Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank you Sir. I wanted to post this yesterday as stated having got all the information needed on it when i discovered the banned. Thank you all for the amazing love, the joy is to see everyone smiles by making money and getting ahead in life.

Good to have you back..any info on FO? i believe something is brewing up here and might soon rally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

You want myjoy08 to select 2 stock for you? Have you apologized to him for your previous outburst towards him? grin grin

Bigass free the guy since you arent ready to apologize..We dont want to see your outburst here again./
myjoy08 is a man and understand women. he has long moved on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Good to have you back..any info on FO? i believe something is brewing up here and might soon rally.

I will let you know before the closing of business day tomorrow by the grace of God and if the Antispam don't ban me...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
myjoy08:

I will Choose this...

Transcorp (anyone selling this is making a very painful mistake...Please do your due diligence)
Oando
Sterling/FCMB
Skye/Honeywell
International Energy

You can narrowly work on this...They are all money machine for fast-track upside and people will surely smile with them all...
what of Eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chibuking81: what of Eterna

Sir, Eterna too is winning stock for this year. You have many to cherry picks from...welcome to bullish month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Okomu oil will be the next stock to watch in the nearest future, after that of Oando, Transcorp and Eterna.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
I strongly believe that Oando will cross #40 before the end of this July.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
bigass:
myjoy08 is a man and understand women. he has long moved on

Ok..however, i have to give you the recommended warning ahead just incase you forget.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chibuking81: I strongly believe that Oando will cross #40 before the end of this July.

Am stilk waiting for this at my usual junction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

34 junction I guess. You need to extend your junction this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Chibuking81: Okomu oil will be the next stock to watch in the nearest future, after that of Oando, Transcorp and Eterna.

Emmm...why Okomu?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

That evil junction bah. With that evil mattress. Where's that evilspirit dude again?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dexterax:

That evil junction bah. With that evil mattress. Where's that evilspirit dude again?

grin

He was send back to hell lol

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
I am right behind you guys. The spirit knows everything

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Why not consider unilever
feelamong:

Wow!!! This is clearly a party Time!!

I will narrow my pick to just three...

Transcorp!! we all know that this is da bomb! I listened to Elumelu speak last nite on Bloomberg and I think this is stock that is about to explode... catch this now or see you at N8

Sterling Bank!! Yes this should be the poster boy of Tier two banks soonest! their 1st Qtr was amongst the best and I don't expect any lower from their half year..

PZ!! yes PZ!! just the partnership with Wilmar is enough to take these guys to N50.... am already heavy on this and will load up more as soon as they declare the excellent result and Dividend being awaited for Year End..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
evilspirit: I am right behind you guys. The spirit knows everything

Oh my!

I'm shivering...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
@Mercy...the "licious" one oh

The chart pattern readily deductible from what was posted by chief TA is an inverse head and shoulders formation. It's a major pattern for trend reversal (after a bearish trend). If you remember, I played this formation on Costain in Dec 2013 -Jan 2014.

Summary: expect more upside from the broad All-Share index.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Bros u no wan leave dis FO for waist. I know say d tin still dey pain u wen we miss am around N40. The tin pain me too but make e carry go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

So u never still enter dis bus. Anyway u fit get am @ N25 junction dis week. After dis week u r on ur own grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
hello house,

whats the meaning of off market trades, my broker stated some heavy off market trades on julius berger shares

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
ItGeek: hello house,

whats the meaning of off market trades, my broker stated some heavy off market trades on julius berger shares
It means transaction done outside a market, i.e a transaction on a listed stocks done outside d exchange preferably by negotiating . I believe it is mostly done by NASD (National Assoc. of Securities Dealers), not sure though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
SWG 1:
Pls! Seriously! And jokes apart, can you change your moniker cos i am not comfortable with you being a share holder of company i am vested in.

My other moniker. born2berich respond
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
ItGeek: hello house,

It means that trades were executed through cross trades - between buyers and sellers within the same brokerage house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Skyebank, skyebank and skyebank. Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hw long do i have to wait on skye bank. Abeg show ur green light o
Yem0350: Skyebank, skyebank and skyebank. Hmmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall:

Antispam bot banned him. Not sure why.

Mr Knowitall, i was just informed now that the antispm bot also banned another forum member here..He is SWG 1..please lift the ban.thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Elai147:

Bros u no wan leave dis FO for waist. I know say d tin still dey pain u wen we miss am around N40. The tin pain me too but make e carry go.

Bros..i dey watch this stock closely, e bi like say e wan use style fly very soon..but i just dey wonder as it has droped for 3days...someone is buying codedly at a discounted price..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

Thank God say you forget to call my cutlass evil because na wetin i go use machet oando finish for junction...grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
evilspirit: I am right behind you guys. The spirit knows everything

I don dey suspect this guy..grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aljpimp(m): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
myjoy08:

Sometimes it can favor you but on the downside, you might end up losing. The best time to buy is around noon when all offer and bid are in place.
thanks so much sir....do u mean larger volume is traded in the noon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
aljpimp:
thanks so much sir....do u mean larger volume is traded in the noon?

Absolutely Yes Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Mr Knowitall, i was just informed now that the antispm bot also banned another forum member here..He is SWG 1..please lift the ban.thanks.

Bros how u take dey know who dem ban? Who dey inform you? Abeg make u dey at alert incase the antispam bot ban me o... May God no let antispam bot ban us during the BULL.

Mr Knowitall, pls lift the ban on SWG1. In fact, deactivate dat antispam bot for this thread, if possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m), Emumakpo, Ginalex(f), Prolificlife(f), Babynerd, lexy2lexy, megawealth01 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.