Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11086891 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (7819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
kolaish:
GENTLEMAN, PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE HIGHLY RESPECTABLE AND PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. AN ATTACK ON AN INDIVIDUAL IS AN ATTACK ON THE ENTIRE FORUM. PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY, KINDLY THINK OTHERWISE AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE WE DON'T ENTERTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE HERE.

The surprising thing here is this rude man (drnelson) actually asked for opinions on the forum board which means anyone could give it. This was freely given by a respected voice (manonamission) who expressly stated "in my opinion" in his response. If drnelson intended a specific individual to respond, he should have messaged the person directly. I guess he is not that intelligent though. Having said that, his language is abhorrent and he should not be on the same forum with sensible people that we are lucky to have here. I rest.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
The current chairman of Lafarge WAPCO in person of Mr Bolaji Balogun who is also a stockbroker. I think Bolaji's company which is one of the top 7 stockbroking houses in Nigeria ie Chapel Hill Denham will be one of the main issuing houses to this offer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abeg wonderful house that have great intellentual stock guru,i hail the house and i we forever remain grateful for the DF advise i got from here...
I really appreciate, i can change my car with ease and position mysef to another upcoming sweet shares, dis thursday or friday... grin cheesy

Please advice me.. Oliver twist na i be ohhhh...

Forte oil, Ucap plc and First bank plc.. Just confuse on the right one to pick from..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
jarkbauer:
cashcraft is horrible. sold shares yet to credit me for more than a week.

I totally disagree with you because I have been with them for almost 8 years now and they have never fail me... They responds to email and solve any issue instantly..
Email: lagos@cashcraft.com. They we answer you immedaitely..
I place an order for shares i sold to be paid into my account yesterday via email, they av credited my account through cheque awaiting t2 days for it to clear..

Send dem an email..
Happy investing...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
rebekah2011:
Dealing Members are hereby notified that Lafarge Africa Plc has through its Stockbrokers; Pilot Securities Limited
submitted an application to The Nigerian Stock Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 3,097,653,023
Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N42.50 kobo per share on the basis of 5 new ordinary share for every 9 ordinary
shares held.
The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, Wednesday, 1 November 2017.
correct guy,i have been waiting for this.pls do you have idea when this right will end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Na where we dey work na there we go chop.
emmanuelewumi:

Over N120 billion is expected to be raised in this right offer, therefore I expected one of the top 10 stockbrokers and issuing houses to handle this offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
rebekah2011:
Na where we dey work na there we go chop.

That is true, the brokers may earn up to N1 billion as commission.

I am sure Bolaji, may do like his father Otunba Subomi Balogun the founder of FCMB and CSL stockbrokers.

Who always converted his commissions to shares in companies he marketed their rights and public offerings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
daddymgg:
Abeg wonderful house that have great intellentual stock guru,i hail the house and i we forever remain grateful for the DF advise i got from here...
I really appreciate, i can change my car with ease and position mysef to another upcoming sweet shares, dis thursday or friday... grin cheesy

Forte oil, Ucap plc and First bank plc.. Just confuse on the right one to pick from..

the more u have it in mind that FO was once price for N300 the more you would be tempted to buy the stock. forget about fo for now not worth your N40 if it later rally there is nothing to worry about as it could also go other way. if na anything oil day hungry u eterna oil is where to be grin

note: i have no single unit of eterna oil in my portfolio and is not a recommendation to buy/sell grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
obviously you have not met the agberos if you think my language is worst. you must be a child.

i suggest you go and drink your MILO now or your folks will get angry.

millo:

Fake Dr Nelson, you don’t even sound intelligent like someone who should be trading stocks. Anyway, we need someone like you to pump in imaginary 1bn so some of us can make profit. Many Lagos agberos have better manners than you, meanwhile, your interesting use of abbreviations makes me think you are probably a teenager who missed road unto this forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
currentprice:

the more u have it in mind that FO was once price for N300 the more you would be tempted to buy the stock. forget about fo for now not worth your N40 if it later rally there is nothing to worry about as it could also go other way. if na anything oil day hungry u eterna oil is where to be grin

note: i have no single unit of eterna oil in my portfolio and is not a recommendation to buy/sell grin

grin

@Currentprice....what do you think is fair price for ASL - Airservice and Transcorp plc? Appreciate your advise on both. Cheers bro!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bianco1:

@Currentprice....what do you think is fair price for ASL - Airservice and Transcorp plc? Appreciate your advise on both. Cheers bro!

brov i don't even follow up ASL again because it selling for about 50% premium. for Transcorp in my book is valued below N1 this doesn't mean d price will not move up but what i believe as my fairprice do guide me to stay in/out of stock and never bother what happen to such stock good or bad

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
currentprice:

grin

My brother you always very funny and wonderful consultant financially in stock markets, tks for always sharing ur wisdom, God we give you long life, prosperity with good health to continue ur good work..

Current price advise us now and 2 better stock buy now for short terms pls grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
daddymgg:

My brother you always very funny and wonderful consultant financially in stock markets, tks for always sharing ur wisdom, God we give you long life, prosperity with good health to continue ur good work..

Current price advise us now and 2 better stock buy now for short terms pls grin

well as you day pray for currentprice so as currentprice pray for Dr abraham, wanaj0, KOD, 1himself "(pumping, valuefront, agbalomewori)", emmanuelewumi, oracle, hispy99.. i learn everything from them at SMN

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Busy period for me, not much time to study
However, if we are counting the major waves I think we are in wave 2. Bearing in mind that wave 3 (another market uptick) is usually the longest (here I am postulating December through May/June/July)
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months
1. Afriprud: based on usual outrageous dividend. If Tony decide to continue his habit (60-70kobo dividend), this child could be promoted to grade 7 with the coming market mood. Hopeful it could retrace to around 3.50, some people appear to be mopping sha. What if they decide to give bonus? Tony na craze man
2. Flourmills: I see a trajectory here from a material loss (year end 2016 - remember the 23B disposal of an entity that masked this loss), to year end eps of 303 and now half year eps already 317. Fundraising/deleveraging coming (well timed IMO) plus blue chip (P/E 5?). Could this sell for 60 in a year?
3. Fidelity: I expect a 25kobo dividend year end and a price of 2.5 naira and above (I would have said 3.5 if it was fcmb). Fidelity can drag for Africa.... hope it is now born again sha
4. Eterna: as the name implies it is taking eternity to discover it's true value. IMO this is a 20 naira stock and if I have spare cash to forget for about 2 years from now, it should be one of my priority targets.

Medium term: 6-9 months (or 1 year)
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Long term: 2 years and above
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Disclosure: I will buy only ONE (1) of these stocks.
The above is only my opinion and it is all based on 50% fundamental analysis, 30% gut analysis...... don't ask me for the remaining 20%
For the purpose of discussion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
miccoa:
Nigerian Stock market is not as reliable as may may think since 2014 i have made up my mind not to have anything to do with them anymore rather i search for some reliable international investment avenue to invest my money ( Tradeemirate .com ) and i dont regret doing that. Taking for example i am currently earning 2.3% ( $57.5 ) from the deposit of $2500 everyday till I die and i withdraw my interest every 30th and 15th of the month without any stress. I don't think any Nigerian Stock can yield as such... like invest deposit of #875,000 and getting #20,700 everyday to my account. Anyway has his or her own choice

Please how long is this remaining?

#Na Joke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yanmiri(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Please how long is this remaining?

#Na Joke o
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
However, if we are counting the major waves I think we are in wave 2. Bearing in mind that wave 3 (another market uptick) is usually the longest (here I am postulating December through May/June/July)
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months
1. Afriprud: based on usual outrageous dividend. If Tony decide to continue his habit (60-70kobo dividend), this child could be promoted to grade 7 with the coming market mood. Hopeful it could retrace to around 3.50, some people appear to be mopping sha. What if they decide to give bonus? Tony na craze man
2. Flourmills: I see a trajectory here from a material loss (year end 2016 - remember the 23B disposal of an entity that masked this loss), to year end eps of 303 and now half year eps already 317. Fundraising/deleveraging coming (well timed IMO) plus blue chip (P/E 5?). Could this sell for 60 in a year?
3. Fidelity: I expect a 25kobo dividend year end and a price of 2.5 naira and above (I would have said 3.5 if it was fcmb). Fidelity can drag for Africa.... hope it is now born again sha
4. Eterna: as the name implies it is taking eternity to discover it's true value. IMO this is a 20 naira stock and if I have spare cash to forget for about 2 years from now, it should be one of my priority targets.

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

The above is only my opinion and it is all based on 50% fundamental analysis, 30% gut analysis...... don't ask me for the remaining 20%

Lovely analysis.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
My brother run from forte oil don't repeat my mistake, also stay clear of ucap unless you wan remain one place for a year, don't know about FBNH but seems it is recovering.

Disclaimer: I am not a guru but forte oil and ucap punished me this year without feeling any remorse.don't allow them do same to you.
daddymgg:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
DangCem
- re-test of ATH in view ! bullish monthly breakout

#chartStudy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Pull backs

'' You can trade pullback to:

- Support& Resistance
- Moving average
- Previous week high/low
- Fibonacci retracement

Ultimately find 1 that suits u ''

- @Rayner_Teo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Flourmill.
Eterna.
Thank you Agba. Though I won't enter them, since you said they are for long term. Obedience is crucial to success �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2017
How much dividend did eterna oil pay last year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
30k I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

Flourmill.
Eterna.
Thank you Agba. Though I won't enter them, since you said they are for long term. Obedience is crucial to success �

I only rated those four I have my eyes on; on short term basis, on medium term basis and on long term basis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

Flourmill.
Eterna.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

Flourmill.
Eterna.

He didnt say so,check his post very well.
By the way,have you take a look at their nine months results respectively.
They are among the stocks you should consider buying for short to long term.
For me,I see price appreciations coming from the FUGAZ stocks soon.
I will consider eterna oil after exiting one of the FUGAZ in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
I have held this stock for one year now. Excellent results all through but slow movement in price. Make una come move the thing small na. It has good earning per share 1.55. and could easily end the year on eps of 2.3 if they repeat last quarter's performance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
fxuser:
Pull backs

'' You can trade pullback to:

- Support& Resistance
- Moving average
- Previous week high/low
- Fibonacci retracement

Ultimately find 1 that suits u ''

- @Rayner_Teo

If you have 100K to invest in only one and not the other of these two(2), FIDELITY and AFRIPRUD, which will you buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Mpeace:
I have held this stock for one year now. Excellent results all through but slow movement in price. Make una come move the thing small na. It has good earning per share 1.55. and could easily end the year on eps of 2.3 if they repeat last quarter's performance.

Eternal is a stock with a hidden curse.....
I wish someone here will predict the day of cleansing, so we can wait at the gate.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Has there been any conf call on FBNH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) ... (7819) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Laso09, SetrakusRa(m), femu(m), iHaveMadeiT2, Princkez, Jerry59 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.