Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978600 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
monopolistic:

Sir did u finally make your decision on which equity to go for ?

I limited myself to just Flour Mills and Lafarge Africa for now.

I bought some today, will buy more when the right issue is on.

Guys who bought Guinness about 4 months ago should have done 100% capital appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
mendes911:

Very funny result. Was there any debt to share conversion on FO? Total comprehensive income almost doubled but I don't understand their EPS.

In line with Q2 .. power contribution increasing with possible tax breaks from GENCO status . Wud be interesting to see transcorp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
mendes911:

Am sure you must have sold at 97k when offers were many at N1.00. Whenever you buy any share, the price nosedives! And immediately you sell same stocks, it starts going up north. Eg. Dangflour, Oando, etc.... and utimately $$$...

Bros u understand this guy so well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
mendes911:

Am sure you must have sold at 97k when offers were many at N1.00. Whenever you buy any share, the price nosedives! And immediately you sell same stocks, it starts going up north. Eg. Dangflour, Oando, etc.... and utimately $$$...

grin
Take it easy.
The octopus should be treated with respect.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Bros u understand this guy so well

You disobeyed *ThE OcToPuS* warning 3yrs and invested all your money in SKYEBANK @N5 out of greediness and ur myopic mind upon all the warnings...

When the reality dawn on you had no choice but to bury your head in shame for 2yrs now you are looking for who to rub your misfortunes on.

You are now a Case-Study for the NEWBIES.

I REPEAT TO ALL NEWBIES IF YOU DONT HAVE SPARE FUND STAY AWAY ENTIRELY FROM THE STOCK MARKET.

ALOT ARE ACTUALLY CRYING BUT THEY ONLY COME TO SHINE TEETH ON THIS FORUM SO DONT BE DECEIVE.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:

You disobeyed *ThE OcToPuS* warning 3yrs and invested all your money in SKYEBANK @N5 out of greediness and ur myopic mind upon all the warnings...

When the reality dawn on you had no choice but to bury your head in shame for 2yrs now you are looking for who to rub your misfortunes on.

I REPEAT TO ALL NEWBIES IF YOU DONT HAVE SPARE FUND STAY AWAY ENTIRELY FROM THE STOCK MARKET.

ALOT ARE ACTUALLY CRYING BUT THEY ONLY COME TO SHINE TEETH ON THIS FORUM SO DONT BE DECEIVE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

LAMO. Chai, you are a serious case.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

The octopus.
grin grin grin

You only talk of the imaginary loss he made.
How about the profits he made from other stocks.
The rule of the game is let your profit be greater than your loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
NSE ALL SHARE INDEX TRADING CLOSE TO AN IMPORTANT LEVEL

37032 is the closest supply point. A close above this level will make the uptrend to continue.

The good news is that this month started well, there is a strong support close to the current level. The worst that may happen is for the market to be in a trading range. Thus, there seems to be no need for panic.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
dipoolowoo:
Forte Oil Posts N5b Profit in 9 Months Despite 20% Drop in Revenue
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/10/14/forte-oil-posts-n5b-profit-9-months-despite-20-drop-revenue/

see as this businesspost analyst take report FO latest report as if the N5b declared is for the shareholder like you and me grin even when the company make it clear that ordinary shareholder eps is 50k or N652,509 grin

where is that proshare again that said FO have a target price of N110 few weeks ago https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock---Analyst-Updates/Margin-Improvement-Spurs-Impressive-H1-1/35808 grin

based on the latest report,,,for me and my household we have adjust again our eyeing entry price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2017
^^^^
currentprice:
those guys "proshare" fully loaded on FO so they can not see the actual earnings to the ordinary holders
grin grin

Their opinion grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2017
currentprice:

in my own opinion FO is N25 stock based on their so far reports. except new good report comes to change this. i will remain focus to load the stock at less than N30 or i miss it grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Afriprud going beyond 3.5 ! 3th quarter results have probably leaked.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
kolaish:
@mercylicious234.

Our dear mercy! Is that you? Quite a while.
My bitl, long time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Toluway:
Afriprud going beyond 3.5 !
3th quarter results have probably leaked.
May not have leaked yet, but the existing earning figures from Q1 and Q2 results are enough confirmatory factors to upward swing and if the tempo is sustained for Q3 and Q4 then cap appreciation and 45 or 50 kobo may not be far fetched by next year. NOT A BUY RECOMMENDATION PLS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peter concentrate your energy on money making jare, when last did Skyebank sell for 5 naira.
Your self-denial is not your fault, it is in your name the way you deny Jesus three times

Na joke o, before you begin call me riff raff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
2zona:
May not have leaked yet, but the existing earning figures from Q1 and Q2 results are enough confirmatory factors to upward swing and if the tempo is sustained for Q3 and Q4 then cap appreciation and 45 or 50 kobo may not be far fetched by next year. NOT A BUY RECOMMENDATION PLS.
You are aware of how long it took the stock to hit 3.5, not to talk of how long it took to cross it, inspite of 2nd quarter results. And suddenly, it crossed like a tornado.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Toluway:

You are aware of how long it took the stock to hit 3.5, not to talk of how long it took to cross it, inspite of 2nd quarter results. And suddenly, it crossed like a tornado.
May be the market maker just woke up from sleep and realised the Q1 and Q2 numbers were not too bad. Their ways are not are not our ways you know wink smiley neither is our thoughts their thoughts wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
2zona:
May be the market maker just woke up from sleep and realised the Q1 and Q2 numbers were not too bad. Their ways are not are not our ways you know wink smiley neither is our thoughts their thoughts wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
The way Diamond Bank price will spike if they end up not posting bad result. It is a stock to watch.

If Dangote Sugar repeats q1 and q2 feat, then it would go to the 20 something range. It is another stock to watch.

GT May be a market leader but I am not expecting so much from it. H1 has given an indication.

Okomu Oil is also to be considered given the favourable wind it is riding.

Linkage Assurance is one not understood at all. A lot of potential in terms of capital appreciation but liquidity problems won't even let us buy one unit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
PharmAlfred:
The way Diamond Bank price will spike if they end up not posting bad result. It is a stock to watch.

If Dangote Sugar repeats q1 and q2 feat, then it would go to the 20 something range. It is another stock to watch.

GT May be a market leader but I am not expecting so much from it. H1 has given an indication.

Okomu Oil is also to be considered given the favourable wind it is riding.

Linkage Assurance is one not understood at all. A lot of potential in terms of capital appreciation but liquidity problems won't even let us buy one unit.
Pls are u in any way related to apostle suleiman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mpeace:
Pls are u in any way related to apostle suleiman?

Hahahahahaha. You want to tap into the annointing?

I mentioned those stocks based my studies and trends I 've been watching.

Disclaimer: Not a buy or sell recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
If Transcorp no torch #3 make uncle Tony resign cos all the africapitalism thing no d show for him bizness na. Imagine all the money in Discos sef.walk the talk ooO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rodgermetty(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2017
you can as well learn for free how to bank millions monthly investing in 24 carat gold buillion here http://gold2wealth.info/ .tested and trusted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
NSE ASI EYEING 39000!!!
Ceteris paribus, NSE is set to test 39000 in the next couple of weeks. Can all things be equal? Looking at the recent move in October and recent Oil price surge along with dwindling dollar, it is tempting to belief (or is it hope) that all thing can make the Nigerian Stock Exchange index to rally to 39000; but for me, a rally up to 38200 is sufficient and leave the rest for MM and you...

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
janykute:

What's the problem with Marina securities?
we have an account domiciled with them. and presently they are no where to be found. no valid phone lines or address, pls I would appreciate any body with valid info. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
yom2:
we have an account domiciled with them. and presently they are no where to be found. no valid phone lines or address, pls I would appreciate any body with valid info. thanks.
They are now called coronation securities.
Use this email to contact them inquiries@coronationsl.com or their website www.coronationmb.com.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zagee, Prince081, 222Martins(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.