Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11082084 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:28am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

Thank you But The form i got has signature confirmation on it..Has anyone done any WITHOUT signature confirmation ?

- On the Reg's Form

- If signature confirmation is needed , you will get a text or email saying so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2017
valacious:

This was exactly what I did..It took like 7 working days to get a response from them..I bought from the secondary market..you can even tick the stocks you may be interested in buying in future, so as to activate the edividend..
My question is begging for answer, after getting a message from NIBBS what else are you to do..or do you just wait for credit alert of your dividend..how long does that take?

How many messages did you get?

"Hello,
Hello Customer,
Your mandate has been Approved on the e-DocumentMgr Platform."
That is the first message

And the second one like this

"Dear
Your e-Dividend Mandate Form has been APPROVED by GTL REGISTRARS for the following quoted company: UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC"

I have only gotten the second message for one of the registrars waiting for the other two.
I plan to call them by next week to know the status and to ask them on what steps do I need to take to claim my outstanding dividend.

If you have unclaimed dividend with them,call them and if it is all about future dividend, you don't need to worry yourself, just wait and the alert will come in once dividend is declared and paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

Thank you But The form i got has signature confirmation on it..Has anyone done any WITHOUT signature confirmation ?

The form needs your signature
Check below

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Are you saying you didn't sign your E-dividend mandate forms?

That's strange.

Haba, there is no way you will fill the form and not sign it now.
You will do everything at the bank and they will crosscheck before they complete their part.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:43am On May 17, 2017
I posted many e-div forms via Post Office, to many registrars, as my bank directed me after stamping my forms. But unfortunately I've neither received alert nor email from any of them. In fact I pressured cardinal stone thru e-mail before their fcmb dividend payment. But they didn't care to reply... Though they've posted the warrant, I still didn't know what went wrong in the process I followed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:58am On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

Haba, there is no way you will fill the form and not sign it now.
You will do everything at the bank and they will crosscheck before they complete their part.

But that is the question Tritri asked

Maybe the way he asked.

But just posted the form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:59am On May 17, 2017
veecovee post=56595898[b:
]I posted many e-div forms via Post Office, to many registrars, as my bank directed me after stamping my forms[/b]. But unfortunately I've neither received alert nor email from any of them. In fact I pressured cardinal stone thru e-mail before their dividend payment. But they didn't care to reply... Though they've posted the warrant, I still didn't know what went wrong in the process I followed.

You don't send your forms via post-office.

You take the forms to any branch of your bank for processing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2017
veecovee:
I posted many e-div forms via Post Office, to many registrars, as my bank directed me after stamping my forms. But unfortunately I've neither received alert nor email from any of them. In fact I pressured cardinal stone thru e-mail before their dividend payment. But they didn't care to reply... Though they've posted the warrant, I still didn't know what went wrong in the process I followed.

That is the old way of doing it. I also did the same with little success grin grin
Now, NIBBS has simplify it,you can start all over again just like I did.
Go to your bank and tell them you want to register for e dividend. Complete the form and wait. If your bank does its job, in less than two weeks you will get a message from NIBSS that you have been registered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:16am On May 17, 2017
All these e-dividend issues are very simple to activate and claim.I didnt know that i have outstanding dividend in ABC TRANS until i used SEC website to search for the unclaimed dividends.Immediately i saw my name,i downloaded First registrars e-dividend form,signed it,attach a copy of my photograph and valid id card.My broker collected the form and gave me transfer form to filled which i did immediately.Just yesterday,they called me to come and collect the confirmation paper from cscs for onward processing.I just gave them 2,750 to help me submit it to the registrar for them to credit my account since i dont have the chance to go to the registrar to do it myself.I am expecting the alert before friday next week.

Pls my advice is this.....Always carry your broker along when you are facing difficulties in this share/dividend issues instead of doing it yourself without solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
Floury Profits for your Portfolio in 2017!
One of the best performer in yesterday's trading is the Consumer Goods sector. The sector added a whopping 1.27% price gain to even beat the closest, banking sector which gained 0.88%. However presently, Consumer Goods is under-performing the NSE All share index. Additionally, within this sector is the Food Products industry group.

Focusing on the Flour companies, Dangote Flour has since over-performed the sector since April, and now the weekly outlook is bearish while the daily is still in search of the support level. The current support level is located at 3.97 (chart 1).

In yesterday's trading, both Honeywell Flour and Flour mills Nig out-performed the group. Both weekly and daily are bullish. Charts 2 & 3.

If the market continue to be bullish, the flour making companies are poised to out-perform Consumer Goods market.

Disclamer: This post is purely based on technical analysis and is the opinion of BullBearMkt. Due diligence should be carried out accordingly.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:21am On May 17, 2017
BullBearMkt:
Floury Profits for your Portfolio in 2017!
One of the best performer in yesterday's trading is the Consumer Goods sector. The sector added a whopping 1.27% price gain to even beat the closest, banking sector which gained 0.88%. However presently, Consumer Goods is under-performing the NSE All share index. Additionally, within this sector is the Food Products industry group.

Focusing on the Flour companies, Dangote Flour has since over-performed the sector since April, and now the weekly outlook is bearish while the daily is still in search of the support level. The current support level is located at 3.97 (chart 1).

In yesterday's trading, both Honeywell Flour and Flour mills Nig out-performed the group. Both weekly and daily are bullish. Charts 2 & 3.

If the market continue to be bullish, the flour making companies are poised to out-perform Consumer Goods market.

Disclamer: This post is purely based on technical analysis and is the opinion of BullBearMkt. Due diligence should be carried out accordingly.
grin grin grin grin grin

I think Honyflour has a resistance at N1.27 or has it transformed to a support?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by laydap: 10:22am On May 17, 2017
All eyes on OANDO. Already done 20% upside on JSE this morning..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
laydap:

The highest a stock can do in a day at NSE is 10%,Is JSE doing 20% a day?If true,people make money every day at JSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2017
laydap:

OANDO leading the Bullish charge this morning..

anyone eyeing FBN??

easy 30% to be made on this one in the next 5 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2017
locodemy:

The highest a stock can do in a day at NSE is 10%,Is JSE doing 20% a day?If true,people make money every day at JSE.

Same way stocks can loose 20% a day there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:48am On May 17, 2017
feelamong:

OANDO leading the Bullish charge this morning..

anyone eyeing FBN??

easy 30% to be made on this one in the next 5 days

LOL. I go like come join you for this your sea view mansion o. Make I dey see wetin you dey see too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:54am On May 17, 2017
Pls any one with TRANSCORP bid / offer figures
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:54am On May 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You don't send your forms via post-office.

You take the forms to any branch of your bank for processing.
but my bank (firstbank) instructed me to post it, just few week ago. I actually went to them...and they gave me the forms to fill after which they stamp and gave the forms back to me to send them to the registrars by myself. And when I questioned them, on how I would send them from where i live (eastern part of the country), they said "I should sent them via post office"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2017
Manonamission:

LOL. I go like come join you for this your sea view mansion o. Make I dey see wetin you dey see too

Oga..you go gree pay the required amount for seat for this Ring side position? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:05am On May 17, 2017
Princkez:
Pls any one with TRANSCORP bid / offer figures
bid-6,025,358 offer-866,506 price-1.17
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:07am On May 17, 2017
veecovee:
but my bank (firstbank) instructed me to post it, just few week ago. I actually went to them...and they gave me the forms to fill after which they stamp and gave the forms back to me to send them to the registrars by myself. And when I questioned them, on how I would send them from where i live (eastern part of the country), they said "I should sent them via post office"

I will advice you to visit another First Bank Branch.

When i had the same issue with a particular UBA branch, i just zoomed of to another Branch and it was processed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 11:17am On May 17, 2017
Please, still on this e-dividend matter. I know that on the e-dividend mandate forms there is a slot for you to fill in your shareholder's account number as part of the requirements. In a situation where you just bought shares newly in a company and have not received dividend warrant for you to know your shareholder's number, can one still go ahead to process the e-dividend without putting the shareholders number?! Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2017
Manonamission:

I think Honyflour has a resistance at N1.27 or has it transformed to a support?
...the actual resistance for Honyflour is at 1.31. I did not suggest any entry price in my post, but just trying to create awareness of potential uptrend in the stocks mentioned. Interested individual can buy at desired price after doing DD
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2017
D. Kind suffer i have because of this edividend. Even first registrar dat houses a lot of my shares(unclaimed dividend) disappointed me most. Till today, non has been activated and deadline is near. Two weeks ago, i had my bank(zenith) to upload for cardinal stone and edc registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:50am On May 17, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...the actual support for Honyflour is at 1.31. I did not suggest any entry price in my post, but just trying to create awareness of potential uptrend in the stocks mentioned. Interested individual can buy at desired price after doing DD
grin grin grin grin grin

Okay. Cool.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2017
Audacius:
Please, still on this e-dividend matter. I know that on the e-dividend mandate forms there is a slot for you to fill in your shareholder's account number as part of the requirements. In a situation where you just bought shares newly in a company and have not received dividend warrant for you to know your shareholder's number, can one still go ahead to process the e-dividend without putting the shareholders number?! Thanks.

Some banks will insist on the shareholder number and some will process it without the no.
I did my own without the shareholder no.
If one bank is not ready to do it go to another bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:03pm On May 17, 2017
feelamong:

Oga..you go gree pay the required amount for seat for this Ring side position? cheesy

I wouldn't mind you sponsoring me sir. Make I just feel you small. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

Some banks will insist on the shareholder number and some will process it without the no.
I did my own without the shareholder no.
If one bank is not ready to do it go to another bank.

Pls oga , do the banks require any form of Identity card before they can sign or stamp the form
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
lancee:

Pls oga , do the banks require any form of Identity card before they can sign or stamp the form
no,just ur passport photo nd BVN no.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:39pm On May 17, 2017
GTB
- breaks above N30
- very strong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:41pm On May 17, 2017
Oando
- opened above yesterday close !
- rebound
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
fxuser:
GTB - breaks above N30 - very strong
Whenever GTB is on the move,i dey smile because it raises hope for me @ FCMB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.