Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972250 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich: Red just dey flow today no wonder everybody just dey quiet cheesy cheesy...Anyways, i can see oando coming to meet me at the park junction. Finally.

Haha! I doubt if Oando will go below 26....na dat junction i don give my broker to up my units...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
feelamong:
Haha! I doubt if Oando will go below 26....na dat junction i don give my broker to up my units...

That thing should go below 26 o, infact na 22 be my junction. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitrogen:

That thing should go below 26 o, infact na 22 be my junction. smiley

Seems its goin up again , watching closely

Hard to predict thou
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
lancee:

Seems its goin up again , watching closely

Yeah! On bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitrogen:

Yeah! On bid.
Do you mean Oando is on bid? please at what price? because i told my broker to get me some units at 27 naira today. It was trading at 27.60 when i placed my order, and my broker adviced me to buy, but i refused buying at that price. Please do not mind anyone talking down Oando. I have several million units of it and am not shaking. Riches is not meant for everybody though. If you have money, buy as many as you can afford.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:
Do you mean Oando is on bid? please at what price? because i told my broker to get me some units at 27 naira today. It was trading at 27.60 when i placed my order, and my broker adviced me to buy, but i refused buying at that price. Please do not mind anyone talking down Oando. I have several million units of it and am not shaking. Riches is not meant for everybody though. If you have money, buy as many as you can afford.

Bros Dumex!!

When you are large: You are Large!

You never buy OANDO finish? no go pursue Wale Tinubu comot from the board o!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:

Wow at the bold! Abeg make you carry your boys along o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:

Yeah! seeing this late anyway, but it closed higher sha, @bolded, you be chairman o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitrogen:

Yeah! seeing this late anyway, but it closed higher sha, @bolded, you be chairman o.
Listen guy, i want you to know that its your mind that makes you a man. If you begin to listen to peoples analysis here, you will make mistakes. I remember when we were waiting for ministerial approval, there was nothing they didnt say. Now Oando has ministerial approval they are still talking. This will show you that, there are so many people here who are not serious. They are not moving forward and they wont let others to pass. I am accumulating as many as i can lay my hands on my dear. Mark my words, you will see how Oando will shock people. This is a massive one and its not for children or vegetable hearted people. Even without cop deal oando is not supposed to be at this price. At a time i stopped talking, because i see some people here sadists.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:
Listen guy, i want you to know that its your mind that makes you a man. If you begin to listen to peoples analysis here, you will make mistakes. I remember when we were waiting for ministerial approval, there was nothing they didnt say. Now Oando has ministerial approval they are still talking. This will show you that, there are so many people here who are not serious. They are not moving forward and they wont let others to pass. I am accumulating as many as i can lay my hands on my dear. Mark my words, you will see how Oando will shock people. This is a massive one and its not for children or vegetable hearted people. Even without cop deal oando is not supposed to be at this price. At a time i stopped talking, because i see some people here sadists.
yeah tell them cos some people here are not ready to move forward they just wan sit on top fence dey look sambisa forest mtcheeeew am even tired of advising if una like buy if una like no buy .......... am in since anyway thanks. ETERNA ALSO GO SHOCK PPLE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: yeah tell them cos some people here are not ready to move forward they just wan sit on top fence dey look sambisa forest mtcheeeew am even tired of advising if una like buy if una like no buy .......... am in since anyway thanks. ETERNA ALSO GO SHOCK PPLE
Please what about Eterna? Is there anything that will push up the price? Please advice me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Seems unity bank stock is dead 'patapata'. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: yeah tell them cos some people here are not ready to move forward they just wan sit on top fence dey look sambisa forest mtcheeeew am even tired of advising if una like buy if una like no buy .......... am in since anyway thanks. ETERNA ALSO GO SHOCK PPLE

Dumexoga:

The Oando jist is only intersting when there is a rally or when there's news regarding the COP deal. And we've had our feel of the whole vibe for a weeks or so now. plus you guyz aren't really saying anything different from what we know already so... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitrogen: Seems unity bank stock is dead 'patapata'. cheesy cheesy

grin

bro you sha wan hear Unity bank jist shaaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

The Oando jist is only intersting when there is a rally or when there news regarding the COP deal. And we've had our feel of the whole vibe for a weeks or so now. plus you guyz aren't really saying anything different from what we know already so... undecided

Abi na!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
custodian cross 4 naira juction 2day grin grin @ Dexterax what next
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014

Bros no worry, by the time you buy about 70% of the available units of unity bank by monday e fit shake body small. smiley

I hope you were able to buy all the units you needed and even more. cheesy

Make you enjoy. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
natruetalk: custodian cross 4 naira juction 2day grin grin @ Dexterax what next

Custodian keeps on surprising me daily..am impressed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Bros no worry, by the time you buy about 70% of the available units of unity bank by monday e fit shake body small. smiley

Make you enjoy. smiley
Me ke, lailai, I wont go near the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Make you enjoy. smiley
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

The Oando jist is only intersting when there is a rally or when there's news regarding the COP deal. And we've had our feel of the whole vibe for a weeks or so now. plus you guyz aren't really saying anything different from what we know already so... undecided

So people like dumexoga should allow oando to meet me at my favourite junction in order for a new jist to come out cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
nitrogen:
Me ke, lailai, I wont go near the stock.

Why na i even get persin were dey ready to sell im own give you sharp sharp.

I remember omaojo1 stating last month that they have close to 200 million units of unity bank shares for sale but they are still unable to get a buyer...You can assist him on it na since we are all BNSITL.. wink cheesy grin smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

So people like dumexoga should allow oando to meet me at my favourite junction in order for a new jist to come out cheesy

Is it not bus 22? Even me sef dey wait for that bus, but those men no wan gree.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
dsonofmaan:

ppl got excited forecasting big move like FO but forget FO then was not as popular as oando. how many of us bought FO btw 9 - 80 anyway we dey watch how the saga go end.

i agree there is money to be make on oando but not as much as we think. oando have no history of good capital gain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
natruetalk: custodian cross 4 naira juction 2day grin grin @ Dexterax what next

Born 2be Rich:

Custodian keeps on surprising me daily..am impressed

am happy i still keep mine

when it was @ 3.2 last month i wanted to sell but re-think with Dexterax post about d stock

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
THEM SAY SOMETHING NA TITANIC SHIP YOU DEY SAY DEAD PATAPATA LOL WHERE THIS DUDE COME FROM? HOUSE grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Why na i even get persin were dey ready to sell im own give you sharp sharp.

I remember omaojo1 stating last month that they have close to 200 million units of unity bank shares for sale but they are still unable to get a buyer...You can assist him on it na since we are all BNSITL.. wink cheesy grin smiley

Hahaha, Omaojo1 don enter one chance o....we are BNSITL, but e no reach that level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dumexoga:
Please what about Eterna? Is there anything that will push up the price? Please advice me
THEY JUST GOT INTO A BIG OIL DEAL WHICH IS ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Michael11stock: THEM SAY SOMETHING NA TITANIC SHIP YOU DEY SAY DEAD PATAPATA LOL WHERE THIS DUDE COME FROM? HOUSE grin grin grin grin
The thing don sink! Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bobfash(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hey folks. I am new and I find this forum educating. Kudos. I heard livestock and eterna will still rally! Is it worth giving try
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
FO has been shedding a lot of weight...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Based on all indications, sterling bank is coming out with fantastic results...You can take a very close watch on this. Your due diligence is necessary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (7781) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.