Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073183 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

With a BV of N50 and PE of 48, I don't understand how Nestle is undervalued. I guess I can't see what you are seeing.

Even a small company with a high potential for growth with a PE of 48, before I can invest in such a company it needs to have the ability to grow her earnings by a minimum of 30% for the next 5 years.

People buying Nestle and NB at the current valuations are Foreign investors who will later sell to our Institutional investors like Pension Funds, Mutual Funds and Insurance companies. After all the so called institutional investors are not trading and investing their personal funds, in the stock market and in the corporate world people take reckless risk with other peoples money.

Will you say, on any metric whatsoever, that Guiness is better than Nestle?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tritri:

How else can i say Thank u? Maybe when i finally sale i will not forget u. grin grin

Very thoughtful of you sir.
Well appreciated.
But not to worry, preserve your gains.
Your success is enough gratification for me already.
Happy investing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
leo1234:

Double hit.
I left dangsugar too early. Waiting for it @12

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
currentprice:

brov,, may be you have not check their latest report Q2,,,, the stock is going above N1600 grin

A value stock for the big boys only...not for jijo please trade your plan!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
austinkenneth:

austinkenneth:
Progress in currency liberalization has always happened when Buhari was away.

Now he is away and people are are anticipating that the system has been loosed from its strong moorings (shackles).

Lets all stay put. We may have an Egypt loading. I'm disappointed mainly because the lower the index stays the better for me so that I can load more before the eventual devaluation. But all the same, lets enjoy the ride.

A pullback may happen if the foreign investors are not Ok with the floatation.

But see below what happened in Egypt and judge for your self whether it is not worth it playing this MMM.

Don't come here to say you JOed and missed out.

Egypt

1st Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 8,448
3rd Nov. 2016: Egypt devalues/floats currency
13th Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 10,917
30th Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 11,453
Current EGX 30: 12,934

Being in the market 2 weeks after devaluation/ floatation is key.

This is going to happen here in naija and is going to be the most important event this year.

Hey folks.... Remember the above posts.

It's been awhile. I went away because I felt I shouldn't be watching my assets minute by minute, hour by hour

The Naira has effectively been devalued via the NAFEX window and what do we see.... a ~50% jump in ASI before retreating.

Another Egypt has played itself out here...

I made some money...It was like a very sure thing for me. History always repeats itself.

This prediction has been out here several times this year. Hope a few people picked it up.

Please let us always keep our eyes open on this forum. There is a lot of good info flying around here but sometimes haphazardly. Therefore you need to be able to sift through the noise and get the signal.

I have immensely benefited (in terms of money) from ideas on this forums which I got for free.

Happy investing.

I have no clue as to what the next big thing (strategically) will be going forward.... Anyone that has, please let us all know.

my take is that the full effect of devalaution is yet to be seen (though a larger part of it had already impact the market) until the FX rate is unified (we currently have multiple rate of which nafex is part). so with unification pending there is still room for more upward ASI movement albeit not in previous scale

my fear is that maybe d unification had been done last week when FMDQ started allowing banks to quote NAFEX rate for txn just as the NAFEX window opening in April also came like a thief in the night and we didnt see its full effect until mid May.

mayb expert in d house cld come in here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Hi Peterichy, we highly appreciate your timely relay of happenings in the country to us during this time we are too busy to read news elsewhere.
Keep watch, as we are busy mopping cash on the exchange in AUGUST.
If the situation gets a bit worse, PHONE US or come in person to CUSTOM STREET to alert us.
What is the report from SAHARA REPORTERS today?

We appreciate.... grin

Peterichy has moderating comments these days which is good....really wish these noise in the polity could go away peacefully and let lasting peace reign in the country for betterment of all (the strong, the weak etc.)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
holm:

Will you say, on any metric whatsoever, that Guiness is better than Nestle?

I'll rather buy more of Guinness shares now than to buy Nestle at the current price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bianco1:

A value stock for the big boys only...not for jijo please trade your plan!

It was a value stock when it sold for about N700 some months ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
I decided to move M&B to Long term hold, considering the Load I am carrying. I can't get it at the bargain price I entered.

ConOil Holding well. I need some units here grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I'll rather buy more of Guinness shares now than to buy Nestle at the current price.

What are your reasons?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bianco1:

Peterichy has moderating comments these days which is good....really wish these noise in the polity could go away peacefully and let lasting peace reign in the country for betterment of all (the strong, the weak etc.)

grin grin grin

He'll be back soon. Hang in there for the day the ASI index ends negative, then you'll be bomberded with more e-prophesies, e-threats & e-harassments undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga Tritri and Chibuking81 were is sir Intendy ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
holm:

What are your reasons?

This one pass JAMB question, I will tell when I am done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
holm:

grin grin grin

He'll be back soon. Hang in there for the day the ASI index ends negative, then you'll be bomberded with more e-prophesies, e-threats & e-harassments undecided undecided undecided undecided
If wars were won by words of mouth(s), Nigeria would have been counted as one of the world's most powerful nations.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
pluto09:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/tsa-federal-government-withdraws-suit-7-banks-citing-public-interest/

What a useless government embarassed

Very very very stupid economic policy rigmarole...
I can vividly recall how the shares of diamond, and other banks mentioned here fell heavily, or remained static...what about image eroding effects it had on the banks, and general public confidence....even the NNPC denied these allegations..
This government should learn that not all cases are won through media trial....they are no longer an opposition where they used media tricks to gain public sympathy, they are now in power, and should act with diplomacy, taking into consideration overall public interest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
pluto09:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/tsa-federal-government-withdraws-suit-7-banks-citing-public-interest/

What a useless government embarassed

Something that ought be solved administratively became a court case. Is that one a government?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Coolcash1:
My fear for DF is stampede when it gets to KM10.... grin Massive profit taking is certain... grin

fxuser, currentprice, deruggedprof, holms, bullbearmkt....what do you think?

If you bought sub at sub N6. Which fear again at N10. Fear go fear, FEAR. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bianco1:

The other good thing going for them is their consistency in dividend payment even though small. Half bread is better than.....please trade your plan. @Bullbearmkt where art thou?

Consistent dividend payment from C&I Leasing? when , where, what, why, how, who etc embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

This one pass JAMB question, I will tell when I am done.

Okay. Pls do at your appointed time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
9free:

If wars were won by words of mouth(s), Nigeria would have been counted as one of the world's most powerful nations.... grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
holm:

Consistent dividend payment from C&I Leasing? when , where, what, why, how, who etc embarassed

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
currentprice:

brov,, may be you have not check their latest report Q2,,,, the stock is going above N1600 grin
Today that I sold for 1088.9 this stubborn stock decided to move. angry
I waited but it was behaving as if it will go below 1000.
What do you think is the fair price of UBA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:52am On Aug 09, 2017
holm:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2017
holm:

Please read from the link below their attached 2016 annual report page 22, apart from 2011 it shows they paid consistent dividend though small as I mentioned.

http://www.c-ileasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/CI-Leasing-Annual-Reports-2016-V2.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
https://trwstockbrokers./2017/08/08/dangflour-chart-pattern-to-know/

Valid.
Quite a number big caps have formed the Inv H&S on d weekly ! Strong reversal signal.
(other examples are : Access, UBA , Nbrew & bebelo)
On d daily, we've had some nice golden crosses to support the move.

#SitTight
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Access
- found support at N10 over the past few days
- a number big trades executed at that level
- highest week close at 10.40 to be tested ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
NEXT MAJOR SUPPLY LEVEL IS 41,004

The market has been doing well recently. The good thing is that on the major index, although there is a minor supply level around 391124.65 on which a minor retracement may happen. The above level has a major supply there. The effect of this is that we need to see how the index will behave when it gets to this level and then we align ourselves as necessary.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently

(1) (2) (3) ... (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), DUNKA(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.