Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11068771 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
bigtt76:
Do I still need a Letter of Administration (LA) in cases where a will was left behind indicating me as the beneficiary? Thanks for your response so far

Then you will need to take the documents to the registras.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigtt76(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks a lot. I appreciate

OBAGADAFFI:

Then you will need to take the documents to the registras.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

Did they require signature confirmation from you?

Yes, when I did with Afriprud registrars.

I submitted that of first registrars at UBA for over a month and I have not received any text.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
No b only u. First registrar worst in activating e-dividend. Sinc last yr alongside banker's confirmation of signature. Till nw no txt or mail of activation
leo1234:

Yes, when I did with Afriprud registrars.

I submitted that of first registrars at UBA for over a month and I have not received any text.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
veecovee:
I posted many e-div forms via Post Office, to many registrars, as my bank directed me after stamping my forms. But unfortunately I've neither received alert nor email from any of them. In fact I pressured cardinal stone thru e-mail before their fcmb dividend payment. But they didn't care to reply... Though they've posted the warrant, I still didn't know what went wrong in the process I followed.

That was what I did last year and they were all demanding for signature confirmation.
Maybe that has changed now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:09pm On May 17, 2017
bigtt76:
Thanks a lot. I appreciate

Welcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2017
jp130:
D. Kind suffer i have because of this edividend. Even first registrar dat houses a lot of my shares(unclaimed dividend) disappointed me most. Till today, non has been activated and deadline is near. Two weeks ago, i had my bank(zenith) to upload for cardinal stone and edc registrars
I kuku want to believe that these registrars don't want to part away with the people's huge dividends that they are reinvesting and making money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2017
leo1234:

That was what I did last year and they were all demanding for signature confirmation.
Maybe that has changed now.
the new arrangement by sec is of recent, follow this link
http://sec.gov.ng/unregistered-investors-for-e-dividend-in-the-nigeria-capital-market/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
fxuser:

- On the Reg's Form

- If signature confirmation is needed , you will get a text or email saying so.
As i get the mail what next? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2017
soloniger:
I kuku want to believe that these registrars don't want to part away with the people's huge dividends that they are reinvesting and making money
You are very correct. Some of the registrars will only do the needful when threatened to report them to SEC.

First registrars is only good at sending seasons greetings to customers but will not pay dividends. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
My dividend has produced extra 440k as at today(1.15).Reinvested my dividend @fcmb @0.93kobo.i will sell the 2m units gotten as dividend @1.20.Once i succeed in doing this,probably tomorrow or next,i will throw some bottles for brothers and sisters in the house.I will not be held responsible(punish by moderators) for anyone who will fall into the gutter.

Peterichy,hope you are seeing me........i am never in anyway loosing one kobo @fcmb but making more profits upon profits.

I challenge you to throw in drinks or whatsever here if you are on profit and i will double whatever you did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
Oga loco i miss d last party o. Dis tym, i must share. Sinc i started investing in nse, i neva c dividend n i av tried my best in activating e-dividend. I pray dis last round i validated n upload tru bank go tru bt its mor dan 2wks nw no mail or txt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
jp130:
Oga loco i miss d last party o. Dis tym, i must share. Sinc i started investing in nse, i neva c dividend n i av tried my best in activating e-dividend. I pray dis last round i validated n upload tru bank go tru bt its mor dan 2wks nw no mail or txt
Did they take any money from you? And are they the one that gave you the form ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
locodemy:
My dividend has produced extra 440k as at today(1.15).Reinvested my dividend @fcmb @0.93kobo.i will sell the 2m units gotten as dividend @1.20.Once i succeed in doing this,probably tomorrow or next,i will throw some bottles for brothers and sisters in the house.I will not be held responsible(punish by moderators) for anyone who will fall into the gutter.

Peterichy,hope you are seeing me........i am never in anyway loosing one kobo @fcmb but making more profits upon profits.

I challenge you to throw in drinks or whatsever here if you are on profit and i will double whatever you did.

Chief Loco,
Why are you challenging a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:27am On May 18, 2017
locodemy:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:28am On May 18, 2017
locodemy:

Like I said earlier I'm trading with part of the upfront interest i got from my Treasury Bills investment which will soon mature.

Why won't you always play bet and share drinks since you are still trading with your brothers fund.

Well i don't blame you because my younger ones are also guilty of such altitude.

So when you're done refunding your brother's money then come let's talk.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tayonani: 4:12am On May 18, 2017
locodemy:

, am a newbie, can u put me thru Wht I need do before trading stocks, thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:44am On May 18, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Like I said earlier I'm trading with part of the upfront interest i got from my Treasury Bills investment which will soon mature.

Why won't you always play bet and share drinks since you are still trading with your brothers fund.

Well i don't blame you because my younger ones are also guilty of such altitude.

So when you're done refunding your brother's money then come let's talk.

I smell jealousy.

PeTer The Tortoise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:48am On May 18, 2017
Sir LOCO and PETERICHY shuld stop dis contest of who is more wiser,richer or educated...to me its childish, u guys shuld be educating new investors on how 2 make money and how not 2 loose it,feeding dem with vital informations,nstead u guys are bragging with ur blessings .U shuld all rem one thing in life...GOD GIVETH AND GOD TAKETH. Hav a nice day and GREEN filled portfolio,GOD bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59am On May 18, 2017
veecovee:
Calvary greetings to you,

PLS DON'T FOCUS ONLY ON EARTHLY ACHIEVEMENT.

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH FRIENDS.

MARANATHA.

IF THE MOD WOUNT DO ANYTHING I WILL ALSO START POSTING WATEVER , let me show u sample of what I meant ::

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:06am On May 18, 2017
I have been laughing ever since I saw it, I don't know how benue people have offended God, because it's getting out of hand

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17am On May 18, 2017
Tritri:

IF THE MOD WOUNT DO ANYTHING I WILL ALSO START POSTING WATEVER , let me show u sample of what I meant ::

Bros,tell him to post it very early( 5.00am).I dont see it disturbing the forum.it is good but let him try to make it as early as possible.No vex too much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:20am On May 18, 2017
^^^
na like this it take start on SMN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2017
Tritri:

Are you a member of a secret society
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40am On May 18, 2017
STNWAUME:

Are you a member of a secret society

There r Muslims and other religions on this forum , what he is doing will prompt other religion/ Muslim to post there too and everything will get scartted .

This is how most churches / mosque started in the 90's now look at the noise pollution everywhere in Nigeria ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46am On May 18, 2017
Tritri:

There r Muslims and other religions on this forum , what he is doing will prompt other religion/ Muslim to post there too and everything will get scartted .

This is how most churches / mosque started in the 90's now look at the noise pollution everywhere in Nigeria ??

Let the moderators decide on what to do.I am waiting for them to ban me again if i share drinks to my beloved ones here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zanyzara: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
Salam Alaekun brothers and sisters on this thread. While focusing on our stocks, let's not forget our purpose on earth! As Ramadan is fast approaching, daily nuggets wont be a bad idea!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:53am On May 18, 2017
veecovee:
Calvary greetings to you,

PLS DON'T FOCUS ONLY ON EARTHLY ACHIEVEMENT.

Mark 8:36 King James Version (KJV)
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH FRIENDS.

MARANATHA.

I know there is a sexual thread but since we can post anything here Aberg pls do u have idea of any Ashawo joint in Ajah side ??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59am On May 18, 2017
Tritri:

I know there is a sexual thread but since we can post anything here Aberg pls do u have idea of any Ashawo joint in Ajah side ??

Hope you will like this lady below:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jamace(m), Mpeace(m), mails4funshi(m), Adinije(f), 9free(m), kdaddy, Zegra and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.