Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11005648 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (7795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

Of course, is not correct. It's a word used downtown... grin... I guess she was trying to drive home her point in a literal manner... grin However, what I found surprising about the article is in the conclusion where the writer stated that no one can become a billionaire by investing in NSE.... undecided
She is a learner.
She never meet Tritri cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2017
zendi:

Send by email to tradingdesk@morgancapitalgroup.com and wait for your X-Alert, all else being equal.
Is x-Alert working well now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2017
stokfrick:

@Fxuser, do u think Fidelity would actually declare dividends
Also its chart is looking more bullish than diamond

you mean interim div? i don't think so !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
Is x-Alert working well now ?

This is another fraud by CSCS...I don't know when last i received trade alert yet they keep charging and deducting the fee from my money...Just unfair.. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Fidelity

- breaking below 1.30 early .. dis MM #yimu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2017
swilo:

Truly Nigerian. Tells you all the problems but no solution.

This was my concern too...I even thought it will proffer answers to my search but was disappointed in the end....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

This is another fraud by CSCS...I don't know when last i received trade alert yet they keep charging and deducting the fee from my money...Just unfair.. sad
Ok am just asking, am all so paying and not receiving . Can't we shareholders stand up and talk to them about it ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
Ok am just asking, am all so paying and not receiving . Can't we shareholders stand up and talk to them about it ?

Its an option that can be explored. Because they can't be taking from us and NOT deliver value in return...Though its peculiar to the country paying for services we don't enjoy. PHCN comes to mind here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2017
Dang Flour
- finds support early from last week sell off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2017
CILeasing, taking all it gave.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2017
Kingchuks:

If you are the next of kin, get the supporting documents and contact any stockbrocker like Meristem, Morgan capital, etc. They will take it up from there. I think that's all u need to do.
pls what are d supporting document? am d next of kin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

I get my X-Alerts. It was down some months back, but I ve bn getting for a while now. D last I got was early dis month when I was last active in the market. Though, I dont solely depend on it. I subscribed to cscs and ve access to view my account transactions n portfolio any time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
Mpeace:
CILeasing, taking all it gave.

I don't understand the stock again. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2017
leparj:
I get my X-Alerts. It was down some months back, but I ve bn getting for a while now. D last I got was early dis month when I was last active in the market. Though, I dont solely depend on it. I subscribed to cscs and ve access to view my account transactions n portfolio any time.

Please how did you get to subscribe to CSCS? I am interested.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2017
leo1234:

I don't understand the stock again. embarassed
I see a temporary retracement not a reversal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Deadlytruth:

Below is the message from cscs

Monitor your stocks/bonds/OTC shares on our website & be in charge. Pay to CSCS PLC, GTB-0002925874 or UBA-1006864216, visit www.cscsnigeriaplc.com & SIGN UP. Subscription Fee (1 yr): N2500-Individual, N5000-Corporate. U can pay up to 5yrs at once. Our help lines: +234 1 9033552-3, info@cscsnigeriaplc.com

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Deadlytruth:

Google 'cscs sign up' and follow the link. Then, I filled the form online, Paid 2.5k into their GTB acct no 0002925874. Then sent a copy of the payment slip to their e mail (info@cscsnigeriaplc.com) and it was activated same day. They ve accts in other banks(aside Gtb) that u can also pay into. U can simply send them a mail to the e mail stated above requesting for guidance on how to subscribe for cscs online access and they wud guild u accordingly. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by theVision: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good afternoon all, please im new to stock trading, i jus opened an account with morgan carpital last week, and i need help on how to trade successfully. ur advice will be well appreciated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
theVision:
Good afternoon all, please im new to stock trading, i jus opened an account with morgan carpital last week, and i need help on how to trade successfully. ur advice will be well appreciated

Stock trading is a school you will never graduate.

Just study market trend and fundamental analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

Its an option that can be explored. Because they can't be taking from us and NOT deliver value in return...Though its peculiar to the country paying for services we don't enjoy. PHCN comes to mind here.. grin
This is ten much and obasanjo said he want to go heaven grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
theVision:

In addition to the above advice, Start with N50K to cut your losses.... grin because you are going to lose money... grin But hey, don't fret is part of the learning curve... grin DIY is and remains the best learning method.

Welcome to the club...Oh, one more thing, don't be a stranger to the house. Always ask questions for guidance. We have erudite investors with experience and deep knowledge of the game on this forum... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
This is ten much and obasanjo said he want to go haven grin

.... grin That means Abacha must be sitting at the right hand of Jesus by now... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
fxuser:
Dang Flour
- finds support early from last week sell off

Bros, what is driving this ETI ...

-Ve been watching it since =N=11
-Never had faith in it
-And yet breaking =N=18 with no interim dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

.... grin That means Abacha must be sitting at the right hand of Jesus by now... grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mr. Market is now looking for those that will pay the price of MAY/JUNE rally.
Be wise and safe guard your FUND.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
leo1234:

She is a learner.
She never meet Tritri cheesy

And who told you Tritri raised his capital from stock trading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin Goat can never born cow .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (7795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), 9free(m), aberdeenshire, Emumakpo, Streetinvestor2, lasisi(m), sophy17(m), USAfall2024, chuksnnaemeka, Blackman101, yMcy56(f), 222Martins(m), stcool(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.