Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906539 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mpeace:
Ma broda where went thee. Welcome back.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
PennyBanks

- fcmb , fidelity, diamond
- weekly RSI indicate strength and strong +ve sentiments
- weekly macd are looking to break d zero line which is also very powerful bullish indicator
- the big boys have tested and broken 2016 highs
- if the tides are strong enuf , who knows grin
-

dis:
have all 3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Presidency said Saturday that it has no plans to reject the 2017 Budget which was recently approved by the National Assembly. In a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senate, Senator Ita Enang, the presidency explained that at the moment, the budget was being subjected to serious scrutiny. According to him, at the end of the day, if the Presidency discovers grey areas or discrepancies, it would hold a meeting with the leadership of both the Senate and the House of Representatives for both the Executive and the legislature to be on the same page. Enang’s statement read in full, “The Presidency is working within the constitutional time-frame required to process details of the 2017 budget passed by the National Assembly. There is no such plan by it to reject the 2017 budget passed by the National Assembly as alleged in some reports. “The Presidency can only assent to the budget or withhold assent as the case maybe .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
As a Nigerian i am, what is the eps of access bank,nestle,ibtc bank,eti bank and zenith bank and how much did they pay ther shareholders ? . What of sell in may and come in octo, ? .

Bro. Analysts at AFRINVEST who are one of the top investment houses in the country are advising their clients to sell the FBNH as shown in the attachment below. They place its intrinsic value at less than N4.5 despite the things we see and warns that it will loose more than 10% of its value in a jiffy.

I saw all these b4 i decided and ported to dangoteflour. I have given Dangote a task grin . A return of N20m+ expected else i sack him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Bro. Analysts at AFRINVEST who are one of the top investment houses in the country are advising their clients to sell the FBNH as shown in the attachment below. They place its intrinsic value at less than N4.5 despite the things we see and warns that it will loose more than 10% of its value in a jiffy.

I saw all these b4 i decided and ported to dangoteflour. I have given Dangote a task grin . A return of N20m+ expected else i sack him.

Bruv, forget all these analysts
All man get their own exit strategy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2017
EduC:

Did you modify your post? I thought i saw some insult from you on my person? Kindly retype it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2017
fxuser:

Beautiful chart. A nice breakthrough with volume.
No one shud still be in d red on this forum.
my brother, 3years of losses cant be reversed so soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

Have been confused several times those days by all these analysts...Do ur homework yourself ..Analysts can create Fear atimes when they need large numbers of stock to buy for themselves or client at cheap prices ..Analysts wan make money too...Thier analysis may not be accurate atimes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

Ok .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 5:37am On Jun 04, 2017
[
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by WorldAmbassador: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

I don't always believe these stock analysts. Case in point-read the disclaimer at the bottom of their report. It says that AFRINVEST may have an interest in some of these companies. They may choose to promote companies that pay them a fee at a detriment to others who do not pay a fee.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

dey also advised to sell Nestle,but see d price of Nestle even during d time of grand papa bear it was still high...one other investment house rated same FBNH as buy and they valued it at #7+, G.O Ihedioramma valued FBNH at #20+ and im with him on dis...so only time will tell who is right or wrong.God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2017
fxuser:

Beautiful chart. A nice breakthrough with volume.
No one shud still be in d red on this forum.

Unfortunately, I am in red on some stocks like FO, Total and WAPCO... grin But no shaken.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
fxuser:
Pull backs
- they will come
- they will take different forms
- if a stock is pulling far away from a respected trend line , it will at some point pull back towards that trend-line before continuing towards its major trend. Major trend here is 200dma for TA
- poor entries are more likely to be shaken out during pull backs
- if d stock is trading above d major trendline (200 dma) , long term investors shud just stay put, a pull back towards to 20dma or even 50dma is just a correction

(BUT PLS PLS if the stock is below d 200dma this does not apply. Ex: Forte Oil dem dem)

Enjoy ur ride

The bolded suggests to me that your recommendation on FO is BUY and HOLD,right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

I have said it before on this forum, always take their advise with a pinch of salt. This is because yours truly have been a victim of bad advise like this which made me loose some cash. This analyst recommended I sell my Oando (when it was on full bid ) that it won't go beyond N8. Based on this, I quickly exited not for me to see the stock progressing to N9.6 grin

These analysts too are biased at time in their recommendation. They can use their report to bring down or boost a share price for their own selfish interests. ON FBNH, I am with ihediommara and fxuser on this, KM 10-KM20+...This year is for the banks and I see millionaires being made.

For your own good, enter the stock again on Monday and make more money.

Disc: Loaded in the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
fxuser:
PennyBanks

- fcmb , fidelity, diamond
- weekly RSI indicate strength and strong +ve sentiments
- weekly macd are looking to break d zero line which is also very powerful bullish indicator
- the big boys have tested and broken 2016 highs
- if the tides are strong enuf , who knows grin
-

dis:
have all 3
...welcome back Sir fxuser, missed your daily commentaries
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2017
yom2:
my brother, 3years of losses cant be reversed so soon
...when almost 2 yr losses have been reversed within 1 month, 3 yr losses will be captured with ease very soon with ongoing +ve sentiments
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Coolcash1:

Unfortunately, I am in red on some stocks like FO, Total and WAPCO... grin But no shaken.. grin
...guess you entered at very high price than what we advised on this forum. Love that - But no shaken
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...guess you entered at very high price than what we advised on this forum. Love that - But no shaken
grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah at high prices... grin however, the interesting thing about it is that my combined losses in them have been reversed by gain on FBNH...ENTERED FBNH at N2.95, N3.01, N3.95, N5.83, N5.95, N6.38 and still ready to load more.

What is the chart saying about FBNH and Diamond bank?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Coolcash1:

Yeah at high prices... grin however, the interesting thing about it is that my combined losses in them have been reversed by gain on FBNH...ENTERED FBNH at N2.95, N3.01, N3.95, N5.83, N5.95, N6.38 and still ready to load more.

What is the chart saying about FBNH and Diamond bank?
-Bulish Daily, Weekly
-Daily over bullish
-Growing sentiment and Greediness
-FBNH YTD price appreciation over 87%
-DIAMOND BK YTD price appreciation over 23%
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
lancee:

Have been confused several times those days by all these analysts...Do ur homework yourself ..Analysts can create Fear atimes when they need large numbers of stock to buy for themselves or client at cheap prices ..Analysts wan make money too...Thier analysis may not be accurate atimes
Truth . Just as they use to say, sell in may and do what ever now what is happing? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-Bulish Daily, Weekly
-Daily over bullish
-Growing sentiment and Greediness
-FBNH YTD price appreciation over 87%
-DIAMOND BK YTD price appreciation over 23%
grin grin grin grin grin

FBN chopped some Fidson tablet ! Full overdose #BOOM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
FlourMill
- Weekly RSi breaks above 69.1 , very bullish
- weekly macd also crossing zero line signalling further +ve sentiment
(note: Weekly MACD been under zero line since 2014)
- further upside expected
- SP to test 2016 high also
- caution: liquidity can be tricky here.

Dis:
like weekly breakouts , there are more valid, helps quiet d daily noise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Ucap
- still bullish on all accounts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Reminder : Why we shud cut losses quickly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Abeg, someone should furnish me with the current Morgancapital trading account number, I can't find it in any of my data servers.
@bishop, fxuser, Dprof, Famong, Pa Ewumi, Peter.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Coolcash1:

I have said it before on this forum, always take their advise with a pinch of salt. This is because yours truly have been a victim of bad advise like this which made me loose some cash. This analyst recommended I sell my Oando (when it was on full bid ) that it won't go beyond N8. Based on this, I quickly exited not for me to see the stock progressing to N9.6 grin

These analysts too are biased at time in their recommendation. They can use their report to bring down or boost a share price for their own selfish interests. ON FBNH, I am with ihediommara and fxuser on this, KM 10-KM20+...This year is for the banks and I see millionaires being made.

For your own good, enter the stock again on Monday and make more money.

Disc: Loaded in the stock.

I don't think there is any investment house that make stock recommendations just to deliberately mislead people. We must all understand that nobody has got any crystal ball when it comes to stock price forcasting. Your analysis can be good but mr market can decide otherwise. That is the reason a good analyst will always qualfy his opinion and will not tell you that stock A will be selling for so so amount by next month.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
fxuser:

d stock is very badly behaved, always forming liquidity traps.
very erratic

Thanks greatly!
Please, could you advise on any good penny stock, short/ medium term, to buy presently at my own risk? No blames at you if it goes south.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
9free:
Abeg, someone should furnish me with the current Morgancapital trading account number, I can't find it in any of my data servers.
@bishop, fxuser, Dprof, Famong, Pa Ewumi, Peter.....

Bank: Skye Bank Plc
Account name: MorganCapital Securities Limited
Account number: 1771365357

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Like this :

“I’m also a firm believer in predicting price direction, but not magnitude. I don’t set price targets. I get out when the market action tells me it’s time to get out, rather than based on any consideration of how far the price has gone. You have to be willing to take what the market gives you.”

- Linda Raschke

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Choiceguy, Ades1, floydmayweather, KarlTom, beejay1(m), Olaide1295 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.