Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972520 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
mercylicious: I think I need sumone to explain TA analyst's posts to lay men like me each time he posts. Dexter and moneysage, kindly assist.

The little I understand is dt he analyses the mkt as a whole. Whether he forcasts or not is what I cannot really say. I think wit his post he forcasts that the bull will continue, I might be right or wrong.

read further from here http://trendonomicsng.com/nse-asi-half-year-trend-analysis/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Please. I seriously and urgently need to write a petition against cashcraft, to SEC. How can I do it. Is it by email or hard copy. Whats the address in either case, and procedure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mpeace :
Please. I seriously and urgently need to write a petition against cashcraft, to SEC. How can I do it. Is it by email or hard copy. Whats the address in either case, and procedure.

1.) http://www.nse.com.ng/Regulation/XWhistle/Pages/Tips.aspx
2.) SEC (sec@sec.gov.ng)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mpeace :

wetin dem do you?

Do you mind sharing? I have a small portfolio there... and will not mind taking it out soonest..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mpeace :
Wetin dem do again. They were just released by SEC in April. Kindly tamper mercy with justice and resolve internally. Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Whats up in here?

Can Transcorp go above #5.82 anytime soon?

Wapic may soon zoom off o, it has been lurking around for some guys since o.

Oando baba, buy at #28/29/30, sell at #35/36/34, that should be the trend for now.

Recovery level for Neimeth.

NB: Don't quote me!

Forgot to mention 7up, cool stock at the moment too o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
mercylicious: I think I need sumone to explain TA analyst's posts to lay men like me each time he posts. Dexter and moneysage, kindly assist.
The little I understand is dt he analyses the mkt as a whole. Whether he forcasts or not is what I cannot really say. I think wit his post he forcasts that the bull will continue, I might be right or wrong.

Same here too smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its a very serious matter that might end up in court. To avoid prejudice of any kind, I will share as soon as its resolved. Just want to try SEC before exploring litigation. Those guys want to recover from their losses, with people's money.
feelamong:

wetin dem do you?

Do you mind sharing? I have a small portfolio there... and will not mind taking it out soonest..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
davide470: Wetin dem do again. They were just released by SEC in April. Kindly tamper mercy with justice and resolve internally. Cheers.
i have tried as much as I can, but they seem adamant, placing one hurdle or the other on peaceful resolution.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
I just got some shocking news recently that myjoy08 was banned or blocked from posting and giving his usual stock picks here. We all need to rally round our brother and ask the Mod or seun or whoever is responsible for this why this action was done.

This action must be reversed immediately or we all boycott this thread for the mods/owner.

I am just vexed as i got the info now. angry angry angry

What say you guys?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich: I just got some shocking news recently that myjoy08 was banned or blocked from posting and giving his usual stock picks here. We all need to rally round our brother and ask the Mod or seun or whoever is responsible for this why this action was done.

This action must be reversed immediately or we all boycott this thread for the mods/owner.

What say you guys?

WTF? why?? for what

Tell them to better Unban Myjoy08 ortherwise ..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zaraman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
any help or advise?

zaraman: Gurus in the house i need assistance with the below issue

my mum recently found a bonus share certificate of nigerian breweries issued in 1980,which she believe she bought in mid 70s.am a bit confused on how to go about this,with my calculation on the various bonuses issued by NB from 1980 till 2004 this bonus unit issued in 1980 has amounted to serious serious money.

1. the name on the bonus certificate is in her madien name.
2. she once tried to locate this share certificate sometimes in the mid 2000s at their registrar office but was told they cant find it because they only started keeping computerised records.she was then referred to a senior management boss but after waiting for 3hours she left the office without seeing him/her.
3. she also remenbered she sold some of her NB shared in 2006,some certificate with her madien name and some with married name.
4. also she never at anytime did a changed of name to any of her shares.some more NB where bought after she got married so she had NB with both madien and married name
5. she uses a broker with no client online service and last made contact or went to the broker office in 2006.(i have checked NSE and this broker is still an active broker on NSE.)
6. she has a CHN with the broker she uses.(am thinking of opening an online access for her with CSCS)
7. she cant get to remenber her madien name signature.
8. she has always sold her share from any company with a share certificate,which means for her to still find this at home,it was never sold.

My question thus is this

How can we locate all her shares in both her madien and married name with NB?
Is it truely possible for a registrar not to locate a shareholder?

Please house how can one resolve this?

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
That is the motive of this thread. It's illogical to thread that part of Ban in my opinion. Whoever activated that button should reverse the action. To suggest shares to buy is not a crime cos the final decision is still with the portfolio owner.
The rule of the game is clear here and should not be benchmarked with what subsist on other threads.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich: I just got some shocking news recently that myjoy08 was banned or blocked from posting and giving his usual stock picks here. We all need to rally round our brother and ask the Mod or seun or whoever is responsible for this why this action was done.

What say you guys?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
feelamong:

WTF? why?? for what

Tell them to better Unban Myjoy08 ortherwise ..........

Aks: That is the motive of this thread. It's illogical to thread that part of Ban in my opinion. Whoever activated that button should reverse the action. To suggest shares to buy is not a crime cos the final decision is still with the portfolio owner.
The rule of the game is clear here and should not be benchmarked with what subsist on other threads.

Definately some bad belle people did this, but we must all rally together to get he free from this rubbish..I have sent a mail to the mods requesting why and also that he be unbanned with immediate effect or else na only the mod and seun go they here.

I believe the mod is Mr Know it all. Lets look for this guy and demand the immediate release of myjoy08 ban.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall: If marriage hinders your dream then your dreams probably wasn't worth anything anyways.

Good day Mr Knowitall, please kindly confirm if you are the Moderator of the investment section? Your swift response is needed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrKnowitall: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Good day Mr Knowitall, please kindly confirm if you are the Moderator of the investment section? Your swift response is needed. Thank you.

Its done!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall:

Its done!!

Thank you. 3 gboosaa for you. Gbosa, gbosaa, gbosaaa.

I hope myjoy08 has been unbanned..

Please myjoy08 kindly confirm if you have been fully unbanned.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank you Mr Knowitall. If I may ask, why was he banned in the first place? Any particular reason?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrKnowitall: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
laz_inc: Thank you Mr Knowitall. If I may ask, why was he banned in the first place? Any particular reason?

Thanks

Antispam bot banned him. Not sure why.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank you all my BNISTL for the Unbanned.

Hello BNSITL,
I welcome you into a bullish month of July. Below are the lists of some stocks you might be interested in…
• Sterling bank
• Skye Bank, FCMB
• ETI
• UBA
• Nascon
• Transcorp (You might not see this buy in the market for sometimes because it will not be available…)
• International Energy Insurance (Please do your due diligence…they are might release a very profitable results with likely dividend and bonus…Please for God sake do your due diligence before nailing me)
• Fidelity Bank, 7up
• Eterna (Something big is coming from them…Be patient)
• Oando (this is a very good buy but wait for the coast to clear and your due diligence is advise)
• PZ
• Flourmill, Honeywell

Please do your due diligence before putting your money into it. Best of Luck. Welcome to Bullish Run…

Please cherry pick on this and bet you to make fortune on it...

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall:

Thanks for your swift response. smiley

@Myjoy08, good to have you back..We are also waiting for omaojo1. I hope he is alright.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Thanks for your swift response. smiley

@Myjoy08, good to have you back..We are also waiting for omaojo1. I hope he is alright.

Thank you Sir. I wanted to post this yesterday as stated having got all the information needed on it when i discovered the banned. Thank you all for the amazing love, the joy is to see everyone smiles by making money and getting ahead in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mr Knowitall:

Alright, thank you.

Myjoy08 good to have you back, I kept refreshing this thread since yesterday waiting for your post as promised, now I know why wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
myjoy08: Thank you all my BNISTL for the Unbanned.

Hello BNSITL,
I welcome you into a bullish month of July. Below are the lists of some stocks you might be interested in…
• Sterling bank
• Skye Bank, FCMB
• ETI
• UBA
• Nascon
• Transcorp (You might not see this buy in the market for sometimes because it will not be available…)
• International Energy Insurance (Please do your due diligence…they are might release a very profitable results with likely dividend and bonus…Please for God sake do your due diligence before nailing me)
• Fidelity Bank, 7up
• Oando (this is a very good buy but wait for the coast to clear and your due diligence is advise)
• PZ
• Flourmill, Honeywell

Please do your due diligence before putting your money into it. Best of Luck. Welcome to Bullish Run…

Thanks but if you are to buy just two which ones will they be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now this thread is turning into a family union.
More grease to our elbows!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
myjoy08: Thank you all my BNISTL for the Unbanned.

Hello BNSITL,
• Sterling bank
• Skye Bank, FCMB
• ETI
• UBA
• Nascon
• Fidelity Bank, 7up
• PZ
• Flourmill, Honeywell

Wow!!! This is clearly a party Time!!

I will narrow my pick to just three...

Transcorp!! we all know that this is da bomb! I listened to Elumelu speak last nite on Bloomberg and I think this is stock that is about to explode... catch this now or see you at N8

Sterling Bank!! Yes this should be the poster boy of Tier two banks soonest! their 1st Qtr was amongst the best and I don't expect any lower from their half year..

PZ!! yes PZ!! just the partnership with Wilmar is enough to take these guys to N50.... am already heavy on this and will load up more as soon as they declare the excellent result and Dividend being awaited for Year End..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
if International Energy Insurance release a result with a bonus i will see the company as a joke with d recent reconstruction that broken d heart of her shareholder. anyway d result is not coming out soon as their name is off from recent approaval

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
bigass:

You want myjoy08 to select 2 stock for you? Have you apologized to him for your previous outburst towards him? grin grin

Bigass free the guy since you arent ready to apologize..We dont want to see your outburst here again./

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
bigass:

I will Choose this...

Transcorp (anyone selling this is making a very painful mistake...Please do your due diligence)
Oando
Sterling/FCMB
Skye/Honeywell
International Energy

You can narrowly work on this...They are all money machine for fast-track upside and people will surely smile with them all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realking(m), LILBIMS, BullBearMkt(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.