Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11047187 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin Goat can never born cow .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mfunkynation:
pls what are d supporting document? am d next of kin

Any document that can prove that you are the NOK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

This is another fraud by CSCS...I don't know when last i received trade alert yet they keep charging and deducting the fee from my money...Just unfair.. sad

I've been receiving the alerts up to last two wks.
Take it up with your stockbroker.
I think that's why I was led by The Spirit to say 'all being equal' in that post. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
fxuser:
Dang Flour
- finds support early from last week sell off

Surprise will never end shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
linkage #0.78k
ETI #18.00k
NB #193.00k
no new 52 week lows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PropertyAsset: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
I honestly hope this momentum keeps sustained for the sake of we investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Intendy:

linkage #0.78k

ETI #18.00k

NB #193.00k

no new 52 week lows

ETI is back.

N21 is my target
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Intendy:
linkage #0.78k
ETI #18.00k
NB #193.00k
no new 52 week lows
grin Wellcome back sir, how is your people ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
dipoolowoo:
Stock Watch: Top Recommendations for the Week
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/08/14/stock-watch-top-recommendations-for-the-week/
That person asking me for projections on diamond bank, pls check this list of recommendations. I simply said I prefer it to zenith, even though zenith is equally good. You can see that diamond has a higher target price and its projected return in terms of percentage 177% is equal to none on that list. I just love penny stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mpeace:
That person asking me for projections on diamond bank, pls check this list of recommendations. I simply said I prefer it to zenith, even though zenith is equally good. You can see that diamond has a higher target price and its projected return in terms of percentage 177% is equal to none on that list. I just love penny stocks.
Penny stock is good but you can lost all your investment in it with out following up (eg.daar,japaul,afribank,phb e.t.c).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by theVision: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
samguru:

Stock trading is a school you will never graduate.

Just study market trend and fundamental analysis.

Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by theVision: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

In addition to the above advice, Start with N50K to cut your losses.... grin because you are going to lose money... grin But hey, don't fret is part of the learning curve... grin DIY is and remains the best learning method.

Welcome to the club...Oh, one more thing, don't be a stranger to the house. Always ask questions for guidance. We have erudite investors with experience and deep knowledge of the game on this forum... grin
Thank you sir!..hope to be amongst the erudite someday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mpeace:

Is that not 3.55 that am seeing as target price for diamond. If true, then that must be target price for next generation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
2zona:

Is that not 3.55 that am seeing as target price for diamond. If true, then that must be target price for next generation.

Don't be fooled by the report...The analyst must be on Osogbo weed... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

Lols, bro i ve grown past that level, am sure they may have been trapped and are looking for naive investors to fool and dump on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

2zona:

would you have believed that fbnh can jump from 3 to N7 in less than 2months? That's what i think diamond will do in no too distant time. In fact diamond is supposed to be selling around N2.5 now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
ridiculous target prices...FCMB target price 2.93 !!! ..Follow these so called analysts at your own peril..They never born the red wey go visit your portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
nio68:
ridiculous target prices...FCMB target price 2.93 !!! ..Follow these so called analysts at your own peril..They never born the red wey go visit your portfolio
had it being that fcmb released a good 2nd quter result, i think it would have being selling around N2 or more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
The fact is that you should have a long term view before venturing those baby banks, but if peradventure it happen soon, then...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Intendy:

linkage #0.78k

ETI #18.00k

NB #193.00k

no new 52 week lows
Welcome back. Meanwhile, I am still thinking of your fine for going without notifying the house (joking).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
jom28gy:
Please,intendy,do you have much information about uniliver plc?if you have perhaps you let me know.

which info do you need ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
kolaish:
Welcome back. Meanwhile, I am still thinking of your fine for going without notifying the house (joking).

it was unexpected sir. but you can go ahead and help pay the fine, just in case the house take the decision.
thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin Wellcome back sir, how is your people ? .

we are doing great sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

The person who wrote this has huge units of FCMB and is stranded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
veecovee:
had it being that fcmb released a good 2nd quter result, i think it would have being selling around N2 or more

Figures dont lie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

The person who wrote this has huge units of FCMB and is stranded

Don't mind the analyst...trying to bail out from Diamond and FCMB... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Coolcash1:

Don't mind the analyst...trying to bail out from Diamond and FCMB... grin

He is on a loooonnnnng thing.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
2zona:

lol Diamond was 3.55 by this time in 2015. It was 6.06 by this time in 2014. The next generation could be next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Willie2015:

Bros, what is driving this ETI ...

-Ve been watching it since =N=11
-Never had faith in it
-And yet breaking =N=18 with no interim dividend

very similar to stanbic !
passed Zenith and GT like they were standing still
loll

#ffchart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Access
- unlike UBA , opened the wk higher & closed above prev wk close on vol !
- plenty cross trades umm

#SitStill
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2017
fxuser:

very similar to stanbic ! passed Zenith and GT like they were standing still loll
#ffchart
And after ETI now FBNH follow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.