Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11070954 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
myjoy08:

I will let you know before the closing of business day tomorrow by the grace of God and if the Antispam don't ban me...lol

dsonofmaan: FO has been shedding a lot of weight...

@myjoy08: Please as promised, whats going on with FO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

The Oando jist is only intersting when there is a rally or when there's news regarding the COP deal. And we've had our feel of the whole vibe for a weeks or so now. plus you guyz aren't really saying anything different from what we know already so... undecided

Chief analyst well done oo, i dey greet you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:
Chief analyst well done oo, i dey greet you

grin grin

I greet you oga Dumex!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/fg-cuts-number-of-companies-licensed-to-import-petroleum-to-27/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#.U7bWiJO3PFo Following is a list of companies licensed to import
petroleum for July to September by PPPRA.
1 A-Z
2 Aiteo
3 Avidor
4 BSR
5 Bovas
6 Conoil
7 Cybernetics
8 Folawiyo
9 Forte
10 Gulf Treasures
11 Hyde
12 Integrated
13 Matrix
14 Mettle
15 NIPCO
16 Oando
17 Rainoil
18 Sahara
19 Shorelink
20 Total
21 TSL
22 Mobil
23 Ascon
24 Hudson
25 Dee Jones
26 Techno
27 Masters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Afo1k: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/fg-cuts-number-of-companies-licensed-to-import-petroleum-to-27/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#.U7bWiJO3PFo Following is a list of companies licensed to import
1 A-Z
2 Aiteo
3 Avidor
4 BSR
5 Bovas
6 Conoil
7 Cybernetics
8 Folawiyo
9 Forte
10 Gulf Treasures
11 Hyde
12 Integrated
13 Matrix
14 Mettle
15 NIPCO
16 Oando
17 Rainoil
18 Sahara
19 Shorelink
20 Total
21 TSL
22 Mobil
23 Ascon
24 Hudson
25 Dee Jones
26 Techno
27 Masters
MRS Oil absent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
I've long ago realized that investors are mostly sensitive during the bear market than the bull and despite the improvement in the global stock market in which the NSE is not an exception,we should be sensitive....they say,you only have paper profit untill you sell your winning stock and i go further to say that,reasonable percentage of the funds in your portfolio has paper value because you would soon enter into a wrong trade....be more analytical in picking your stocks,it will help you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deept(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
is eterna not in this line of business?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Trading is not good this time,position in stocks with good prospects and results

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Each of the following companies has plan to raise capital from the capital market this year....presco,may&baker,staco insurance,CCNN,FCMB,julius berger,Rtbriscoe ,standard alliance insurance ,Oando,honeyflour,sovereign trust insurance.thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
pls what can you say about entering Nascon bus now ? The technical analysis looks attractive. Lowest level of its suport. Buying low reduces risk stress, in my amateurish opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Finalllllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I can comment. were all my pipu at?

But seun harsh o..imagine dat i have to re-create this account again and couldn't comment for a whole week on this thread. chiaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dragonking: Finalllllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

But seun harsh o..imagine dat i have to re-create this account again and couldn't comment for a whole week on this thread. chiaaaaa!!!

me too . Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Toluway: pls what can you say about entering Nascon bus now ? The technical analysis looks attractive. Lowest level of its suport. Buying low reduces risk stress, in my amateurish opinion
not bad !!! but the company is not finding it easy to improve its bottom line as sales revenue is on decline and there's increase in COP last year which may still extend this year...i advise you wait for the release of the 2nd quarter results to know how the company strive to put things right..eventhough it's a defensive stock,you can be suprise to see it below 11 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chai! Eternal no dey o. Gbese!

Afo1k: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/07/fg-cuts-number-of-companies-licensed-to-import-petroleum-to-27/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#.U7bWiJO3PFo Following is a list of companies licensed to import
1 A-Z
2 Aiteo
3 Avidor
4 BSR
5 Bovas
6 Conoil
7 Cybernetics
8 Folawiyo
9 Forte
10 Gulf Treasures
11 Hyde
12 Integrated
13 Matrix
14 Mettle
15 NIPCO
16 Oando
17 Rainoil
18 Sahara
19 Shorelink
20 Total
21 TSL
22 Mobil
23 Ascon
24 Hudson
25 Dee Jones
26 Techno
27 Masters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
securi: Chai! Eternal no dey o. Gbese!

You are very funny man!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=stockbull]not bad !!! but the company is not finding it easy to improve its bottom line as sales revenue is on decline and there's increase in COP last year which may still extend this year...i advise you wait for the release of the 2nd quarter results to know how the company strive to put things right..eventhough it's a defensive stock,you can be suprise to see it below 11 naira[/quote

Thank you sir, i go follow sterling bank waka go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
@stockbull please what is the implication of these stocks that want to raise money..? Are they buy or sell recomendations...?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
natruetalk:

ppl got excited forecasting big move like FO but forget FO then was not as popular as oando. how many of us bought FO btw 9 - 80 anyway we dey watch how the saga go end.

i agree there is money to be make on oando but not as much as we think. oando have no history of good capital gain

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dragonking: Finalllllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Same here. Infact na you make me try am. I guess those of us that are relatively new on Nairaland were affected. Na recovering things. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
securi: Chai! Eternal no dey o. Gbese!

Supplementary list dey come.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
stockbull: Each of the following companies has plan to raise capital from the capital market this year....presco,may&baker,staco insurance,CCNN,FCMB,julius berger,Rtbriscoe ,standard alliance insurance ,Oando,honeyflour,sovereign trust insurance.thanks
what is the implication...? Buy or sell recommendation...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dexterax:

Supplementary list dey come.

grin
It is not a must for an oil company to import before they make money, Eterna is into production and export as well u see chevron and shell there? And are they not making big money? So be smart my guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Comparing Eternal with Chevron and Shell ya know..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: It is not a must for an oil company to import before they make money, Eterna is into production and export as well u see chevron and shell there? And are they not making big money? So be smart my guy

Ogbeni park!

When Eterna enter production abeg? Gimme the code of the OML they operate oya, sharply.

U see this your Eterna-CrudeOilProduction-Theory? Na only you waka come I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dexterax:

Ogbeni park!

When Eterna enter production abeg? Gimme the code of the OML they operate oya, sharply.

U see this your Eterna-CrudeOilProduction-Theory? Na only you waka come I swear.

Don't take it personal na. Lol. But Eterna is also into Oil Servicing, apart from downstream business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dexterax:

Ogbeni park!

visit eternaplc.com for what they do, an investor invest into a business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
davide470: Don't take it personal na. Lol. But Eterna is also into Oil Servicing, apart from downstream business.

U sef wan follow pullover?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: visit eternaplc.com for what they do, an investor invest into a business.

Eterna Plc, a quoted public limited integrated energy
company engages in the manufacturing and sale of
lubricating oils, importation and bulk/retail sale of
petroleum products including PMS, AGO, LPFO, base
oils, bitumen and export of lubricants/fuels, bunkering,
Gas distribution and marketing (LPG and NG), Offshore
and Onshore oil services, Gas Processing, equipment
supply services and other engineering and technical
services for the energy industry. http://www.eternaplc.com/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: visit eternaplc.com for what they do, an investor invest into a business.

Like seriously? Ok....in all obedience. The excerpt below is from the funny looking website:

"Eterna Plc, a quoted public limited integrated energy company engages in the manufacturing and sale of lubricating oils, importation and bulk/retail sale of petroleum products including PMS, AGO, LPFO, base oils, bitumen and export of lubricants/fuels, bunkering, Gas distribution and marketing (LPG and NG), Offshore and Onshore oil services, Gas Processing, equipment supply services and other engineering and technical services for the energy industry."

Please interpret the above. I don't understand it...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Crude Oil

Ejiofor Alike The provisional names of the 36 companies that were awarded contracts to lift crude oil by the Federal Government through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) from June 1, 2014 to May 31, 2015 have been revealed. Although the list is not final as more companies are expected to make the final list, it signals a paradigm shift to indigenous companies as against previous preference for foreign companies. The final list may contain more local names according to a reliable source.

The list, which was obtained exclusively by THISDAY, comprises 21 indigenous companies; eight international oil traders; two foreign refineries; two subsidiaries of the NNPC and three countries, represented by their state-owned National Oil Companies (NOCs).

According to the document, 21 indigenous companies were awarded contracts to lift a total of 630,000 barrels per day of crude oil during the one-year period, representing 57 per cent of the 1,179,000 barrels per day awarded to the 38 beneficiaries.

The list also showed that eight international oil traders got an allocation of 240,000 barrels per day, representing 20.5per cent of the whole allocations, while two foreign refineries got 60,000 barrels per day, or 5.1per cent of the allocations.

Two subsidiaries of the NNPC were awarded contracts to lift 90,000barrels per day, which translates to 7.7per cent, while three countries, represented by their NOCs also got 90,000barrels per day.

A breakdown of the allocations showed that each of the 21 indigenous traders got an allocation of 30,000barrels per day.

These companies include; A-Z Petroleum Products Limited; Hyde Energy Nigeria Limited; DK Global Energy Resources Limited; Aiteo Energy Resources,; Avidor Oil and Gas Company Limited; Azenith Energy Resource Limited; Barbados Oil and Gas Services Limited; Century Energy Services Limited and Crudex International Limited.

Other beneficiaries include, Eterna Plc; Bono Energy; Taleveras Limited; Mezcor SA; Sahara Energy Resources Limited; Tridax Energy SA and Tempo Energy SA.

The rest include, Ontario Trading SA; Voyage Oil & Gas Limited; Elektron Petroleum Energy and Mining Limited; Ibeto Petrochemical

Company. Also included in the list are eight international oil traders, which got an allocation of 30,000 barrels per day of crude oil each. Source Thisday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Michael

I won't be too hard on thy soul, not tonight. I understand it's Friday night and a lot of water (or babes and booze) may have passed under the bridge (or....)

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.