Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906853 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

Bro. Analysts at AFRINVEST who are one of the top investment houses in the country are advising their clients to sell the FBNH as shown in the attachment below. They place its intrinsic value at less than N4.5 despite the things we see and warns that it will loose more than 10% of its value in a jiffy.

I saw all these b4 i decided and ported to dangoteflour. I have given Dangote a task grin . A return of N20m+ expected else i sack him.

I have been try to see the reason behind the massive current bull enjoyed by the FBNH, many enjoy this bull, but is like they have reach their pick, the reverse might be the case this new week.
Caution should be seriously apply.
Stock manipulators has the same mind with MMM, they don't care how much one will lose.

We should not ignore totally the recommendation giving by an investment house because they has more information at their disposal than most of us here.

Truly, bull is back, but we need to follow it with caution.

Am not surprise at last week massive bull, because Naira continously gaining, some forex dealers came back to NSE, also Federal, State and Local government share over 400 billion allocation in their last two weeks FAAC meeting and the money was made available last week, Both federal and some state government pay their workers, including those in capital project got their pay.

As a result of positive sentiment in the NSEM, working class citizens and business class channel more than half of their pay/income to the market, which contributed in last week bull, some currupt politicians who always get excess money during any of FAAC meeting who has no place to hide their billions also channel their money to the market.

This activities usually take place toward the end of the month, therefore market manipulator pump and dump.
Stocks will fall back a little within this new week.

There will be another bull run within the month most especially toward the end of month/next month in expectation of half year result.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
stokfrick:

Bruv, forget all these analysts
All man get their own exit strategy grin

Oga stokfrik, lancee, ihedioramma, pricekez, worldambassador, even locodemy

Well spoken. I love you guyz and the way you present your facts. The essence of being here is to learn, share and make money.

Just thought i should share since i usually depend on their analysis (i use them too). But you guys have said a part i have never thought of before.

Gonna consider this in the future. Thanks men

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
What ever it is, FBNH has just started don't stand in the way of a moving train. The market is pricing in a lot of info, UBA at N8 where do you expect FBN to be? If you sold the analysts are more than willing to buy. FBNH is not talking about the past but the future. That is stock investing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
sellydion:
What ever it is, FBNH has just started don't stand in the way of a moving train. The market is pricing in a lot of info, UBA at N8 where do you expect FBN to be? If you sold the analysts are more than willing to buy.
#2.80 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Princkez:
#2.80 grin grin grin

Okay now. Make them wait ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cadillac15:

Oga stokfrik, lancee, ihedioramma, pricekez, worldambassador, even locodemy

Well spoken. I love you guyz and the way you present your facts. The essence of being here is to learn, share and make money.

Just thought i should share since i usually depend on their analysis (i use them too). But you guys have said a part i have never thought of before.

Gonna consider this in the future. Thanks men
Thank you for thanking us . But we are not guys but brother's grin .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
ihedioramma:
Thank you for thanking us . But we are not guys but brother's grin .

Our Pastor, happy Sunday. Hope today's message reached ground?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nevee: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2017
sellydion:

Our Pastor, happy Sunday. Hope today's message reached ground?
The same to you o, yes .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2017
FBNH

First resistance I see is at N 9.38

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by guruvillage: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Econometrics & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Those who are looking for stocks with good fundamentals and a projected above average q2 result should consider APR.
-Highly favoured by CBN policy
-Good q1 performance
-A projected increase of between 100 to 200% in profit over 2016 q2
-Possibility of an interim dividend.

Wish you all a very bullish week!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
NCO123:

No wonder, those in forex business are running away, business close.
Our friends are coming back gradually from forex mkt, naira will soon appreciate to #280 per a dollar.
Stock price will soon go back to fair value. If you have not taking position, please bring back your money to NSEM buy any good stock and go for at least one year term, you will get back at least 50/200% of your investment.
You are welcome back, remember to suspend jijo ideology to avoid jumping out and ended up pushing the same vehicle with I beg to enter back at higher price.
Now, is no longer we are making money this year, but we have made the money and still making more. "Make more"
Therefore " we are making more money this year".
best thing is for them to come back fully, we need each other.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IdrisAdebiye: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Wow. This is adding more fuel to the bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
When a significant gain is made in a short time, a wise investor should resize his portfolio downwards in order not to give ALL his gains back to the market with interest ( commissions)... grin

When you feel highly elated about your gains, it is actually a CONFIRMATION SIGNAL to downsize your portfolio ... grin

FULL BID can turn to FULL OFFER in the BLINK OF AN EYE and last longer... grin

word brah .
when i feel any form of excitement (or anxiety) , i shut down and go the gym !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=56389577]

- The riskiest time to give or take advice is during a BULL RUN.
- It takes purposeful buying to move stock prices up, but stock prices fall under their own weight..... grin
- portfolio sizing and money management rules will be discarded now with huge future penalties as oversized portfolios may bleed before exit targets... grin
- balanced portfolios will be abandoned now for badly tilted portfolios that may not carry shock absorbers in pursuit of 'ON FULL BID'
God help us all.

this PART
'' - portfolio sizing and money management rules will be discarded now with huge future penalties as oversized portfolios may bleed before exit targets ''

Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rookidmart: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3840950/cbn-pledges-sustain-dollar-injection
I thought it was supposed to be ₦600 to the dollar by June
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning BNSITL,

What are your views on FO.

CC- Bullbear,fxuser and other gurus in the house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Hi bnsitl,
Do we still have access to premkt on Morgan capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2017
mercylicious234:
Hi bnsitl,
Do we still have access to premkt on Morgan capital?

No. It earned Morgan suspension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Any info on transcorp bull rejection syndrome?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Jejebaba:
Good morning BNSITL,

What are your views on FO.

CC- Bullbear,fxuser and other gurus in the house.
-Weekly accumulation has been going on forever
-Daily turning bearish
-Stock not following general market sentiment - big problem
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-Weekly accumulation has been going on FOREVER (Lol - truly forever)
-Daily turning bearish
-Stock not following general market sentiment - big problem
grin grin grin grin grin

- Otedola is still masking the charts here... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, chillykelly86(m), dangle, oludy, unite4real, YourCoffin and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.