Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071485 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tritri:

Hope ur loading already?i will get a loan the day AFRIPRUD HIT 3 NAIRA.
#3 or #4 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
stcool:
My tears goes out to people waiitng to buy @ lows in Sept/Oct...for they shall use both their capital & profits to re-enter the market.
grin grin grin
At 300 units grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Loan to buy Afriprud at #3? Not exciting enough. UCAP n Afriprud can only do 50kobo final dividend for year 2017. A yield less than 20% is not enough to skyrocket the share prices to new levels. I see both stocks at 3/4 for a long time to come.
ihedioramma:
#3 or #4 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
rebekah2011:
Loan to buy Afriprud at #3? Not exciting enough. UCAP n Afriprud can only do 50kobo final dividend for year 2017. A yield less than 20% is not enough to skyrocket the share prices to new levels. I see both stocks at 3/4 for a long time to come.
That's good but can't they give you the loan now ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
I dont think I can survive it. Loans to buy shares? Maybe I can do it with my salary advance.
ihedioramma:
That's good but can't they give you the loan now ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is like the breakout on AFRIPUD is failing? watch your back JIJO masters.

Longtimers could stay put.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can any gentleman or woman here confirm if this is authentic Skye bank account of morgan capital. account no 1771365357.
Thanks in anticipation of your timely response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
stockbuego:
Can any gentleman or woman here confirm if this is authentic Skye bank account of morgan capital. account no 1771365357.
Your moniker though grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
stockbuego:
Yap! It is!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just use your bank App to find out to validate it. Yes it is.
stockbuego:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
vivie01:

Yap! It is!

Thanks alot sister
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
rebekah2011:
Just use your bank App to find out to validate it. Yes it is.

You are right . Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
@fxuser and @bullbearmkt... what's the chart saying about sugar...I reinvested all my proceeds I realised from the one I bought at N12 today at above N15.... grin the last minute fall in price is scary...Should I jump out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chibuking81:

I like Dangote flour more than you even till tomorrow, and I am still number one promoter of the company.
Truly for now am not inside, but will still join them back for long term, probably by September/October as case may be.

Am just telling you what you will witness on these days, it's a stock for long term, at least 2 years term.

Remember that the chairman Aliko Dangote bought back 65.7% share and stake 10 billion naira to restructure and strength the company which we are witness now, when ever the company balance which will be soon, he might decide to take back his 10b and channel it into another investment.

While the Dangote flour company move on, and any profit that the company will make after will stay and count, then fat dividend will be declare, possibly next two year.

It's a good stock that need patience.
Remember that I said before, that it might still go down below #5 and move up again.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/business-services/dangote-stakes-n10-billion-in-flour-mills-buy-back-deal/amp

How market na? Hope u wont spend times 2 to buy ur units back in September?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tritri:

A Major holder in dangflour is busy selling for over 3mths now. I pray he 's done selling , at list dis can move to 7 or 8 like his brother's .

It finally moved. The gap between this stock and its sugar counterpart is normally between 3 & 4 naira. With dangsugar doing 14-15, expect this guy at 10. That fantastic result was not for nothing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=samguru post=59231445]C& I leasing bus is still calling loyal passengers to jump on board as the bus is heading to KM 2 before the end of august.

I met one of the directors of the company in church yesterday, and he told me alot about the company ranging from new contracts won, expanding to other african countries,capital raising and commencement of new business in nigeria.

dont say i tell una for here, just join the bus you may come down at KM 2 but for me i will not leave until we get to KM 4 and beyond[/quote

Monkey hunting. If truly ur information is genuine, you wont say it here. You will make ur family billionaires cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cadillac15:

It finally moved. The gap between this stock and its sugar counterpart is normally between 3 & 4 naira. With dangsugar doing 14-15, expect this guy at 10. That fantastic result was not for nothing grin

10 wat? 7 or 8 to be realistic . wat if sugar retreat back to 11 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tritri:

10 wat? 7 or 8 to be realistic . wat if sugar retreat back to 11 ?

sugar shouldn't be the problem. DF half year can make that happen grin if buyer overlook the retained loss " d main obstacle" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
currentprice:

sugar shouldn't be the problem. DF half year can make that happen grin if buyer overlook the retained loss grin grin

@currentprice I have a feeling ur planning to sell half of ur holding this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tritri:

@currentprice I have a feeling ur planning to sell half of ur holding this week.

DF is not the stock i will plan to sell soon except we hear of bad news on it.

brov, for me i don't believe in nairaland determine movement of shares,,, whatever i say here is my own opinion based on my analysis grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Tritri:

Truth is no trading stakeholder can hold the price down like the guy that was constantly supplying at 5.40. Any fresh offer like that guy's own now will be swallowed up. So if you want to sell, be my guest.. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamAlexander:
@fxuser and @bullbearmkt... what's the chart saying about sugar...I reinvested all my proceeds I realised from the one I bought at N12 today at above N15.... grin the last minute fall in price is scary...Should I jump out?

loll @ scary !
- yeah , I see the inverted hammer today ! but still closed at friday close
- a much needed rest before continuation
- but stock still above major trend line ,
- expect possible shaking out of poor entries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
currentprice:

DF is not the stock i will plan to sell soon except we hear of bad news on it.

brov, for me i don't believe in nairaland determine movement of shares,,, whatever i say here is my own opinion based on my analysis grin

not sure what we saw today will continue 2morrow,,,,it can even retrace no problem...all i know is any pullback is an opportunity to add more grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mamud3: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please kindly advise me on share to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hi Willie,

If you don't mind, please can you confirm what broker you use. I am looking to become an active trader on NSE.
Willie2015:

- Coys with solid fundamentals though thinly traded.
- May not be suitable for the JIJO, but I ve made quite some serious dough from both stocks even far above stocks that are liquid.
- Entered my first trade on Presco ard May at =N=49/50, sold in July =N=71/73 before closure of books
- Entered another trade after closure at =N=61.00 same July and yet its already doing =N71.00 as at today
- Bth stock will continue to break out with thin volume
- Rencap placed Okomu value above N80, & Presco value above N=95
- We all know palm oil biz is good bizness in Naija 2day.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mamud3: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please kindly assist me on share to buy and make profit in a very short time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cadillac15:

How market na? Hope u wont spend times 2 to buy ur units back in September?
Everyone of us here is CEO of his own portfolio.
I still stand on what works for me, and still maintain September/ October, market has two direction, and that is upward movement and downward movement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamAlexander:

People who bought at prices below N10 might look at the stock and say I have had my fill, let me buy some flour and make myself Gotepie(Dangote+meatpie) grin grin grin
yours faithfully rotated out of sugar at max price today into flour at 5.40, 5.50, and 5.60.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
mamud3:
Please kindly assist me on share to buy and make profit in a very short time

All I can say is that you are diligently seeking for who to blame IN A VERY SHORT TIME... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
samguru:
C& I leasing bus is still calling loyal passengers to jump on board as the bus is heading to KM 2 before the end of august.

I met one of the directors of the company in church yesterday, and he told me alot about the company ranging from new contracts won, expanding to other african countries,capital raising and commencement of new business in nigeria.

dont say i tell una for here, just join the bus you may come down at KM 2 but for me i will not leave until we get to KM 4 and beyond
I entered the CI LEASING bus at the 0.6km point and will not disembark till the 4Km point. I see it playing out the IKEJA HOTEL story of 2014 characterized by a long lasting rally on consecutively good results after a long lock up period at par value as a result of red accounts in the past.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.