Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946719 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
zendi:
Why are BNSITL, led by vivie01, turning into a Loco lynch mob?
He didn't deceive anybody, neither does he owe anybody apology. He was only telling the house the stock he was loading.
Recommendations, suggestions and utterances may come, BUT THE DECISION TO TRADE IS SUPREMELY YOURS.
We have over flogged this point here.
Nor do I imagine that anybody would deliberately come out here to wilfully mislead. Indeed, we as BNSITL should even be concerned that locodemy is not hurt, giving the said size of his exposure.
And for God's sake, enough of of all this newbie nursing talk. This place is not a training ground for baby speculators, much as we share ideas, info and experiences.
Anybody who doesn't know how to trade should open an Asset Mgt Acct with his Stockbroker for them to trade for him.
Which is not to say that I myself am infallible. No body is perfect in speculation, because if anybody can see the future clearly, even the banks will be coming to borrow from him.

You have said it all...A newbie that wants to trade stocks should first go and read books on investment. That is how I started.
Nigerians we like short cut. Nobody owes anyone apology here for losing money or making money.

So Sir Loco would pick a stock and buy, then also inform you before he sells. Would you do it?
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
vivie01:

Will you please keep this your ranting to yourself!

Only if you arent too lazy to read what led to him being called to order, you would have known that he wasnt telling the stock he was loading but rather posting misleading information.

It's been said times without number for pple to add caveat to avoid this kind of scenario. And who says its all about newbies? By their fruits/ speech, you shall know them.

They wouldnt listen! A dog does not hear the whistle of the hunter when it wants to get lost'.

@Loco, you dont have to change the subject matter again, you know what you did wrong (you are good at that anyway). You encouraged pple not to sell while you are busy exiting ur positions (so you say/claim anyway) and you know some of ur followers trust ur judgement. God dey!

So, to you, my not reading everything written here makes me lazy? Bicos you think I have infinite time to browse nsempa?
You really are very angry.
So pls if your fingers were burnt in fcmb, take it calmly and next time learn to put the caveat yourself b4 you consume a recommendation, if the recommender fails to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
FCMB has not burnt anyone yet. The fire still dey do push-up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Any rumour about interim dividend by ci leasing PLC.pls inform the house, members
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Any rumour about interim dividend by ci leasing PLC.pls inform the house, members.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Work hard in silence, let success be your
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Work hard in silence, let success be your noise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
locodemy:

The ultimate in life is to use wisdom.
I did not deceive anyone but used wisdom.
Afterall i told everyone on fcmb to use wisdom immediately i saw diamond bank result.
Those that used wisdom bailed out sucessfully.
pls there is no reliable news in the stock market until it is exposed.News may come to monkey hunt a stock to gap off.
pls from today,begin to use wisdom.
Ladi Balogun is using wisdom to deceive shareholders,we will also use wisdom to deal with him this time around.

I thought after you ended up with egg on your face as per fy 16 you would have wised up about the kind of utterances you spout on FCMB.

Once beaten twice shy!
twice beaten ...?

It appears to me that you are on a quest to be crowned FCMB guru. You make utterances without caveats.

Bros hold your counsel

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please house, has GTB and Zenith released their half year account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2017
cadno:
what happened to this wonderful site I normally use to view daily market trade
www . marketwatch . ng

pls is there any other site that captures NSE Live Trade for Free ( pls share ) - FT.com delays by 1 hour

www.marketwatch.ng is back, sorry for the inconvenience.

Abidemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:43am On Jul 29, 2017
stcool:

You have said it all...A newbie that wants to trade stocks should first go and read books on investment. That is how I started.
Nigerians we like short cut. Nobody owes anyone apology here for losing money or making money.

So Sir Loco would pick a stock and buy, then also inform you before he sells. Would you do it?
Clap for yourself.
So it's an offence for a newbie to learn from you? Thank you for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Toluway:

So it's an offence for a newbie to learn from you? Thank you for your contribution

Losing money is the easiest, best and fastest way of learning on the Nigeria stock market.

Any newbie who is not ready to pay his investment classes "school fees" through this route should buy mutual funds, let his broker manage his/her portfolio or better still buy Treasury Bills. After all, I am currently enjoying true yields of about 22% on my TB investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:49am On Jul 29, 2017
locodemy:

If i no sell make i drop dead.
what is my gain if i die now and another eats my sweat.
The money i have been carrying is the sales proceeds from fcmb.Now i am happy to see a drop in PAT so i can make my holdings at least 30m units by september without adding extra money.
Tritri,i told you to email me privately yesterday but you refused.
wisdom is needed to make money.

I sorry for those who take you serious going forward. Deceiving people and also rubbing it in their face that you are wiser than them? Man, you are a heartless MBAISE man sad

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2017
locodemy:

Dont let the market confuse you.The PAT does not matter when comparing fcmb to diamond bank.what matters is who pays dividend to shareholders.
secondly,remember that fcmb surprises the market anytime any moment.They can use only one quarter to improve in earning and profits.Now you are biased on fcmb,you might see a surprise from it come october when the Q3 result will be out.I am telling you this now to start using wisdom to make decisions before you regret any choice you made for yourself.Start now to pray for God to show you which among the Tier2 banks will outperform the market.

For me,i will continue using fcmb.knowing when to enter and when to exit is the koko and i am sure of collecting another dividend next year no matter how small it will be.volume will speak for me by then.

Just to comment on your post and to remind you of using wisdom.

Whats all this non.sense talk about wisdom? That word is mostly used by cheats and 419ers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:42am On Jul 29, 2017
locodemy:

I am sorry.I must tell you when i am buying and use wisdom to sell.For instance,i am planning to enter fcmb again.its gonna be when it is bottoming out in price.The chart will direct you on how to know.If i and you enter at a good price,pls begin to use wisdom to know how you will exit yours.
i am telling you now because i will still use any way to sell mine.The [b]pattern to use to dump stocks are confusing,afterall analysts,brokers and players are also involved [/b]in this act.pls note it now.

See justification � It is well indeed. Thats why i never take anybody serious here again. This thread is just what it is now, a Bragging Joint �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Like Locodemy, like stcool. The similarity is just glaring.

Applying wisdom (419) but LOW on IQ to think, understand message and talk.

I was never his fan and never bought any stock based on his recommendation.

Well, I've said my own, it's left for anyone to say or do whatever he/she likes, only dont come running to this forum asking if anyone knows someone's phyisical address in order to track him down. I rest my case!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2017
So I left you guys for a few hours and you started eating up one another. grin if you guys are so less busy, you all should go and tarry in the Lord, he will give you peace.

I have gone to reset my psychological focus and senses to bounce back from a bad week.

Ever wondered why traders and analysts in Axe Capital always go for therapeutic sessions with Mrs.Rhoades?
Now I understand. Most times in trading you deviate from your rules so much that you can't even remember the rules anymore.
You need psychological reset to take you back to that success blueprint you made to guide your trade decisions, fluff off the excess trade biases in your mind that counter your original trading plan and be ready for the "after result" part of the trading year.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
No! No!! No!!!
Why is his mic not dropping? angry
Zhirinovsky:
So I left you guys for a few hours and you started eating up one another. grin if you guys are so less busy, you all should go and tarry in the Lord, he will give you peace.

I have gone to reset my psychological focus and senses to bounce back from a bad week.

Ever wondered why traders and analysts in Axe Capital always go for therapeutic sessions with Mrs.Rhoades?
Now I understand. Most times in trading you deviate from your rules so much that you can't even remember the rules anymore.
You need psychological reset to take you back to that success blueprint you made to guide your trade decisions, fluff off the excess trade biases in your mind that counter your original trading plan and be ready for the "after result" part of the trading year.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Cadillac15:

See justification � It is well indeed. Thats why i never take anybody serious here again. This thread is just what it is now, a Bragging Joint �

You are very correct. This faceless forum has been hijacked by individuals to post misleading info and propaganda which can somehow favor their selfish interest. Fast losing its reliability. Such individuals know that this forum enjoys huge followership and thus use it to sway decisions and choices. Well since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, the bird will learn to fly without perching. Adapt and take every info here with a pinch of salt.....perhaps 95% of info here is largely misleading and intended to mislead. In fact the whole stockmarket sphere is filled with individuals who seek to capitalize on other's wrong choices and decisions. Perhaps that's why it's a game for the WILD shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2017
stcool:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19114_FCMB_GROUP_PLC_-_HALF-YR_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Drop in top and bottom line.

Its line with the Q1. No surprises

Reminder of Q1
Net interest income of N15.5bn, down -4.9% q/q; -9.4% y/y
PBT of N2.0 bln,
PAT of N1.6 bln
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=stcool post=58925719]In the stock market business, you have to make you own rule and live by it not by what anyone says.
Don't buy because anyone said buy and don't sell cos anyone said sell...

Do you know how much people have lost to investment analysts. What is happening here is nothing compared to foreign stock markets.

Have an Investment plan...and trade your plan.

Thank you soo much for this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2017
robobo:

My Oga (Fxuser and BullbearMkt) i wld appr8 ur help as per above
thank you

UBA
Weekly chart
https://invst.ly/4mxly

Zenith
Weekly chart
https://invst.ly/4mxng

Both:
Weekly RSI in oversold levels . Great
Both closing above 2014 highs on d weekly
Watch Opening price above that weekly close
Just sit tight
Both always pay dividend

Dis:
Have both , very heavy in Zenith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2017
stcool:
In the stock market business, you have to make you own rule and live by it not by what anyone says.
Don't buy because anyone said buy and don't sell cos anyone said sell...

Do you know how much people have lost to investment analysts. What is happening here is nothing compared to foreign stock markets.

Have an Investment plan...and trade your plan.

Thank you soo much for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2017
If some senior member here can not see something wrong with loco coming here with false information intentionally instead blaming newbies for such act. Then I can see the beginning of the end of the forum. next "SMN" in view

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
I believe we are all adults in this forum, I define an adult as " someone who takes full responsibility for the consequences of his/her actions and inactions".

I also assume we are investors" real investors are highly rational people, they take calculated risks". Some of these calculated risks end up making losses, some end up making profits. The aim of an investor is to make sure that his/her profits exceed the losses on long term and consistent basis, anything short of this I will advise the supposed investors to look for another calling, venture, hobby or ask the professionals to help them out at a cost.

We all need to acquire and develop the mindset and psychology of successful investors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Even the best also get it wrong. Its how they react that makes a difference.
There are some very decent Q2 and promising set ups still out there.
I don't think anyone here is happy to see others lose money.
I expect some over reaction in price , and we may see some nice entry set ups develop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2017
My people,
I am off to my RSA my usual dwelling place to rest.I will be back to meet you guys again by sept.
Dangote flour followers,dont panic.Anyone deceiving you on it is taking position gradually to slow the price movement.Always make use of your wisdom anyday anytime.see you all again at a buying/selling time.Byeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2017
. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol. Finance generally is filled with rogues. The first rule in this game is trust nobody and nothing.
If a whole KPMG can give the Icelandic economy AAA rating to the detriment of the public before the 2008 crash when Icelandic bankers where busy squandering investors money, if a whole Standard and Poor can give shitty mortgage backed securities AAA rating because of money to the detriment of innocent investors, if big investment banks can give innocent citizens a thousand reasons to buy shitty CDO's while they bet against those same CDO's, if an investment analyst can say one thing in public and act oppositely on his trading desk then why would you trust someone on a faceless forum?
You all that say Meristem, renaissance,afrinvest etc value a stock at so so so kobo. Do you think they didn't give you that info inorder to use it against you on their trading desk.

If you trade securities then you must learn never to trust anybody, any firm, any analyst.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2017
AbidemiA:

www.marketwatch.ng is back, sorry for the inconvenience.

Abidemi
Wow , AbidemiA, I was looking out for you. Thanks for this your site, it has been my go-to source for info since 2012.

Thank God we are back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Banking Index
- still were the money is
- very big week and year thus far, some profit taking expected
- GTB breaking psychological barriers with serz volume
- WTD +9.52% , MTD +16 .31%, - YTD +68.74%
- we await the Q2 of the big 4 and their interim dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2017
Some time I see NSEM as a gambling field.

One will come with one hundred thousand naira and will be looking for ten million naira in just one year.

Many here never promote any stock that they have not position themselves inside, instead the create panic for people to sell in order to drag the price down for them to enter.

Once they enter they will keep on promoting the same stock in order to pump and dump, that's is a characteristics of gamblers and decievers, non will tell you when they are buying or when they are selling, until after they are done.

Do you call such people partner in progress or partner in failure?, the correct answer is partner in failure.

The idea of stock in 80s, 90s and part of 21 century mainly for investment for the purpose of dividend and bonus ( bonus to receive more dividend), the idea is been defeated by the activities of gamblers in the name of market makers and men in black (does black signify good thing?, the answer is no)

Those munipulator should leave the stock market alone, for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), Mpeace(m), ATPx and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.