Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859032 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:11pm On May 05, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows

champion brewery #2.14k

stocks with new 52 week highs

air services #4.97k

linkage assurance #0.52k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 62 week lows

champion brewery #2.14k

stocks with new 52 week highs

air services #4.97k

linkage assurance #0.52k
...Oga Intendy, that reminds me, you didn't record highs/low for 03/05/2017. Could you pls help dig this out?? Tx sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2017
Mpeace:
Oando @ 7. acantbelievit
I fortold it no one took me serious. Happy trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 4:32pm On May 05, 2017
makashava:
I fortold it no one took me serious. Happy trading
Just like some are now foretelling FBNH but not taken serious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
oando price increased but na small I get am. I for buy more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
Why was fbn not marked down today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:35pm On May 05, 2017

EQUITY REPORT
The Nigeria Equities Market Records All Week Bullish Momentum ... NSE ASI Up 26bps

The Nigerian bourse sustains bullish momentum, reaching six consecutive trading days due to bargain hunting in 7UP (4.92%), DANGCEM (0.31%), GLAXOSMITH (3.26%), AIRSERVICE (9.96%) and OANDO (4.98%). Consequently, the NSE ASI (0.26%) settles at 26,235.63 and the market capitalization gained N23.82 billion to close at N9.08 trillion. Activity level was broadly strong as Volume traded (73.25%) and Value traded (20.74%) increased to 442.83 million units and N2.96 billion respectively.

The Oil and Gas Sector Index Leads The Gainers
All sectoral indices close positive as trading ends for this week, the Oil & Gas index (0.66%) maintains bullish streak, leading the gainers due to bargain hunting in OANDO (4.98%) and ETERNA (0.61%). The Banking index (0.34%) continues uptrend for the ninth consecutive trading day from gains recorded in DIAMONDBNK (4.94%), ZENITHBANK (1.57%) and FCMB (3.23%). While the Insurance index (0.58%) and the Industrial Goods index (0.17%) rebound from yesterday’s bearish positions due to renewed interests in CONTINSURE (4.46%), CUSTODYINS (5.00%), LINKASSURE (4.00%) and DANGCEM (0.31%), CCNN (3.60%) respectively. Whilst the Consumer Goods index closed flat.

Investor’s Sentiment Stays Positive
Investor’s sentiment stays positive for the ninth day in a row, as the market breadth (A-D Ratio) settles at 3.5x which is the highest recorded thus far in this year (vs. 1.8x previously), following price gains in 28 stocks against losses recorded in 8 stocks. AIRSERVICE (9.96%), NAHCO (9.92%) and FIDSON (9.72%) were top gainers, while CHAMPION (-8.94%), MEDVIEWAIR (-4.67%) and STERLNBANK (-2.78%) were top losers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
leo1234:
Why was fbn not marked down today?
Good Question!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:51pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
my brother so whats ur take after seeing fidson q1?
pluto09:
We might have to rely more on TA now than ever before. A bullish market is a difficult one for the fundamentalist.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2017
chunkuli:
my brother so whats ur take after seeing fidson q1?

Overall, the result is good and in line with my projection. I will study it further comparing q1 2017 with q1,q2,q3 and q4 2016. The devil they say is in the details.
For now,my major concern is the astronomical increase in selling and distribution expenses as well as administrative expenses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:47pm On May 05, 2017
makashava:
Good Question!

Monday is the mark down date for FBNH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
thank you. sold some of mine today, pls let me in on your findings after.
pluto09:

Overall, the result is good and in line with my projection. I will study it further comparing q1 2017 with q1,q2,q3 and q4 2016. The devil they say is in the details.
For now,my major concern is the astronomical increase in selling and distribution expenses as well as administrative expenses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
NSE Automates Rights Trading and Settlement

..........Explaining the Rights trading and settlement process,
Bajomo remarked that “for an investor to be eligible to participate in rights trading, he/she must have a CSCS account set up through a licensed Dealing Member firm of the Exchange. In addition, the investor must fund his/her broker with the consideration value, premium and transaction fees, prior to execution of his/her mandate”.

Prior to this automation, trading and settlement of rights, where an investor decides to sell on the floor of the Exchange, was done manually. .....
http://www.nse.com.ng/mediacenter/news_and_events/Pages/NSE-Automates-Rights-Trading-and-Settlement.aspx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:59pm On May 05, 2017
Princkez:
for d e-dividend u sumitted with ur bank,u will receive sms alert from NIBSS once its done .
The ones i did last year i never receive alert, so is not done ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:34pm On May 05, 2017
Mpeace:
like we started enjoying 24hrs power supply since 20yrs ago as they promised.
Why did you sell or crying ? can't you remember this as i post about oando asking every one to buy oando with there change? this is small crying if you dont buy back on monday befor 11am, if you can see buy the units you want.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 1:26am On May 06, 2017
kentoto:

bros, links please.

As promised, here are the links for the movies, documentary and series. Sorry for being a little bit late.

Billions Season 1: www.gomovies.to/film/billions-season-1-8817/

Billions Season 2: www.gomovies.to/film/billions-season-2-19342/

Too Big To Fail: www.gomovies.to/film/too-big-to-fail-9715/

Wolf Of Wall Street: www.gomovies.to/film/the-wolf-of-wall-street-2777/

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps: www.gomovies.to/film/wall-street-money-never-sleeps-4295/

The Big Short: www.gomovies.to/film/the-big-short-7619/

Trading Places: www.gomovies.to/film/trading-places-18654/

Margin Call: www.gomovies.to/film/margin-call-3830/

You'll need IDM (Internet Download Manager) or any other application similar to IDM to download them. I would have dropped the torrent links but I don't know how savvy people on here are, as that one is a bit more complicated.

Let me know if there's anything else smiley.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40am On May 06, 2017
@richie9093 God bless you for this Link to movies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:24am On May 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:02am On May 06, 2017
Youngzedd:

Believe this and believe anything. In Nigeria our government mouth is louder than their achievement.
?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:03am On May 06, 2017
afo7219:
hmmmm...........from fbnh to oando OK o we don hear
I hope say una day follow ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:07am On May 06, 2017
Coolcash1:

If only one is a soothsayer....some of us who had this stock in our portfolio up until March won't have sold it. When I think about it I feel I just threw it away... grin

Bought at N4.12 and sold between N5.8 and N6.20
#2+ by four million units you make it now ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:32am On May 06, 2017
FBNH on point next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2017
Princkez:
FBNH on point next week

Based on what FACT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 11:44am On May 06, 2017
ihedioramma:
I hope say una day follow ?
following strictly. One love sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:20pm On May 06, 2017
afo7219:
following strictly. One love sir
JAH BLESS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nedu666: 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
pls who in the house has received nig breweries div thru e-div. especially if u use fbn. thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
Sir Godisfaithful , coolcash1 , tritri, mpeace ,intendy , bullbearmkt, others.I have a friends that is on my neck to start trading ..PLS can u recommend books he can start reading as a beginner to stock market
I will appreciate pls

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
lancee:
Sir Godisfaithful , coolcash1 , tritri, mpeace ,intendy , bullbearmkt, others.I have a friends that is on my neck to start trading ..PLS can u recommend books he can start reading as a beginner to stock market
I will appreciate pls

Thanks

My brother, i really commend the spirit of your friend for taken that bold step. One thing i know is that those books (we read) that is applicable to understand the trading pattern in advanced countries (USA, UK, FRANCE, etc) is totally different from our own market (Nigeria Stock Exchange), but sometimes entails some similarities. And no readable books would be perfect without being practical (getting involve partially with his own cash) till he master the game. So i will advice your friend to use internet as his best tools and this forum too. But in all, i have some books i can recommend...

Richest man in Babylon
Think and grow rich
Rich Dad and Poor Dad
Acres of Diamond
How I made $2M in the stock market
Lessons from the greatest stock traders of all time McGraw
The four pillars of investing
Market wizards: interviews with top traders
Why Smart people make big money mistakes
How to make money in stocks McGraw
Come into my trading room: a complete guide to trading

Another Sets:

R.C. Effinger: ABC of Investing

Dice & Eiteman: The Stock Market

B. E. Schultz: The Securities Market: And How It Works

Leo Barnes: Your Investments

H. M. Gartley: Profit In The Stock Market

Curtis Dahl: Consistent Profits In The Stock market

E. J. Mann: You Can Make Money In The Stock Market

And little advice from Sir Warren Buffet:
1. Invest in sectors and industries that we understand.
2. Find companies that have long-term competitive advantages.
3. Look for companies with excellent management.
4. Buy when the stock is available at a good price, discounted to intrinsic value.

All the best sir and to us all!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
Good day all, please can some one throw more light on federal government bond...... Please help a brother....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
lancee:
I will appreciate pls

Thanks

i have one hard copy here if hes willing to buy. Covers trading in d nigerian stock exchange and market dynamics. This one was shiped to me by proshare and is still brand new

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Foundationchamp(f), crownprince2017, mails4funshi(m), STOjo, beejay1(m), ekkywolex(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.