Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859349 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
hmmm! one stock jst dey gather momentum since. the kind shocked bull wen go hit am enh, still de do pressup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:14pm On May 05, 2017
pasuma:

Oga FxUser what do you think about OANDO, BUY, HOLD or SELL ?

umm

I wont mind buying the Pull back
I wud also like to hold
but there is nothing wrong with taking some or all profit too
+++
The truth is what was your initial strategy or expectation!
Are you in for the long term = just hold
Are you in for the short term = if profit target achieved , take some
Are you a trend follower = if price is still above indicated trend , stay with the trend

i hope this helps a bit .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
Manonamission:
Concerning the discuss on Fidson and its unimpressive audited result, I would like to add that results are not the only yardstick the market uses to evaluate a stock. Information and potential in the foreseeable future is equally important.
I actually procrastinated on a Fidson position when it was trading at about N1. I don't have any insider information but if the FGN has decided to conserve forex and instead opt for local patronage of Pharma companies in the fight against diseases outbreak, then we can expect an improvement in the fortunes of these companies (those with the capacity, qualification or required foreign partnership o). We experienced Lassa last year and now meningitis. Who are the key players in this fight against these outbreaks? Any leads?

The above could be mere ramblings that have no bearing to the happenings in the market.

We just have to look at where fidson is coming from.
How did they get to the point where turnover and profits were declining? Did investors overreact and punish the stock with free fall of fidson price? Can we explain why profit went down? Can we identify a particular time when the company turned the corner?.
Can we make a projection into the future based on the available information at our disposal?
These are some of the questions that can guide us if adequately answered and of course those questions should have been answered before the crowd join the queue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
stokfrick:
hmmm! one stock jst dey gather momentum since. the kind shocked bull wen go hit am enh, still de do pressup
...PRETTY PLS TELL US NOW, make we dey do press-up join 'am. U know, be your broda's keeper
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:26pm On May 05, 2017
if l may ask sir, are you still in or you have sold? or you are still waiting for the q1 result?
pluto09:

How did they get to the point where turnover and profits were declining? Did investors overreacted and punish the stock with free fall of fidson price? Can we explain why profit went down? Can we identify a particular time when the company turned the corner?.
Can we make a projection into the future based on the available information at our disposal?
These are some of the questions that can guide us if adequately answered and of course those questions should have been answered before the crowd join the queue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
care to share
stokfrick:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:30pm On May 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...PRETTY PLS TELL US NOW, make we dey do press-up join 'am. U know, be your broda's keeper
grin grin grin grin grin

the charts don already reveal am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2017
chunkuli:
if l may ask sir, are you still in or you have sold? or you are still waiting for the q1 result?

I am still in waiting for the q1 result.
I need to see the result to know if my projection is right or wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2017
stokfrick:

...thou sayest
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
stokfrick:

Nobi uncle UCAP

Will UBA reach KM10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
Again I repeat....

Coolcash1:
Is Diamond bank about to take off?.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:46pm On May 05, 2017
ukay2:

Nobi uncle UCAP

Will UBA reach KM10
TRANS....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
pluto09:

FIDSON q1 is out now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
Coolcash1:
Again I repeat....

...As fundamental send 'am go parking slot of 0.8, the stock go need extra fuel to take off. Weekly is bearish and daily not bad; steadily gathering momentum. It could
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
pluto09:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17865_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_-Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
pluto09:

How did they get to the point where turnover and profits were declining? Did investors overreacted and punish the stock with free fall of fidson price? Can we explain why profit went down? Can we identify a particular time when the company turned the corner?.

I prefer the M&B route actually but no willing seller.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 1:10pm On May 05, 2017
On a lighter note, please withdraw ur bids from Fidelity and FCMB so that they can come down to my sweet spots. grin

Abeg, They will still rise back to higher levels where you guys like buying at.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
austinkenneth:
On a lighter note, please withdraw ur bids from Fidelity and FCMB so that they can come down to my sweet spots. grin

Abeg, They will still rise back to higher levels where you guys like buying at.
...chei, wise man. Dere is God ooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:18pm On May 05, 2017
Total
- caution
- SP support above 200dma looking shaky
- MACD stays below zero and below signal line
- Weekly TA bearish still
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
Manonamission:

@ your preferred price I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2017
Manonamission:

...I am willing to sell @ N2.00 only. Kindly let me know the number of units you are willing to buy. It comes with some lovely gifts
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Biko, can somebody here place a sell order on NAHCO at N2.90 and see if it will get filled. It looks like the stockbroking firms are preventing sellers from offering at a price above 2.88.

The offers are dried up. I want to supply the market some units of NAHCO at N2.90.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:28pm On May 05, 2017
SamuelSNR:
Biko, can somebody here place a sell order on NAHCO at N2.90 and see if it will get filled. It looks like the stockbroking firms are preventing sellers from offering at a price above 2.88.

The offers are dried up. I want to supply the market some units of NAHCO at N2.90.

NAHCO opened at N2.75 today. Do the maths.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:29pm On May 05, 2017
stokfrick:

u no go be straightforward now make them help u b4 u enter trouble
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2017
^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
Manonamission:

Oga, please calm down. Anyone should be able to make a projection without being vilified. You should not invest your funds and emotions on a stock on any exchange in the world......that's suicidal.
FBNH constitutes an appreciable portion of my portfolio but comments about it going down to N0.50k can't upset me. It doesn't make any sense for me to lose my cool because of that. Na my papa get FBNH? Abi dem tie my destiny to FBNH? It's up to me to stay alert and know when to buy more or exit.
Live and let live, please
I had wanted to ignore this comment but I found it necessary to put d record straight.if u take d pain to read from d genesis of this conversatn I was only trying to correct an impression of the person quoted I didnt make any loss nor do I rely on his falsehood forcast. This forum is meant to educate n inform,not a place where u jus drop predictions which r nt supported wit reason at least we wud have gain from DAT insight if he had cared enof to inform us. Thanks to those DAT comes up wit TA n FA on some stocks. I'm only conscious of d newbies who unknowingly rely on d info without doing their dd. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
mendes911:

NAHCO opened at N2.75 today. Do the maths.

Learn to read first before adding a comment. It pays!

Has anybody here able to place a sell order on NAHCO at N2.90? Current price is N2.88.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:04pm On May 05, 2017
nio68:
Zenith has crossed #16 chasing its elder brother (Gtbank)... how far can it go??
Bewere of dog .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bfly, Agbalowomeri, Pakso, garfield1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.