Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077931 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
FBNH Update:

N7.07 is the highest close for 2017 (Intrahigh of N7.70)
Date: 05/06/2017

A close above N7.07 will be interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
samguru:

UBA is far better than Flourmill.

Flourmill has alot of debt burden on her neck and this is the reason why the company cannot pay more than #1.00 as dividend.The #1.00 is convenient for them to pay because of the low shares in outstanding.One of the reasons why the company is embarking on right issue in the days is to clear the debt outstanding.
on the other hand, UBA NPL ratio is very very low, meaning that majority of the loans given out are performing.Secondly UBA just cancelled over two billion units of ordinary shares from shares outstanding, meaning their EPS has a tendency to move astronomically in their full year audited report

Thank you sir. May God continue to increase your anointing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
locodemy:

Both but UBA may give 20-30% return now and hold while flour mill may give same and roll back.
For investors choice go for the first.
What a privilege to hear from lokodemy himself. Thanks a lot.

One of this days, I will list all the useless stocks I've bought in the past. That's why I am now trying to be extra careful, and with the calibre of resources we have here, by virtue of our phenomenal gurus, I fear no foe. Currentprice, no matter how you hide from me, I go catch you. lol

I dey joke o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
fxuser:

just a breakout !
Not just breakout.com FBNH is actually on full bid. I dey expect diamond to do the same soon. These are stocks that have been cleaning up their books for a while. Its high time we started seeing results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mpeace:
Not just breakout.com FBNH is actually on full bid

For about the past 20 or so minutes............sick elephants are attempting to indeed rise again grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pumping for the Elephant grin grin grin

Hope it does more grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am already 50% up on FM bought at N22 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
UBA irritated by FBNH gragra....inches higher to N10 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
UBA closed on the N10 mark.

Psychological new support level?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:

don't know if the party will start 2morrow or not. all i know in my own opinion FBNH fair price is now around N12 and if the mkt think so FBN will run 2morrow , soon or after the winter pullback

i have no fbnh o i like other better option grin

my post on FBN few days ago when Q3 out,it normal if mkt see what we saw grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
fbnh #7.11k
flourmill #33.69k
learn Africa #0.96k
no new 52 week lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Uncle T should please lay hands on transcorp too nah.... grin Christmas is coming o and man pikin needs money... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:
What a privilege to hear from lokodemy himself. Thanks a lot.

One of this days, I will list all the useless stocks I've bought in the past. That's why I am now trying to be extra careful, and with the calibre of resources we have here, by virtue of our phenomenal gurus, I fear no foe. Currentprice, no matter how you hide from me, I go catch you. lol

I dey joke o.

pa, just carefully make good use of your pension. it wouldn't be nice to come out of retirement looking for work again oooo

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
pls help, there is one link post here months ago that someone can fill his name and d site will show comapny and dividend you have. someone need it pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
I am expecting same thing that is happening in FBNH to occur in

Diamond soon. Else this market is not fair

Just an opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:
pls help, there is one link post here months ago that someone can fill his name and d site will show comapny and dividend you have. someone need it pls
PLS HERE'S THE LINK SIR CURRENT PRICE.

https://u-ediv.investoreducation.gov.ng/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
onegentleguy:

chai! the link say Service Temporarily Unavailable embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
onegentleguy:

U ARE DOING A GREAT JOB MY BOSS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjF7-jMhqDXAhVJChoKHcINDIQQFjACegQIGBAA&usg=AOvVaw0DSAjnvlNUJ_rw0YR_0MqF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:

pa, just carefully make good use of your pension. it wouldn't be nice to come out of retirement looking for work again oooo

grin
I'm not retiring soon. Is this your answer to the message I sent to you 2 days ago?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Coolcash1:
Uncle T should please lay hands on transcorp too nah.... grin Christmas is coming o and man pikin needs money... grin
No need to worry... Uncle T will do the needful before the year ends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:

chai! the link say Service Temporarily Unavailable embarassed

-AM SURE IT SHOULD BE A NETWORK RELATED HITCH FROM SEC.
PROBABLY FROM THEIR SERVER. -HOPEFULLY IT WOULD COME UP LATER.
JUST KEEP TRYING MY BOSS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Toluway:

I'm not retiring soon. Is this your answer to the message I sent to you 2 days ago?

which message , i didn't notice any message from u grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Access bank go vex for Uba tomorrow.
Uba go fire gear 2 for Access say you no be my mate again.
Fbn na you be the brain behind this FUGAZ rally.
I am happy to have one of the FUGAZ stocks on the run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Busy period for me, not much time to study
However, if we are counting the major waves I think we are in wave 2. Bearing in mind that wave 3 (another market uptick) is usually the longest (here I am postulating December through May/June/July)
My stock picks
Short term 3-4 months
1. Afriprud: based on usual outrageous dividend. If Tony decide to continue his habit (60-70kobo dividend), this child could be promoted to grade 7 with the coming market mood. Hopeful it could retrace to around 3.50, some people appear to be mopping sha. What if they decide to give bonus? Tony na craze man
2. Flourmills: I see a trajectory here from a material loss (year end 2016 - remember the 23B disposal of an entity that masked this loss), to year end eps of 303 and now half year eps already 317. Fundraising/deleveraging coming (well timed IMO) plus blue chip (P/E 5?). Could this sell for 60 in a year?
3. Fidelity: I expect a 25kobo dividend year end and a price of 2.5 naira and above (I would have said 3.5 if it was fcmb). Fidelity can drag for Africa.... hope it is now born again sha
4. Eterna: as the name implies it is taking eternity to discover it's true value. IMO this is a 20 naira stock and if I have spare cash to forget for about 2 years from now, it should be one of my priority targets.

Medium term: 6-9 months (or 1 year)
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Long term: 2 years and above
1. Flourmills
2. Eterna

Disclosure: I will buy only ONE (1) of these stocks.
The above is only my opinion and it is all based on 50% fundamental analysis, 30% gut analysis...... don't ask me for the remaining 20%
For the purpose of discussion

classic cool

Flourmil FREE CASH is improving. very good sign if they can repeat this same result in their 2nd half year. forward looking pe 5 no be joke for this type of company o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
sellydion:
I am expecting same thing that is happening in FBNH to occur in

Diamond soon. Else this market is not fair

Just an opinion

The market can't be fair to all of us at the same time, but at the end of the day if you actually did your due diligence and the fundamentals are right the market will be fair to you in due course.

Bought Flour Mills @ N21, but instead of increasing in price it went down to close to N17 but yours truly bought and even got a loan to buy.

Now it appears the market is now fair to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
@ Currentprice thank you for the good job you are doing.
We all need to have a basic knowledge on how to value a business or a stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
currentprice:

classic cool

Flourmil FREE CASH is improving. very good sign if they can repeat this same result in their 2nd half year. forward looking pe 5 no be joke for this type of company o

Thank you, but you too dey talk. After the right Flour Mills should be a minute of a N50 stock.

Two tranches of my Treasury Bills matured today. I used the fund to buy in the secondary market @ 16% for 56 days.

This is money set aside for the right issue of Lafarge WAPCO and Flour Mills.

That of Flour Mills Is expected in January 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
samguru:

UBA is far better than Flourmill.

Flourmill has alot of debt burden on her neck and this is the reason why the company cannot pay more than #1.00 as dividend.The #1.00 is convenient for them to pay because of the low shares in outstanding.One of the reasons why the company is embarking on right issue in the days is to clear the debt outstanding.
on the other hand, UBA NPL ratio is very very low, meaning that majority of the loans given out are performing.Secondly UBA just cancelled over two billion units of ordinary shares from shares outstanding, meaning their EPS has a tendency to move astronomically in their full year audited report

Some of us want to diversify that is why some investors are looking at manufacturing, food and beverages stocks.

I have all the FUGAZ, but a situation whereby the banking sector takes 75% of my portfolio size is not good enough .

Although I bought when banking stocks were relatively very cheap. Now I am selling some of the banking sector shares especially those that have given very good return. Eg UBA @ less than N3, Access @ around N3.5.

The only non-FUGAZ banking stock in my Portfolio ie Skye Bank really humbled me. Anyway we lose some and gain some, the most important thing is that our gains should be more than our losses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Some of us want to diversify that is why some investors are looking at manufacturing, food and beverages stocks.

I have all the FUGAZ, but a situation whereby the banking sector takes 75% of my portfolio size is not good enough .

Although I bought when banking stocks were relatively very cheap. Now I am selling some of the banking sector shares especially those that have given very good return. Eg UBA @ less than N3, Access @ around N3.5.

The only non-FUGAZ banking stock in my Portfolio ie Skye Bank really humbled me. Anyway we lose some and gain some, the most important thing is that our gains should be more than our losses.

Oga Emma, welldonooo. I sent you a kind request on TBills Thread. Wish you can answer now please. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Investnow2017:

Oga Emma, welldonooo. I sent you a kind request on TBills Thread. Wish you can answer now please. Thanks

I have replied you on the Treasury Bills thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.