Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10940243 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 5:35am On Aug 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

The person who wrote this has huge units of FCMB and is stranded

Could it be Loco?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igboboy3(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2017
What do you guys think of Total Nigeria? It's an industry leader and very near to a 52 week low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
igboboy3:
What do you guys think of Total Nigeria? It's an industry leader and very near to a 52 week low.

Q2 result not impressive, significant decline in performance as against 2016. Even with a good 2016 result I felt it wasn't adequately priced at the time, let alone their poor perfomance so far in 2017...it would likely hit its 52 week low and possibly even go lower. just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello house, pls I need Meristem Registrars phone contacts. Thank you.

BTW, the house has been a bit quite. Abi na August bear visit cause am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
igboboy3:

Total not attractive at the moment,, investors are going for other better penny stock in d mkt grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Many stocks are rising by the day in this bull market! Why sell when you will re-enter at a price possibly higher than you sold? For example, I bought Zenith at N14.56 and sold half at N23.00 to buy Dangote Flour. Both are still rising. Why didn't I just stay with Zenith? Baby investor me, I am confused. Please educate me, ogas in the house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
EchoLima262:
Many stocks are rising by the day in this bull market! Why sell when you will re-enter at a price possibly higher than you sold? For example, I bought Zenith at N14.56 and sold half at N23.00 to buy Dangote Flour. Both are still rising. Why didn't I just stay with Zenith? Baby investor me, I am confused. Please educate me, ogas in the house.

Please sit and hold tight your Dangote flour....I can see you are a long term player so there is nothing to fret about because the stock is technically and fundamentally sound... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2017
currentprice:

Total not attractive at the moment,, investors are going for other better penny stock in d mkt grin

Waiting for it at KM160 to re-enter... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Stanbic
- taking over from GT !
- well done
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Wasnt yesterday the payment date for Dang Sugar interim divi? Been waiting 4 my phone to give an alert buzz since yest. Hope all is well. Or did I get the dates wrong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
leparj:
Wasnt yesterday the payment date for Dang Sugar interim divi? Been waiting 4 my phone to give an alert buzz since yest. Hope all is well. Or did I get the dates wrong?

Its Thursday, 17th August.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Coolcash1:

Its Thursday, 17th August.
Ok. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
EchoLima262:

The crux of the matter is what is your investment strategy? Long, medium or short term?
I perceive it is not short term.
In that case, you want to carefully invest in fundamentally sound companies and watch your portfolio balloon over time.
You may have been swayed by the usual jijo giration that happens on this platform and gone against your plan.
If there was nothing fundamentally wrong with your Zenith, you should have simply waited for fresh funds to buy Dangflour whenever you could.
However, both Zenith and Dangflour are fundamentally sound and so nothing to worry too much about, except for Zenith's interim and final dividends on those you sold which should have accrued to you.
The way out is to try and master your emotions so you can maintain your strategy.
NOTE:
This move could turn out to be a masterstroke in the near term if Dangflour does a crazy upward swing in response to market revaluation to its fair value per share.
#StickToYourStrategy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
- busy manipulative month for MM
- they need to push price to were they can cross
- its expected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
fxuser:
- busy manipulative month for MM
- they need to push price to were they can cross
- its expected

If not, FCMB would have gotten to our golden spot (below N1)... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

If not, FCMB would have gotten to our golden spot (below N1)... grin

- GBAOO PROF
- N1.19 support held for a week .. #yimu
- no b today !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
OakPearl:

The crux of the matter is what is your investment strategy? Long, medium or short term?
I perceive it is not short term.
In that case, you want to carefully invest in fundamentally sound companies and watch your portfolio balloon over time.
You may have been swayed by the usual jijo giration that happens on this platform and gone against your plan.
If there was nothing fundamentally wrong with your Zenith, you should have simply waited for fresh funds to buy Dangflour whenever you could.
However, both Zenith and Dangflour are fundamentally sound and so nothing to worry too much about, except for Zenith's interim and final dividends on those you sold which should have accrued to you.
The way out is to try and master your emotions so you can maintain your strategy.
NOTE:
This move could turn out to be a masterstroke in the near term if Dangflour does a crazy upward swing in response to market revaluation to its fair value per share.
#StickToYourStrategy

Thank you sir. You hit the nail right on the head with the bolded. I am a long termer and have not given a sell instruction for years! I made a detour when a few months ago I saw Oando which I have been carrying at an average of N7.00 go up to N10.50. Note the stock has not added any value to me! I then decided to open another account to trade while I retained my investment account elsewhere. But with the stated scenario, I think I will stick to my strategy but weed out stocks like Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ac / uber /Gara ..today na 15th ...I beg release
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have got 2 accounts JIJO and long term. some proceeds from JIJO goes into longterm account and the cycle continues. you can explore that if that works for you

EchoLima262:

Thank you sir. You hit the nail right on the head with the bolded. I am a long termer and have not given a sell instruction for years! I made a detour when a few months ago I saw Oando which I have been carrying at an average of N7.00 go up to N10.50. Note the stock has not added any value to me! I then decided to open another account to trade while I retained my investment account elsewhere. But with the stated scenario, I think I will stick to my strategy but weed out stocks like Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thats those of us on the sideline patiently waiting for the much anticipated MARKET CRASH so that we can come in and devour the devourers grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
PETERiCHY:
Thats those of us on the sideline patiently waiting for the much anticipated MARKET CRASH so that we can come in and devour the devourers grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

Dipo (Olowo) /Peter ( Rich) AKA OcToPuS

you are a strategist even in your posting. Well done grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Zee punishment still goin on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
The exit door is getting thinner by the day. We are earnestly waiting....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

I noticed you have been waiting since January.

Please endure till december. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
Morison #0.90k
stock with new 52 week highs
golden guinea brew #0.89k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by WorldAmbassador: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I noticed you have been waiting since January.

Please endure till december. grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), phadriz(m), DonGenovese and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.