Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11070267 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
veecovee:
yes this is the only thing that I don't like from Myjoy84 and Peterichy...I think myjoy84 is gradually changing, but I don't know the type brain Peterichy has. Sir PETERICHY! pls, next time if you are talking, just remember to add, "this is my opinion," stockmarket is highly not predictable. You are decieving many, you have deceived me once and I lost hundreds of thousands... You may think that no one sees you, BUT KNOW THAT THERES NO DISTANCE IN THE SPIRIT.
All is one person and godlyguy (THE BIG SMART GUY).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
shigidi:

But i remember you saying this stock was a scam by Dangote. You mentioned how he wants to sell us his junk. What changed?

Don't mind the 8 sided Peter. His words are not worth listening to. Full of BS....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2017
shigidi:

But i remember you saying this stock was a scam by Dangote. You mentioned how he wants to sell us his junk. What changed?

Yes i labelled it Monkey and gave a brief history For NEWBIES to really know what they are getting into and not be carried away by OVERHYPE analyst we have on this forum.

What has Changed?

1) Then it was selling for circa @#4:70 and those that bought then are now regretting.

2) Their F/Y result is not farfetched.

3)It's still a monkey so don't gamble with the fund you can't afford to lose.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2017
kentoto:

Pet,

Please put a caption like "Do your DD or My Opinion" such submissions, and add quote, TA, FA , anything to substantiate your assertions.

it will really hep your newbies and encourage them to do their own DD, other members what am requesting of you, don't be an exception wink

k

What's then the meaning of "The GUNS are YOURS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2017
The most famous Octopus was paul the octopus. It never lied nor made any mistake in his predictions of the world cup.

There is however an Octopus here that has been missing predictions over and over.

Should he still be called The Octopus?

I think we need to give him another name

Peter the CrOcOdIlE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
bigass:
The most famous Octopus was paul the octopus. It never lied nor made any mistake in his predictions of the world cup.

There is however an Octopus here that has been missing predictions over and over.

Peter the CrOcOdIlE

Lol....

Peter the Fox
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 16, 2017
Chibuking81:
@Ihedioramma , if you can listening to me, sale all your FBNH now and grab as many units of Dangote flour you can lay your hands on, for now Dangote flour has better short term and to an extend long term future than FBNH , at least between now and July you can smile home with at least better %50 or possibly %100.
Even if it goes down to #3.90 don't be afraid grab it, because it's a hidden treasure.

dangote will get to 3.60-3.70 before july...so why buy at 4? i bought at 4.20 last week though..my opinion..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
Tritri:

dangote will get to 3.60 before the half year result july...so why buy at 4? i bought at 4.20 last week though
OK ooo, continue waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Well i have succeeded in helping the NEWBIES by forcing the price down to N3:98k
The GUNS is now theirs.

Let's see what ALIKO have in stock for US.

*ThE OcToPuS*

There you are grin, you realy pick good one brother. But why are u discouraging pple from investing and go on quietly to buy This was d stock we mention yesterday when you are still waiting for fidelity to reach your juction grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
Chibuking81:
@Ihedioramma , if you can listening to me, sell all your FBNH now and grab as many units of Dangote flour you can lay your hands on, for now Dangote flour has better short term and to an extend long term future than FBNH , at least between now and months of July ending, you can smile home with at least better %50 or possibly %100.
Even if it goes down to #3.90 don't be afraid grab it, because it's a hidden treasure that is heading to #6, #8,#12, and #20.
How can you ask me to sale cattle and buy dog ? .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
Chibuking81:

OK ooo, continue waiting.

My brother just day look, relax and lauging grin Who ever bought DF at currentprice know not what he bought yet grin Except tiger brand re-purchase this company or bad news comes up. DF is not a N10 stock . I know pple will say how come d N10 price when DS is N6 plus grin grin

Currentprice and his household are fully loaded here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
bigass:

Peter the CrOcOdIlE

The chameleon will not be bad. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2017
Hello BNSITL, I received a message from NIBBS that my edividend form has been approved after submitting through my bank..does anyone know what the next step is? Do I need to go to the registrar or wait to be credited with my money into my account...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
NEW HIGH AND LOWS/USE OF ALOGRITHM - 16 May 2016.

Ticker Date/Time Break 52 Week
JAIZBANK 05/15/2017 LOW
LAWUNION 05/15/2017 HIGH
NEIMETH 05/15/2017 LOW
PRESCO 05/15/2017 HIGH

The recent fall in prices was fairly scary to me. I had to go back to my toolbox, to pick up one of the algorithms we used around 2013 to catch the reversal in Honywell Flour. Be on the lookout. I have exited the Nahco share for now (I called it a short time play), but may re-enter when prompted by my logarithm. I need to catch a falling knife successfully, with this retracement, Insha Allah, it must result in profit.

By next week I will start unveiling what the algorithm is telling me, which will further be distilled with the necessary technical analysis toll.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
currentprice:

My brother just day look and laugh. Who ever bought DF at currentprice know not what he bought yet grin Except tiger brand re-purchase this company or bad news comes up. DF is not a N10 stock . I know pple will say how come d N10 price when DS is N6 plus grin grin

Currentprice and his household are fully loaded here.

I hope you will tell them when you do wetin this man below did......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:20pm On May 16, 2017
NEW HIGH AND LOW 16 MAY 2016

EQUITY DATE
INTBREW 05/16/2017 HIGH
JAIZBANK 05/16/2017 LOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2017
valacious:
Hello BNSITL, I received a message from NIBBS that my edividend form has been approved after submitting through my bank..does anyone know what the next step is? Do I need to go to the registrar or wait to be credited with my money into my account...

How long did it take?
It's like they no longer demand for signature confirmation or did you buy through the primary market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2017
ihedioramma:
How can you ask me to sale cattle and buy dog ? .
you mean...selling Elephant to buy Goat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:31am On May 17, 2017
makashava:
you mean...selling Elephant to buy Goat?
Yes brother thank's . Thank's .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:38am On May 17, 2017
valacious:
please give me there e-mail address .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:45am On May 17, 2017
leo1234:

How long did it take?
It's like they no longer demand for signature confirmation or did you buy through the primary market?

Did they require signature confirmation from you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:54am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

yes, one of my .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

This one does not require signature confirmation.
Download the e-devidend form from your registrar website or you can even get the form from your bank.
Fill it with your passport and take it to your bank. Your bank will upload it directly for you and if you are successful you will get a mail from NIBSS that your mandate has been approved on e mandatemgt platform.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

Download the e-devidend form from your registrar website or you can even get the form from your bank.
Fill it with your passport and take it to your bank. Your bank will upload it directly for you and if you are successful you will get a mail from NIBSS that your mandate has been approved on e mandatemgt platform.

Thank you But The form i got has signature confirmation on it..Has anyone done any WITHOUT signature confirmation ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:10am On May 17, 2017
Shalom,

NOTICE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

LET NOT YOUR SOUL BE POOR.

MARANATHA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

This was exactly what I did..It took like 7 working days to get a response from them..I bought from the secondary market..you can even tick the stocks you may be interested in buying in future, so as to activate the edividend..
My question is begging for answer, after getting a message from NIBBS what else are you to do..or do you just wait for credit alert of your dividend..how long does that take?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:20am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

Thank you But The form i got has signature confirmation on it..Has anyone done any WITHOUT signature confirmation ?

You must sign every E-dividend mandate form before submitting.

Your bank will check if your signature match the one with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2017
Tritri:

Since your bank is going to do the upload you don't have to worry about signature confirmation. The bank will do their part before they upload it to NIBSS. The major challenge here is your bank. I have to use my second bank to do it for me when the first one was asking for too many things.
Just go to your bank and tell them you want to register for e mandate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23am On May 17, 2017
veecovee:
Shalom,

NOTICE THE END THIS CHAPTER.

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

DON'T LET NOT YOUR SOUL BE POOR.

MARANATHA.

Bros na by force . You abandon religion section then posting this here after several warning by others...U get stubbornness ooh.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

Since your bank is going to do the upload you don't have to worry about signature confirmation. The bank will do their part before they upload it to NIBSS. The major challenge here is your bank. I have to use my second bank to do it for me when the first one was asking for too many things.

Gracia... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:26am On May 17, 2017
pluto09:

Are you saying you didn't sign your E-dividend mandate forms?

That's strange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), Mpeace(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.