Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894637 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:39pm On May 11, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
BOC gases #3.35k
stocks with new 52 week highs
m & b #1.28k
gtb #29.55k
zenith #18.18k
pharma deko #2.08k
eterna #3.90k
access bank #7.40k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:
From my record, exactly what is happened this May 2017 happen last year 2016, last year started around May 6th.
Maybe the idea of sell in May will change to jijo in May.

So what is your point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:
From my record, exactly what is happened this May 2017 happen last year 2016, last year started around May 6th.

May 2016 - CBN introduced the floating xchange rate - we had a bull run from month of May till June

May 2017 - CBN introduced another special window - we had the same bull rally, the question is whether it will last like the previous year.

Senate passing 2017 budget is good news..lets hope the rally continue 2mmorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
Willie2015:

May 2016 - CBN introduced the floating xchange rate - we had a bull run from month of May till June

May 2017 - CBN introduced another special window - we had the same bull rally, the question is whether it will last like the previous year.

Senate passing 2017 budget is good news..lets hope the rally continue 2mmorrow.

Always important to remember that Mr Market thinks against popular opinion and loves springing surprise. Popular opinion of bears next week may become another bullish week. Just thinking...if market has stayed depressed for so long and Men in black bouncing back, bubu away, budget passed, 9ja creeping out of recession, etc then why should market experience short bull run

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:
@Chibuking81 you are very correct in your observation, we just need to be cautious during this bullish period and does not call for panic selling either. Just set your plan and when it's reached, then quietly exit

Observation: It happens in every Q1 since 2013 (that is the max on my chart)
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
bigass:

So what is your point
Waooo good to see you again,
My point is on observational ground, if it happen again next year May, it will become a tradition, and additional strategy to make money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...Absolutely correct!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

Hello Chief

can you pls help with the next two resistance and support level for

NSEINDEX

ZENITH

UBA

OANDO

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TAJIBADE: 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
Some would panic sell and regret selling again!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:

My point is on observational ground, if it happen again next year May, it will become a tradition, and additional strategy to make money.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
BullBearMkt:

@Chibuking81 you are very correct in your observation, we just need to be cautious during this bullish period and does not call for panic selling either. Just set your plan and when it's reached, then quietly exit

Observation: It happens in every Q1 since 2013 (that is the max on my chart)
grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks a lot dear.
You are doing a great and nice work in this forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 11, 2017
TAJIBADE:
Some would panic sell and regret selling again!

U're talking to me right? i will be careful this time...Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
dis people hav started again wat dey did wit transcorp som days ago....putting it on offer and d following day went on bid,lets c wat happens 2morow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
robobo:

Hello Chief

can you pls help with the next two resistance and support level for

NSEINDEX

ZENITH

UBA

OANDO

Thank you
..FIND BELOW AS REQUESTS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:

God will bless you on this observation...This bull no get part 2, all stocks shineing Green on high end double digit for my portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
GTB Bank moves with Zenith. (When ever GTB move up the next to follow will be Zenith bank, likewise if any of them go down, the other will follow,)
GTB will likely hit ,#30 by tomorrow, and Zenith #20 if the NSE daily upward movement permit Zenith.

Oando use to move with Skye bank and FBNH, but since Skye bank enter car park, it now left Oando and FBNH to do the movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
With the % of drop on Oando today only shows profit takers doing some stuff...oando is just taking a breather or Drinking water as we say here...wait to see the next support level at N20 by next week....any doubts ?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:03pm On May 11, 2017
cadno:
With the % of drop on Oando today only shows profit takers doing some stuff...oando is just taking a breather or Drinking water as we say here...wait to see the next support level at N20 by next week....any doubts ?.

I am watching
Oando
FO
Transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
maishai:

God will bless you on this observation...This bull no get part 2, all stocks shineing Green on high end double digit for my portfolio.
Remember to take you profit at right time to avoid paper profit, so that your joy will be complete.
But don't leave the market when you take your profit, look for another good entry position and enter again.
Very important, remember to do like Mr locodemy as he remember the BNSIL, ( but he didn't reach my side, as I was preparing to meet him at his joint, he hurriedly moved out)
But one good thing is that he has set the record.
One of our brother that maintain our bear announcement, I.e Peterich, only show us screenshot of his gain from fidelity bank, but he didn't care to share his loot with anybody, even if it's %.000001.
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
If you are too careful... you can not make money in NSE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
bigass:
If you are too careful... you can not make money in NSE
Same with life generally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
@ Ihedioramma, your FBNH really try shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2017
Chibuking81:

Remember to take you profit at right time to avoid paper profit, so that your joy will be complete.
But don't leave the market when you take your profit, look for another good entry position and enter again.
Very important, remember to do like Mr locodemy as he remember the BNSIL, ( but he didn't reach my side, as I was preparing to meet him at his joint, he hurriedly moved out)
But one good thing is that he has set the record.
One of our brother that maintain our bear announcement, I.e Peterich, only show us screenshot of his gain from fidelity bank, but he didn't care to share his loot with anybody, even if it's %.000001.
grin grin grin grin grin

You just want him to lose the little he has made. Someone posited here that it is better to make one kill than to try and make several kills

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
to have some knowledge of technical analysis seems good. The Fibonacci analysis on WAPCO delayed my exit by one day and stock is now above my stop. However, my stop still stands (sell a day after the stock goes below my stop loss level, for WAPCO, this remains NGN46.00, but I will move the up if the stop continue to advance).

Going over to check the next resistance level on NSE all share index and UBA. These are my observation:
UBA- 7.73
NSE All Share: 30683.16- Heavy money has entered the market

My current take profit levels:

NAHCO- 3.14
Eterna- 4.29

Disclaimer: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
NSE very sweet for past few days , always remember not to call Nse Gambling house and discourage others when the bear show face

Happy for all my BNSIDL ..go enjoy ur looted funds

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
lancee:
NSE very sweet for past few days , always remember not to call Nse Gambling house and discourage others when the bear show face

Happy for all my BNSIDL ..go enjoy ur looted funds

The loot sweet pass MMM.

Currently doing 100.50% in UBA
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
Zeee!!!! u change my portfolio ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The loot sweet pass MMM.

grin

Na wa ooh..100%...dis people r making it seems like am a newbies on this NAIRALAND after 2yrs on nse...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The loot sweet pass MMM.

grin

I threw away my UBA @5.65 before closure of register with reasonable profit though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
leo1234:

I threw away my UBA @5.65 before closure of register with reasonable profit though.

Their are stocks I don't throw away easily.

Access, UBA, Zenith, Stanbic, GTB, FlourMills. e.t.c

I bought Stanbic around N15.50 last December it is currently doing 80%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Their are stocks I don't throw away easily.

Access, UBA, Zenith, Stanbic, GTB, FlourMills. e.t.c

I bought Stanbic around N15.50 last December it is currently doing 80%.

while i was digesting and wondering where was i when uba was selling for 2.75 LAST YEAR...then u posted again about STANBIC then i realise BOSS pass BOSS ..Oga pass oga...after 2yrs i never make 50%....who did i offend Aberg forgive me ooh... embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucvin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.