobody here can afford them? Just asking o
There is nothing big about them. I use fbn securities. I prefer meritrade n morgan to dem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2014
davide470: Of Course they would, but they majorly target those who can generate a portfolio of over 10mils in a couple of months.

Morgan is jst coming up. Very soon, dey wil get dere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2014
evilspirit: Good to know there's a thread like this on Nairaland. Hmmmm. I will be back.

Bros Evil Spirit.....Abeg no come back o!! grin

we no want any evil something for our trades o!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2014
evilspirit: Good to know there's a thread like this on Nairaland. Hmmmm. I will be back.
Please dont, with that moniker. For we are BnSITL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Hi friends, I wish you guyz bullish week and greenish portfolio. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2014
You are coming back? I hope u don't want to go and invite your fellow evil spirits to crash NSE. Selling mood activated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2014

Don't come back. BnsiTLs live here, with The Holy Spirit !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Chibuking81: @Bigx, I make use of CSL.

Chibuking81, pls how much do they charge for your buy and sell transactions?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2014
ayztech:

they charge upto 2% for purchase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2014
ayztech:

Big Ladies in the house. We dey know una one by one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2014
What's happening to MorganCapital's itrade this morning? It's not displaying
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2014
ayztech:

according to them, their total commission were as follow; Buy = 1.488% while their Sell = 1.8180%, but for some time now, I discovered that their charges is upto 2% for purchase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2014
i am thinking of looking at the side of Transcorp and Oando. Lets see what we can do there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
[
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Chibuking81: according to them, their total commission were as follow; Buy = 1.488% while their Sell = 1.8180%, but for some time now, I discovered that their charges is upto 2% for purchase.

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by driller123: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
MORGAN PLATFORM. Am using Mozilla Firefox 30.0 and safari on iPad ... Connection status is green but no data on the different boards
Anyone with suggestions?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
evilspirit: i am thinking of looking at the side of Transcorp and Oando. Lets see what we can do there

You want to bring down or kick it up which one ?? Cos your name don dey fear me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2014
evilspirit: i am thinking of looking at the side of Transcorp and Oando. Lets see what we can do there

Bros abeg o..hope say you no wan crash the price of those stocksgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
driller123: MORGAN PLATFORM. Am using Mozilla Firefox 30.0 and safari on iPad ... Connection status is green but no data on the different boards
Anyone with suggestions?

Why dont you contact morgan to lay your complaints
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Morgan itrade is not displaying market view data today

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
evilspirit: i am thinking of looking at the side of Transcorp and Oando. Lets see what WE can do there

Who are the WE?

If there's anything we learnt in our brief refugee sojourn in SMN , it's handling satanic and it's cohorts so don't just start cos we fear no 'evil'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2014
Whats happening with wapic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Oando and Transcorp are good to go, between tomorrow and friday I will upgrade my holdings with both, I will buy more of Oando. Currently Oando current price as of now is #29, Open = #28.72, Day high = #30.15, Day low = #28.72, Bid = #28.96, Offer = #29.00, Previous close = #27.36 . WHILE TRANSCORP, Current price = #5.10, Open = #4.97, Day high = #5.21, Day low = #4.97, Bid = 5.08, Offer = #5.10, Previous close = 4.74
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2014
9free:
Big Ladies in the house. We dey know una one by one

My oga abeg bring me down o... my portfolio go enter arterial hemorrhage one hand if dem knack am that kain charge naa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.