Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893574 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
All I know is that FBNH is naturally ahead of ACCESS and UBA. We shall get there.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
9free:
All I know is that FBNH is naturally ahead of ACCESS and UBA. We shall get there.....
broda u are on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
agisky1975:
People have been waiting for this bull for months, and you now expect them to re-invest their loot here, you must be a joker

Evil spirits are always a yard away to cause sorrow whenever you make a kill... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:25pm On May 11, 2017
Tritri:

while i was digesting and wondering where was i when uba was selling for 2.75 LAST YEAR...then u posted again about STANBIC then i realise BOSS pass BOSS ..Oga pass oga...after 2yrs i never make 50%....who did i offend Aberg forgive me ooh... embarassed embarassed embarassed

You didn't offend anyone.

That's the difference between blue Chip stocks and penny stocks

Did you notice that even with the bad dividend Stanbic is suddenly moving up.

Most of this bank are cleaning their books.

After Stanbic suspension was lifted on the books the stock started moving.

Watch out for FIRST BANK, after house cleaning, the stock will take-off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Their are stocks I don't throw away easily.

Access, UBA, Zenith, Stanbic, GTB, FlourMills. e.t.c

I bought Stanbic around N15.50 last December it is currently doing 80%.

This goes to validate the fact that asides the technical and fundamental techniques of investing, there also is the psychological technique.

You have proven to have a mastery of the psychological warfare in stock market investing.

The end justifies the means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Me too.
I don't usually sell, but I needed the money for a purpose I didn't later use for.
I reinvested the fund in dang flour and fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
Tritri:

while i was digesting and wondering where was i when uba was selling for 2.75 LAST YEAR...then u posted again about STANBIC then i realise BOSS pass BOSS ..Oga pass oga...after 2yrs i never make 50%....who did i offend Aberg forgive me ooh... embarassed embarassed embarassed

You took the words from my mouth.
I bought UBA @2.7 and sold @2.9 grin

The problem we have as human is fear. Our economy is not helping matters. Very unstable.
I still have my ucap which I bought last year @1.66 and have received dividends twice which is over 50% of my investment aside capital appreciation. Even Treasury bill can't beat that!
The best way to make money from stock is to combine investing with trading. Those over trading are only making money for brokers.
Just imagine someone that bought goods stocks like UBA, access, zenith, GTB, last year without selling. By now the person should have made close to 300% dividends included. Even dollar business didn't give that returns.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 10:20pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg BNSITL, any recommendation for or against use of Proshare's "The analyst"? Is their analysis worth that 50k subscription? Forgive me, I am one of those infrequent contributors, but I do benefit a lot from you guys! I pay serious attention to your gists.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:53pm On May 11, 2017
millo:
Abeg BNSITL, any recommendation for or against use of Proshare's "The analyst"? Is their analysis worth that 50k subscription? Forgive me, I am one of those infrequent contributors, but I do benefit a lot from you guys! I pay serious attention to your gists.

50k for what? guy here give better analysis than them grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 3:04am On May 12, 2017
@BullBearMkt, please your TA and thoughts on TOTAL and Conoil.....which do you prefer. Thanks Bro!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:20am On May 12, 2017
leo1234:

The problem we have as human is fear. Our economy is not helping matters. Very unstable.
I still have my ucap which I bought last year @1.66 and have received dividends twice which is over 50% of my investment aside capital appreciation. Even Treasury bill can't beat that!
The best way to make money from stock is to combine investing with trading. Those over trading are only making money for brokers.
Just imagine someone that bought goods stocks like UBA, access, zenith, GTB, last year without selling. By now the person should have made close to 300% dividends included. Even dollar business didn't give that returns.

Please what of those that bought
ACCESS #9
UBA #9
FBNH #16
SKYEBK #4
FCMB #4
DIAMOND #5
FLOURMILL #106
OANDO #32 to mention but few and kept it since 3years ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:28am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=leo1234 post=56434914]

You are right sir , Our economy is not helping matters ,the news you listen to , read everyday , and the forex issues can make you sell in Fear ..So one really needs to be courageous if you re dealing with NSE ..Only FEW people will take that RISK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

OBA will you be kind enough to update us on your portfolio that went wrong with their percentages for us to compare, contrast and know if NSE is really worth keeping one's long term fund.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:55am On May 12, 2017
If you ain't a radical thinker you wouldn't make a dime from the Stock market.-Peterichy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:25am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=lancee post=56439141][/quote]

What you need is INFORMATION..Not just information but insider one...I have discovered that this is what seperates the boys from the men...Classic examples are Zenith free fall post-div, diamond pump and dump etc...

Since not everyone will have this privilege how do we know what and when to buy? Just follow the money- Check the daily volume. Either upward or downtrend should give one the needed clue what position to take...I applied this technique yesterday on transcorp by quickly pulling out at N1.26 when the bid was gradually reducing...

However, for a long term investor, a strong fundamental is enough to take investment decision.

Good am members...#TGIF

To reinvest my transcorp, Uba, diamond and Eterna oil loot in Flour Mills... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:34am On May 12, 2017
Beloved people, the spirit of God ministered to me to extend my evangelism ministry here. Pls I know that it is supposed to be done in religion section, which I do there too. But the spirit want me to bring it closer to you here. Pls just accept it as daily devotional guide. I'll be posting it once a day, it's titled "HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, DAILY MESSAGE AND BIBLE VERSES"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:35am On May 12, 2017
Shalom,

7 SINS THAT ARE ABOMINATION UNTO GOD

Proverbs 6:16-19 King James Version (KJV)
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

MARANATHA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...when newbies are even making over 80% profit in OANDO just by listening to intelligent advice, then who's scamming who? Market is all about right time - Timing
grin grin grin grin grin
I offloaded many stocks yesterday but want to reenter fidelity...what do you think, hope its not too early?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2017
Bianco1:
@BullBearMkt, please your TA and thoughts on TOTAL and Conoil.....which do you prefer. Thanks Bro!
...the 2 behave the same way. The daily accumulation on Total has been on for weeks and same for Conoil, Weekly and Monthly are also similar. Both have potential on long term and short term, but my concern is why they are lagging in this ongoing crazy bull. I prefer both on mid- to long term plan
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:11am On May 12, 2017
veecovee:
Beloved people, the spirit of God ministered to me to extend my evangelism ministry here. Pls I know that it is supposed to be done in religion section, which I do there too. But the spirit want me to bring it closer to you here. Pls just accept it as daily devotional guide. I'll be posting it once a day, it's titled "HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, DAILY MESSAGE AND BIBLE VERSES"

Please be kind and stay at the religion section.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2017
veecovee:
I offloaded many stocks yesterday but want to reenter fidelity today...what do you think, hopeits not too early?
...though banking sector recent performance has been generally great, but the appearance of the BIG BEAR yesterday on Fidelity requires further confirmation before one can enter again. If the positive sentiment in the stock continues, it could continue rising, else, better to wait
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2017
When FBNH is done with cleaning up their books, the bull on that stock will be highly unimaginable... Join the ELEPHANT for a prosperous future!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:22am On May 12, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...though banking sector generally performed great yesterday, but the appearance of the BIG BEAR on Fidelity requires further confirmation before one can enter again. If the positive sentiment in the stock continues, it could continue rising, else, better to wait
grin grin grin grin grin
many thks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2017
veecovee:
many thks
...you are welcome
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:29am On May 12, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...though banking sector recent performance has been generally performed great, but the appearance of the BIG BEAR yesterday on Fidelity requires further confirmation before one can enter again. If the positive sentiment in the stock continues, it could continue rising, else, better to wait
grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one bullbearmkt...The sudden reversal that occured yesterday need to be watched (as u have stated) except the guy wants to be long on it...Instead, I would suggest he looks the way of CCNN, Cont insurance,fbnh or flourmills for immediate gain...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2017
Coolcash1:

Nice one bullbearmkt...The sudden reversal that occured yesterday need to be watched (as u have stated) except the guy wants to be long on it...Instead, I would suggest he looks the way of CCNN, Cont insurance,fbnh or flourmills for immediate gain...
with the passage of 2017 budget by the Senate yesterday, I think the excitement on the market should continue, OR Fundamentally what are your opinions on the budget?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 7:45am On May 12, 2017
Good am my brothers,pls any1with the outcome of oando interactive wit NSE yestaday should please tell us o. I need to PLAN MY TRADE AND TRADE MY PLAN(bullbear) on dis juju stock grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 7:47am On May 12, 2017
The analysts bullbear,fxuser et al..... Pls o help wit TA n FA on oando abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2017
At least now we know what is driving oando.. Oando to take over Port Harcourt refinery.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2017
afo7219:
The analysts bullbear,fxuser et al..... Pls o help wit TA n FA on oando abeg
...the "juju" stock just made a wonderful rally from 5 to 10.50 and with a BIG BEAR appearance yesterday, it is beta to see what the day will bring on the table before people become tantalise with its "juju". Monthly, Weekly & Daily are very bullish
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Please what of those that bought
ACCESS #9
UBA #9
FBNH #16
SKYEBK #4
FCMB #4
DIAMOND #5
FLOURMILL #106
OANDO #32 to mention but few and kept it since 3years ago

We are talking about last year when we were shouting that stocks were cheap but you thought otherwise.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2017
godlyguy:
When FBNH is done with cleaning up their books, the bull on that stock will be highly unimaginable... Join the ELEPHANT for a prosperous future!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY

Elephant has not cleaned anything. There is still more than meets the eye. Q2 will confirm if there is still a problem or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.