Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Busy period for me, not much time to study
However, if we are counting the major waves I think we are in wave 2. Bearing in mind that wave 3 (another market uptick) is usually the longest (here I am postulating December through May/June/July)
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months
1. Afriprud: based on usual outrageous dividend. If Tony decide to continue his habit (60-70kobo dividend), this child could be promoted to grade 7 with the coming market mood. Hopeful it could retrace to around 3.50, some people appear to be mopping sha. What if they decide to give bonus? Tony na craze man
2. Flourmills: I see a trajectory here from a material loss (year end 2016 - remember the 23B disposal of an entity that masked this loss), to year end eps of 303 and now half year eps already 317. Fundraising/deleveraging coming (well timed IMO) plus blue chip (P/E 5?). Could this sell for 60 in a year?
3. Fidelity: I expect a 25kobo dividend year end and a price of 2.5 naira and above (I would have said 3.5 if it was fcmb). Fidelity can drag for Africa.... hope it is now born again sha
4. Eterna: as the name implies it is taking eternity to discover it's true value. IMO this is a 20 naira stock and if I have spare cash to forget for about 2 years from now, it should be one of my priority targets.

Medium term: 6-9 months (or 1 year)
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Long term: 2 years and above
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Disclosure: I will buy only ONE (1) of these stocks.
The above is only my opinion and it is all based on 50% fundamental analysis, 30% gut analysis...... don't ask me for the remaining 20%
For the purpose of discussion

Thanks Agba, I just love the way you pan this out. Good work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
FBN
- gap up !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2017
fxuser:
FBN
- gap up !

What price do you expect PB?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by walter315(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Urgently needed 1700-2500sqm of Land at Oniru axis with C of O;

Open budget.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Manonamission:
Has there been any conf call on FBNH?
Conference call came two days after result. The details has been had to come bye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Coolcash1:

What price do you expect PB?

PB was the d N5.50 / N6 region (stop loss area)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Ucap
- first break above 3.10 ( been a while )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Mpeace:
I have held this stock for one year now. Excellent results all through but slow movement in price. Make una come move the thing small na. It has good earning per share 1.55. and could easily end the year on eps of 2.3 if they repeat last quarter's performance.

The stock will soon generate interest in the next 2 months or less.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2017
locodemy:

He didnt say so,check his post very well.
By the way,have you take a look at their nine months results respectively.
They are among the stocks you should consider buying for short to long term.
For me,I see price appreciations coming from the FUGAZ stocks soon.
I will consider eterna oil after exiting one of the FUGAZ in my portfolio.
Talking about the big banks, would it not be better to choose either Access or Uba because of their prices at present?
Plus probably, Flourmill?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

The stock will soon generate interest in the next 2 months or less.
On the faith of this, and coming from a distinguished personality, I will hold my chinkili units for year end dividends. NB they paid last year's dividend in q3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
fxuser:
Ucap
- first break above 3.10 ( been a while )

The stock should wait small nauw.
I still want to buy more at a price below 3.10 shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Them done line up for dangflour. Will it move to 10 today? Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

Talking about the big banks, would it not be better to choose either Access or Uba because of their prices at present?
Plus probably, Flourmill?

FBN and UBA .......FU.
From any of these go straight to eterna oil and close the 2018 chapter with bountiful blessings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Guys any news on FBN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
FBNH on foolish bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Mpeace:
FBNH on foolish bid grin

just a breakout !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Just gut feeling owing to sentiments on the floor, more so in November. The index might break previous high set in August before the end of this year.

TA experts, what say you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Mpeace:
FBNH on foolish bid grin

Na future people still dey buy abi there's an info from the conf call we need to find?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Manonamission:
Just gut feeling owing to sentiments on the floor, more so in November. The index might break previous high set in August before the end of this year.

yhupp but need the 4 big caps to do d needful
Nestle & Dangcem are looking good to go
Nbrew is dragging back
GT stalled at 42
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
fxuser:

just a breakout !

- Ucap in similar mood , increased buying vol + higher openings , is a recipe of institutional buy in !

Fidelity
- refusing to be dragged below support
- d accumulation here is strong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeukline: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
However, if we are counting the major waves I think we are in wave 2. Bearing in mind that wave 3 (another market uptick) is usually the longest (here I am postulating December through May/June/July)
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months
1. Afriprud: based on usual outrageous dividend. If Tony decide to continue his habit (60-70kobo dividend), this child could be promoted to grade 7 with the coming market mood. Hopeful it could retrace to around 3.50, some people appear to be mopping sha. What if they decide to give bonus? Tony na craze man
2. Flourmills: I see a trajectory here from a material loss (year end 2016 - remember the 23B disposal of an entity that masked this loss), to year end eps of 303 and now half year eps already 317. Fundraising/deleveraging coming (well timed IMO) plus blue chip (P/E 5?). Could this sell for 60 in a year?
3. Fidelity: I expect a 25kobo dividend year end and a price of 2.5 naira and above (I would have said 3.5 if it was fcmb). Fidelity can drag for Africa.... hope it is now born again sha
4. Eterna: as the name implies it is taking eternity to discover it's true value. IMO this is a 20 naira stock and if I have spare cash to forget for about 2 years from now, it should be one of my priority targets.

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

The above is only my opinion and it is all based on 50% fundamental analysis, 30% gut analysis...... don't ask me for the remaining 20%
kudos sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Manonamission:

Of course! The index will certainly break the year high. In fact I expect a break beyond 40 in December

#I no know graph o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

remain blessed Mr Agba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fbnh why the attention ? My buddy waiting at 4 junction .. it may not go back to that region for now except bad news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please BNSL, tell me which to buy between UBA and Flourmill. I still dey learn o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
...The reversal signal provided last week set the ball-rolling. For NSE index to break previous high created in August, economy sentiments must continue increasing + Oil Rising (- Dollar Falling )

August High might even be a child's play!

grin grin grin grin grin

Manonamission:

BullBearMkt:
NSE ASI EYEING 39000!!!
Ceteris paribus, NSE is set to test 39000 in the next couple of weeks. Can all things be equal? Looking at the recent move in October and recent Oil price surge along with dwindling dollar, it is tempting to belief (or is it hope) that all thing can make the Nigerian Stock Exchange index to rally to 39000; but for me, a rally up to 38200 is sufficient and leave the rest for MM and you...

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:
Please BNSL, tell me which to buy between UBA and Flourmill. I still dey learn o.
...the 2 are good technically
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
BullBearMkt:
...the 2 are good technically grin grin grin grin grin
Okay, thanks, but which should I choose, from fundamental point of view?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

UBA is far better than Flourmill.

Flourmill has alot of debt burden on her neck and this is the reason why the company cannot pay more than #1.00 as dividend.The #1.00 is convenient for them to pay because of the low shares in outstanding.One of the reasons why the company is embarking on right issue in the days is to clear the debt outstanding.
on the other hand, UBA NPL ratio is very very low, meaning that majority of the loans given out are performing.Secondly UBA just cancelled over two billion units of ordinary shares from shares outstanding, meaning their EPS has a tendency to move astronomically in their full year audited report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

Both but UBA may give 20-30% return now and hold while flour mill may give same and roll back.
For investors choice go for the first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20311_AXA_MANSARD_INSURANCE_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_NOVEMBER_2017.pdf

Lagos, November 2, 2017
NOTICE OF PROPOSED INVESTMENT IN A HOSPITAL PROJECT
We wish to inform The Exchange and the investing public that AXA Mansard Insurance Plc has
agreed with IFC, Africa Capital Alliance (a Private Equity fund) and other strategic investors to
finance the construction of a 150-bed hospital and two 10-bed clinics in Lagos. The shareholders
agreement and other documents of the investment was executed to this effect today, 2
November 2017 and the expected completion of the project is in 24 – 30 months from
commencement of construction.
Upon completion, the Project will be one of the largest and best resourced private hospitals in
Nigeria and will provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. The project is
estimated to cost circa N28 billion and would be funded through an equal mix of equity and debt.
for: AXA MANSARD INSURANCE PLC

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.