Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11031443 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017
stcool:

Dang Sugar would make sense long term, considering their Q2. + Dividend. I was not aware their qualification date still open.
I pray we see it on monday to buy, cos with the result they released yesterday there could be a scramble.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Infinitisi:
Going forward I think the lesson for all is we should try as much as possible not to present personal opinion as fact and also not to offer investment advise based on personal opinion (and if you must please state clearly it is a personal opinion)

BullBearMkt, fxuser and some others post advice here regularly. You may not agree with them but you cannot deny that their post is based on some form of analysis whether fundamental or tecnical.

That is the way it should be. Too many people here spew out numbers at an alarming Raye based on nothing but wishful thinking and empty air. No facts, no numbers, no analysis nothing.
s

i think the issue was not the recommendation.
anyone SHOUTING BUY , shud at least also SHOUT SELL
we keep learning

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:
...@Loco, you are A BIG DECEIT! You came to the forum and gave advice to members not to sell their holdings on FCMB due to a "reliable source" but you went behind to sell yours. That is terrible! You still have the gut to give lame excuses for your action by itself categorises you as untrustworthy fellow.

I am totally disappointed in you!

embarassed

When the guy was painting the this forum red with his tasere dividend money from the same fcmb, una dey hail am! How do you expect him to recover/recoup all the beer money...lol

I always knew he was fake!

FxUser, please what's the chart on Zenith saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
fxuser:

Payment is 14 Aug

Link: (Scroll down to the end )
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/Week%20Market%20Report/Weekly%20Market%20Report%20for%20the%20Week%20Ended%2028-07-2017.pdf

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
EduC:

When the guy was painting the this forum red with his tasere dividend money from the same fcmb, una dey hail am! How do you expect him to recover/recoup all the beer money...lol

Loool I don forget that beer episode sef. I was like is this for real?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
stcool:

The bolded is an insult on my person but I would let it go.
Now let me make it clear that nobody comes here with the intention of deceiving anyone. Yes Sir Loco may have made a mistake by being too confident, but we are all human. Going all out for his head is not the best way to go.
Are you saying nobody has benefited from some of his stock picks? What if FCMB result actually came out fantastic and hit N2 would you acknowledge his advice.

Oga Emmanuel has also said it, if you don't want to lose money then invest in mutual funds, treasury bills, fixed deposit etc.
I do most forms of investment like stock market, treasury bills and I trade forex.
Till date I have not recovered from all my loss in forex due to advice and following experts/alerts, but do I go about blaming the person that gave the advice. No

One thing is sure, in the investment world even warren buffet can advice you that he has invested inside a company after taking position, but won't tell you when he exits(or reduce position). News may come out months later after they have exited.

...I'm not sure you got what is happening here.
What Loco did is deceitful and should be condemned totally. Go through his yesterday's post trends, he had the intention to deceive people.
-gave his broker order to sell 5million of his shares 2 days earlier
-came to the forum on Friday telling everyone not to sell theirs
-boasting of using wisdom

That is typical deception! Unlike your experts & Warren Buffet that will give you advice and stick to their professional advises.

Anyway, no need to flog this issue beyond this, the way forward is what we need...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:

What Loco did is deceitful and should be condemned totally. Go through his yesterday's post trends, he had the intention to deceive people.

That is typical deception! Unlike your experts & Warren Buffet that will give you advice and stick to their professional advises.

Anyway, no need to flog this issue beyond this, the way forward is what we need...

Make we try forgive am. grin
Sir Loco when you return from RSA try apologize. I know it was not intentional may be you where also trying to play safe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
EduC:

lollz no open fresh wounds ohh

Zenith
- i like for so many reasons , d break and close above N25 on d weekly was much desired and needed
- d weekly is very bullish
- d Weekly RSI in oversold levels, is above 69.10 (this is d best type of RSI u want to be in)
- (if u study ucap , its best moment are wen d weekly RSI was at this level last yr, its dropped below dat level but dats another story)
- here it is : https://invst.ly/4mxng
- still a buy for me
- make GTB just share some anointing reach here

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
fxuser:

Zenith
- i like for so many reasons , d break and close above N25 on d weekly was much desired and needed
- d Weekly RSI in oversold levels, is above 69.10 (this is d best type of RSI u want to be in)
- (if u study ucap , its best moment are wen d weekly RSI was at this level last yr, its dropped below dat level but dats another story)
- still a buy for me

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:

The long and short of everything is trust no one including your pastor after all we are human. Work hard, be informed, knowledgeable have plans B C D and only trust thy God.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
fxuser:

Zenith
- still a buy for me

grin grin grin grin grin

Careful with the banks guys. I'm very bullish long term on all the banks but in the short term i expect some serious pullback. Banks are not undervalued anymore. Zenith at 25 is already a 4 yr high. !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
shigidi:

Careful with the banks guys. I'm very bullish long term on all the banks but in the short term i expect some serious pullback. Banks are not undervalued anymore. Zenith at 25 is already a 4 yr high. !!

I get you, i really really do.
Same thing they said about GT at 25 and at N33 , we all know it over priced at N41 !
Which is why i ff TA , takes away all forms of bias
No one is happy with leaving a lot of meat on d bone
But yours truly , profit takers are doing push ups this weekend lol !
We await dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
shigidi:

My thots
D daily formed a shooting star (inverted hammer) , bearish signal
Expect pull back to prev resistance levels , ard N23 if ur looking at daily charts.
If it breaks below support, den one can get out of the trade
we live to fight another day be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Manonamission:
I am not confrontational so I get upset with myself when I do. In fact, I'd rather just read posts and make occasional comments but No, not in this case.
Everyone is quick to tackle Peterichy here but the dude is not here to mislead. My opinion is that he thinks himself to be infallible even though we have seen him fail in his predictions. Unfortunately, he doesn't admit it when he does. I'm comfortable leaving the #FFC with Peterichy than the 'Evans/Costain' gang. This thread is "Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick"

@EmmanuelEwumi; I still recollect your posts on the Abayomi of Stockwatch ( a man I feel has a sincerity of purpose but forgot there will always be unknowns). I liken Myjoy to Abayomi. Do you get the point?

I am sorry for all my rants. I feel so much relieved now. cheesy grin cheesy

#Overandout

It is WELL Sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
BullBearMkt:
...@Loco, you are A BIG DECEIT! You came to the forum and gave advice to members not to sell their holdings on FCMB due to a "reliable source" but you went behind to sell yours. That is terrible! You still have the gut to give lame excuses for your action by itself categorises you as untrustworthy fellow.

I am totally disappointed in you!

embarassed

I think you need to bring back your signature which is plan your trade and trade your plan...Also, rookies need to understand that stock market requires 95% personal decision and the rest is from other sources...

I for one, I cannot imagine basing my decision solely on information from here. I am not bringing down the forum because we do have respected members with respected and intelligent insights like you, fxuser, current price, holms, prof eat all whom I adore. This does not mean I take your submissions like a dummy- no I still do my own DD despite my trading experience on the nse.

In short, I am not disappointed by his misdemeanor and deception..What if he didn't announce and quietly walk away. What will members say? Nevertheless, the point is and still remain that we (newbies and experience) all do our homework before plunging our hard earned bucks into the market.

Well done bullbearmkt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Investing my money, based on another person's recommendation without DD, simply means I have out-sourced my brains.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Investing my money, based on another person's recommendation without DD, simply means I have out-sourced my brains.

grin

Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
fxuser:
Before we forget

RedStar
Dividend 40k
closure: 2 Aug

FlourMills
Div : N1.00
Closure: 7 Aug - 11 Aug

Dang Sugar
interim Div: 50kobo
Closure: 14 Aug

Custodian
Interim Div 10kobo
Closure: 21 - 25 Aug
Please, assist me with that of Niger Insurance. I mean 2016 Div and closure for Niger Insurance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
fxuser:

UBA
Weekly chart
https://invst.ly/4mxly

Zenith
Weekly chart
https://invst.ly/4mxng

Both:
Weekly RSI in oversold levels . Great

Both closing above 2014 highs on d weekly
Watch Opening price above that weekly close
Just sit tight
Both always pay dividend

Dis:
Have both , very heavy in Zenith.

Thank my Oga i appr8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
We all should stand together and condem in strong term what loco did. Coming to a public forum like this to dish out false information with the intention to deceive others actually shows the kind of person he is in real life. I for one cannot stand that kind of a being.
I see this forum as a place where opinion and information are shared freely. It is also a place for everyone (and not only newbies) who values knowledge to learn. What i have gained from public forum especially SMN far outweigh what i have learn by reading investement books over the years.

And so i believe that the argument that we should not trust anybody for our investment decision does not hold. If we allow people like loco and his likes to come here and continue to spew rubbish like he has been doing lately,we might as well start counting the days when this forum too will be dead.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
BullbearMtk,Pluto09,Emmanuelewumi.............pause
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm. From posts so far, I am beginning to think that alot of persons suffered from that insider information.( I dont blame any one for doing so, information is key and getting it before hand makes alot of difference.) So unfortunate but we must move on. Dwelling on what has happened will not change anything unless we make plans for a remedy. My question therefore is this 'whats the way for those still in that bus'. Gurus in the house over to u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
LOCO and his FCMB faithfuls rightnow grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mpeace:
Hmm. From posts so far, I am beginning to think that alot of persons suffered from that insider information.( I dont blame any one for doing so, information is key and getting it before hand makes alot of difference.) So unfortunate but we must move on. Dwelling on what has happened will not change anything unless we make plans for a remedy. My question therefore is this 'whats the way for those still in that bus'. Gurus in the house over to u.
d bus hasn't crashed na...it is left for d passenger to decide if he will continue wit d bus or find his way... for me as a passenger, I'm finding a more comfortable bus to ride wit...no time to check time....beeni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
bolabiyi:
d bus hasn't crashed na...it is left for d passenger to decide if he will continue wit d bus or find his way... for me as a passenger, I'm finding a more comfortable bus to ride wit...no time to check time....beeni
Would it be that easy for those in the bus to alight? This is one of those instances where you appreciate wale and oando. He would have come up with some touching story to calm the dumping, I dont see that coming from the Baloguns. They will just be silent and watch things take their course.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mpeace:

I dont think you are right sir. Some of us who spoke against loco have nothing to do with fcmb.
You can check some of my postings on fcmb and fbnh.Those banks that boosted their profit last year with huge forex gains will find it difficult to make good profit this year. So those results from the two banks are not unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
jamace:
FBNH: Be greedy when others are fearful

What sayeth thou bnsitl?
ONE LOVE . Brother's and sister's in the LORD .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
@fxuser, when was this dansugar interim dividend posted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
stokfrick:
@fxuser, when was this dansugar interim dividend posted

Closure of Register – Half Year Period Ended 30 June 2017

Proposed Dividend: 50 Kobo per share,

Proposed Bonus: Nil,

Closure Date: 11th August 2017

AGM Date: N/A,

Payment Date: 14th August 2017

AGM Venue: N/A.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Intendy:

Closure of Register – Half Year Period Ended 30 June 2017

Proposed Dividend: 50 Kobo per share,

Proposed Bonus: Nil,

Closure Date: 11th August 2017

AGM Date: N/A,

Payment Date: 14th August 2017

AGM Venue: N/A.
Is this interim dividend or what ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mpeace:

Trading based on insider information is illegal in some countries.

That is why companies always dish out warnings, immidiatly they are closing their books.

Most insiders will never give you accurate information, but will rather trade with the information.

That's why I always ignore outsider, claiming to have insider information on any company.

Implementing stop- loss is advised for those in the bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Manonamission, by the way, those your analytic and insightful comments have not been as prolific, in recent times, as b4.
What happened? Too busy with other projects?
Any way, for your info, we remain BNSITL here forever, albeit engaged in dog-eat-dog, fish-swallow-fish capitalism in the capital market grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2498) (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ExpertDealer, Entrepreneurrr, xezoid(m), Teeonebaba(m), stcool(m), Raider76, KarlTom, ekkywolex(m), fabulousmann(f), Hedgefunds and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.