Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032538 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
ihedioramma:
Is this interim dividend or what ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Intendy:

Closure of Register – Half Year Period Ended 30 June 2017

Proposed Dividend: 50 Kobo per share,

Proposed Bonus: Nil,

Closure Date: 11th August 2017

AGM Date: N/A,

Payment Date: 14th August 2017

AGM Venue: N/A.

Sorry, my question is when was the above info released
Cos I feel it wasn't released to the general public but to a privileged few, who mopped it up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Mpeace:
Hmm. From posts so far, I am beginning to think that alot of persons suffered from that insider information.( I dont blame any one for doing so, information is key and getting it before hand makes alot of difference.) So unfortunate but we must move on. Dwelling on what has happened will not change anything unless we make plans for a remedy. My question therefore is this 'whats the way for those still in that bus'. Gurus in the house over to u.
...@Mpeace, that is a wonderful question. For those still in FCMB bus, please do not panic to sell your holdings. Sentiment will likely bring the SP down but selling in fear or attaching emotion to your selling will make MM and Smart monies to capitalise on your fear.

(a) IF INVESTED MONEY INTO THE SHARE IS NOT NEEDED URGENTLY, TURN IT INTO LONG TERM INVESTMENT

(b) IF INVESTED MONEY IS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR ANY PURPOSE, then set your stop loss (how much can you afford to loose?)

If everyone started selling due to fear, I can tell you that in a short time, the price will reverse and rally again. The chart below shows critical demand levels smart monies will be waiting to feast on your monies...

Best of luck
PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

... For those still in FCMB bus, please do not panic to sell your holdings. Sentiment will likely bring the SP down but selling in fear or attaching emotion to your selling will make MM and Smart monies to capitalise on your fear.

(a) IF INVESTED MONEY INTO THE SHARE IS NOT NEEDED URGENTLY, TURN IT INTO LONG TERM INVESTMENT

(b) IF INVESTED MONEY IS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR ANY PURPOSE, then set your stop loss (how much can you afford to loose?)

If everyone started selling due to fear, I can tell you that in a short time, the price will reverse and rally again. The chart below shows critical demand levels smart monies will be waiting to feast on your monies...
[/b]

Thanks for this advice. Its not that FCMB did not make profit only not as expected. Those that are ready to take advantage of the situation are very much around the corner. The price might not shed much in the short run as some might envisaged because the market has a mind of its own............ my 50cent opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:
...@Loco, you are A BIG DECEIT! You came to the forum and gave advice to members not to sell their holdings on FCMB due to a "reliable source" but you went behind to sell yours. That is terrible! You still have the gut to give lame excuses for your action by itself categorises you as untrustworthy fellow.

I am totally disappointed in you!

embarassed

He did that so he can sell at a fair price. He knows when troop in lol price will down bad bad hahaha see sense
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:
...@Loco, you are A BIG DECEIT! You came to the forum and gave advice to members not to sell their holdings on FCMB due to a "reliable source" but you went behind to sell yours. That is terrible! You still have the gut to give lame excuses for your action by itself categorises you as untrustworthy fellow.

I am totally disappointed in you!

embarassed

He did that so he can sell at a fair price. He knows when troop in lol price will down bad bad hahaha see sense
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2017
locodemy:
My people,
I am off to my RSA my usual dwelling place to rest.I will be back to meet you guys again by sept. see you all again at a buying/selling time.Byeeeeeeeeeee!

Byee guy (intra-state/inter-state travelling too is travelling, even if na Alaba to village, travel na travel). A safe trip there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
A lot of investors here, including I, are on Okomu Oil train. But no one is mentioning it.

When not to sell a stock :

You're not in urgent need of money.
The sound fundamentals of the stocks are intact.

There is no imminent economic/political crises in the country.

There is no Nigerian November/December factor.

With the factors above as your watch-word, you would end up being one of the greatest investors.

I'm back. Having learnt my lessons in a hard way.

May God Almighty bless our endeavours. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
vivie01:

Byee guy (intra-state/inter-state travelling too is travelling, even if na Alaba to village, travel na travel). A safe trip there.

vivie01 grin grin grin

Sir Loco don offend you well. But try forgive am. One love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Toluway:
A lot of investors here, including I, are on Okomu Oil train. But no one is mentioning it.

When not to sell a stock :

You're not in urgent need of money.
The sound fundamentals of the stocks are intact.

There is no imminent economic/political crises in the country.

There is no Nigerian November/December factor.

With the factors above as your watch-word, you would end up being one of the greatest investors.

I'm back. Having learnt my lessons in a hard way.

May God Almighty bless our endeavours. Amen.

Can you please share some of the lessons you learnt. Hope you didn't lose money?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Moving on....based on the projected year end result of Dangote salt and Sugar, which I pressume to be above N2.00

Investors may be looking at end of year dividend above N1.00(Interim inclusive) for both stocks. If we have to place a fair price based on future earnings and growth opportunities of both companies we are looking at N20-N22 in comparison to earnings of stocks like Flourmills & UACN, Unilever.

Nascon is diversifying into edible oil, seasoning etc, while Dangote Sugar is making significant investment in its backward integration programme (BIP) should yield better returns in the years ahead.

Pls do your DD. I do not own any of the above stocks. Invest wisely grin

CC. Your Contributions highly appreciated
BullBearMkt
fxuser
emmanuelewumi
DeRuggedProf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
stcool:
Moving on....based on the projected year end result of Dangote salt and Sugar, which I pressume to be above N2.00

Investors may be looking at end of year dividend above N1.00(Interim inclusive) for both stocks. If we have to place a fair price based on future earnings and growth opportunities of both companies we are looking at N20-N22 in comparison to earnings of stocks like Flourmills & UACN, Unilever.

Nascon is diversifying into edible oil, seasoning etc, while Dangote Sugar is making significant investment in its backward integration programme (BIP) should yield better returns in the years ahead.

BullBearMkt
fxuser
emmanuelewumi
DeRuggedProf

Thanks for your insight, I have both stocks and also attended their AGM this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
stcool:

Mr. Cadillac, kindly take a walk.
I don't preach anyone into buying any stock because I am holding the stock or asked anyone to sell.
I wont be as foolish as you to advise anyone to put their funds inside sterling bank.

Leave my funds, its not yours. How I trade with it none of your business. If you have so much sterling you think the Q2 would move it, then you better choke on it.

My instincts tell me you are the same person as locodemy. And my instincts doesn't fail me.

Continue with your follies. God will catch you soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks for your insight, I have both stocks and also attended their AGM this year.
Oga Emma or any one who can help,
Pls suggest any stock that may likely do 30-50% in the next 3 month if any
I'll make the final decision any take responsibility for my decision grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cadillac15:

My instincts tell me you are the same person as locodemy. And my instincts doesn't fail me.

Continue with your follies. God will catch you soon

What kind of reasoning is this ...try to live a life above suspicion.

I have nothing more to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fxuser, Bullbearmkt, ruggedprof

If you have 1000 units each of dangote flour and FBNH and you have a need that requires you to sell from either.

Fbnh BEP is 7.12 hence a sell at the current price of 5.78 will bring a loss of about 1500NGN.

Dangflour is currently gold and is expecting a rally soon coupled with the year end dividend in view. Profit already made but target price not met yet.

Which will you recommend a sell on?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cadillac15:

If you have 1000 units each of dangote flour and FBNH and you have a need that requires you to sell from either.

Fbnh BEP is 7.12 hence a sell at the current price of 5.78 will bring a loss of about 1500NGN.

Dangflour is currently gold and is expecting a rally soon coupled with the year end dividend in view. Profit already made but target price not met yet.

Based STRICTLY on YOUR ANALYSIS HERE, I will sell FBNH.

NB: I used only the scenario you painted to arrive at my decision.
REASON: when I am pressed to sell (for a new opportunity), I never touch winners or 'about to win' stocks, I STRIKE LAGGARDS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Based STRICTLY on YOUR ANALYSIS HERE, I will sell FBNH.

NB: I used only the scenario you painted to arrive at my decision.
REASON: when I am pressed to sell (for a new opportunity), I never touch winners or 'about to win' stocks, I STRIKE LAGGARDS.

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
stcool:

Well said.

Bros, remember you have to get that Faulty Oyel result out by any means necessary tomorrow, even if you hack, it will be considered ETHICAL HACKING as they have refused to give us the result before 31st as they promised......... grin grin grin
Friday's volume was over 1M units. For a stock selling above N60, that was a bit decent volume (insider volume).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cadillac15:

...a good student of psychology knows where your pendulum really favours. Selling gold to buy what? Anything less than Diamond will not worth selling a gold.

But my own question will be:
-Has anyone met your exit target? If yes, then sell fast

As @DeRuggedProf said, it is due to the scenario you painted. Having said that, if I have another option not to sell any, I will rather not sell FBNH either.

Reason: Weekly price formed a pin bar (remember my explanation about pin bar?) & it happens on support level. I am expecting FBNH reversal to upside too. I will require a close above last week's pin bar before I can buy or a close below the pin bar to sell (if I had the stock in my portfolio)

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Bros, remember you have to get that Faulty Oyel result out by any means necessary tomorrow, even if you hack, it will be considered ETHICAL HACKING as they have refused to give us the result before 31st as they promised......... grin grin grin
Friday's volume was over 1M units. For a stock selling above N60, that was a bit decent volume (insider volume).

I hope FO doesn't disappoint tmrw. or ask for extention..Meanwhile Did u notice dis is the first time FO is slow to drop that result? seems something better is cooking ,Just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
stcool:

BullBearMkt
fxuser
emmanuelewumi
DeRuggedProf
Pls which one is dangote salt. Is it flour u mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mpeace:
Pls which one is dangote salt. Is it flour u mean?

NASCON
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
stcool:

BullBearMkt
fxuser
emmanuelewumi
DeRuggedProf
...Dangote Sugar! Dangote Sugar!! Dangote Sugar!!!
When I see Monthly getting overbought, Weekly overbought and Daily Overbought, it tells me there is still room for more rally.
Does it worth N20 or N22? I don't know. I will rather leave that to Mr Market to determine just that.

-Stock just close above highs formed in June this year
-Monthly, Weekly and Daily charts are bullish
-If price moves within highlighted areas in the next 1 or 2 days, a good buy signal else better to let rally continue and wait for pullback to value zone before buying again.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tritri:

I hope FO doesn't disappoint tmrw. or ask for extention..Meanwhile Did u notice dis is the first time FO is slow to drop that result? seems something better is cooking ,Just my opinion.

if company begin to delay result, the confident to drop it is not there because of not too good result grin nobody will delay good than expected result.

have said it many times before. in my own opinion FO is N25 stock based on their so far reports. except new good report comes to change this. i will remain focus to load the stock at less than N30 or i miss it grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tritri:

Either way.
You never can tell.... grin
I dey mountain, nothing pass God... grin
This is our year, even our dry bones must rise... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
currentprice:

if company begin to delay result, the confident to drop it is not there because of not too good result grin nobody will delay good than expected result.

have said it many times before. in my own opinion FO is N25 stock based on their so far reports. except new good report comes to change this. i will remain focus to load the stock at less than N30 or i miss it grin grin grin grin

Bros if Oando can post profit this q2...FO shd do better.my opinion..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

When results are good in NSE they don't waste time to release it. The management said On/Before July 31st.
But one might be wrong, hopefully this week I hope they release it. If the results beats estimate then the rally go get momentum.

The power generation business is bound to do well, but only concern is the downstream where margin is shrinking and competion is growing, noticed same in Mobil & Total.
These can also be compensated if they generate more from lubricants, which I think the company is also expanding.

Prof...looking @ the 20 billion capital raise. I doubt if they would allow price visit/stay below N50 again, even if result is not as expected. Sentiment for FORTE is always at play. For long term they are willing to accumulate. My thoughts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tritri:

Bros if Oando can post profit this q2...FO shd do better.my opinion..

oando declare loss for the period from continuing operation

but profit from discontinued operation

though i agree overall improvement on the report. look at their financial cost reduced from 37B to 21b and their blance sheet shows an improvement of free cash flow from equity... they try grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...Dangote Sugar! Dangote Sugar!! Dangote Sugar!!!
When I see Monthly getting overbought, Weekly overbought and Daily Overbought, it tells me there is still room for more rally.
Does it worth N20 or N22? I don't know. I will rather leave that to Mr Market to determine just that.

-Stock just close above highs formed in June this year
-Monthly, Weekly and Daily charts are bullish
-If price moves within highlighted areas in the next 1 or 2 days, a good buy signal else better to let rally continue and wait for pullback to value zone before buying again.

grin grin grin grin grin

Typical of NSE they would hoard it, but I would wait for minor pull backs for long term. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...a good student of psychology knows where your pendulum really favours. Selling gold to buy what? Anything less than Diamond will not worth selling a gold.

But my own question will be:
-Has anyone met your exit target? If yes, then sell fast

As @DeRuggedProf said, it is due to the scenario you painted. Having said that, if I have another option not to sell any, I will rather not sell FBNH either.

Reason: Weekly price formed a pin bar (remember my explanation about pin bar?) & it happens on support level. I am expecting FBNH reversal to upside too. I will require a close above last week's pin bar before I can buy or a close below the pin bar to sell (if I had the stock in my portfolio)

grin grin grin grin grin

None sir. currently in a loss position of close to 1.5m in FBNH but i really need to sell one of them. A case of jijo gone sour cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cadillac15:

None sir. currently in a loss position of close to 1.5m in FBNH but i really need to sell one of them. A case of jijo gone sour cry cry

@BullBearMkt , Can u see am not the only one in this position...

@Cadillac15 Am in same position as u, same fbn..same jijo gone wrong. am in lose of 850k ...Since am not selling and ready to accumulate more below 5 naira..i have no worries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aimaft, cocolacec(m), Streetinvestor2, kubusify(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.