Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971526 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
PETERiCHY:

So far this the best news coming from NSE this year. They should implement it before 1st of December for all this mushrooms cum cobwebs coys to give way.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Time for you to sell kobo kobo stocks (without solid numbers)in your portfolio.
you dont need any other interpretations for this rule.
Another way to escape this rule is decaration of bumper results with good dividends.
Can diamond bank do this?
use your brain now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
PETERiCHY:

I will answer that question when we get to N3:00k. undecided
Have you answered the 1,000 naira price you tagged OANDO by 2018. @ Currentprice see another food for you here o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
leo1234:

Enjoy. cheesy

Let's see if December bear will come. grin
Una just dey postpone this una beer abi na bear, from may to June to July ...to November and now December. una no dey tire? People dey make money for nse and prices just dey go up, while una sidan dey wait for beer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bianco1:

Experts, please do we have anyone in the forum who can explain in layman terms......how will this affect the market?

I am not an expert, but I understand that insurance companies are under heat.... grin
Insurance and banking licences may become cheaper and easier to get on the floor... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bianco1:

Experts, please do we have anyone in the forum who can explain in layman terms......how will this affect the market?

It will unleash the great grand father of BEARS that we have been expecting since jan.

It's such bears that will drive Japoil. Daamcom. lasaco. guinea insurance. ABC. Aiico.Unity bank. Wemabanks and their likes from their current 50kobo fictitious price to their real price of 1kobo.

And that will be a GAME CHANGER that will create more gambling opportunity in NSE platform.

Imagine buying a stock for 1kobo and end up selling it 2k that's a whooping 100%.

Like I said earlier in the year 2017 is the year of the ECLIPSE while 2018 will usher a new DAWN.

So let's be Prepared.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
The new rules will have serious consequencies for market capitalization. The goal post for thise targeting Mart. Cap of 40k and above might just be shifted further more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
locodemy:

Time for you to sell kobo kobo stocks (without solid numbers)in your portfolio.
you dont need any other interpretations for this rule.
Another way to escape this rule is decaration of bumper results with good dividends.
Can diamond bank do this?
use your brain now!

So it's your FCMB that can do it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
So with 100k you get 10 million units. It will not be funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mpeace:
Una just dey postpone this una beer abi na bear, from may to June to July ...to November and now December. una no dey tire? People dey make money for nse and prices just dey go up, while una sidan dey wait for beer.

I was only joking with the guy. cheesy
I don't even have any free cash now.
Comfortably sitting on ci leasing, dangsuga and nestle. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
leo1234:

I was only joking with the guy. cheesy
I don't even have any free cash now.
Comfortably sitting on ci leasing, dangsuga and nestle. grin
Bigup to you. I respect anyone in Nestle. It's a company you sell, use the proceeds to buy a car and still have change for fcmb, diamond and fidelity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Mpeace:
Bigup to you. I respect anyone in Nestle. It's a company you sell, use the proceeds to buy a car and still have change for fcmb, diamond and fidelity.

Don't be deceived Nestle is grossly overpriced. It's fair price is N700.

On the lifting of the N0.50k floor price for shares by NSE, this will truly allow market mechanism to determine the true value of any stocks. Now investors will have the power to praise or punish any non performing stock... grin However, my concern is that it might create room for hostile takeovers... sad

Good morning house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Coolcash1:

On the lifting of the N0.50k floor price for shares by NSE, this will truly allow market mechanism to determine the true value of any stocks. Now investors will have the power to praise or punish any non performing stock... grin However, my concern is that it might create room for hostile takeovers... sad

Good morning house.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Mpeace:
Thank you my brother. If no be say I get strong heart, I for no buy the stocks we I buy early October.
Then our lovely Peterrichy and others reasoned that there was going to be a hurricane bear by October.
People made money in October, and the month passed away, there again came the prophecy by the same Peterrichy and and others that November was going to usher in the "mother of all bears"
I think these guys love beer. I do take beer though, but not more than 2 bottles of Harp, because taking more than that, is not medically beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Intendy:

Effective date is January 28th 2018

2018 is going to draw attention of people to penny stocks for bumper gains while people will be selling their blue chip stocks to get penny stocks that has upside potentials.

There must be advantages/disadvantages of this rule........we wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2017
PETERiCHY:

It will unleash the great grand father of BEARS that we have been expecting since jan.

It's such bears that will drive Japoil. Daamcom. lasaco. guinea insurance. ABC. Aiico.Unity bank. Wemabanks and their likes from their current 50kobo fictitious price to their real price of 1kobo.

And that will be a GAME CHANGER that will create more gambling opportunity in NSE platform.

Imagine buying a stock for 1kobo and end up selling it 2k that's a whooping 100%.

Like I said earlier in the year 2017 is the year of the ECLIPSE while 2018 will usher a new DAWN.

So let's be Prepared.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Thank you for succinctly doing justice to this question.
At least, some stocks that remained moribund at .50k will be active again, and would have the opportunity to rise again.
This scenario will promote and enhance this market. Nigeria has brains, corruption is the problem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2017
locodemy:

2018 is going to draw attention of people to penny stocks for bumper gains while people will be selling their blue chip stocks to get penny stocks that has upside potentials.

There must be advantages/disadvantages of this rule........we wait and see!

No sane investor will do the bolded. The objective is to hold a diversified portfolio. Thus, sacrificing safety for short term pecuniary benefits with excruciating longlife pain is not wisdom. With this new rule, The risk on holding penny stocks, by this new arrangement has now quadrupled.... grin ..Loco just make sure you shine eyes shocked before you invest in such stocks.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotmas911(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
Oga Agbalowomeri were is this my brother's and sister's in the LORD ? Bigass Born2berich, megainvest, medmen86 Sunday172 emperior23 manie, ultrazone, hotmas911 Chibuking81, Michael11stock Dumexoga, stockbull, Born2beRich1, Elai147
present sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2017
leo1234:

Enjoy. cheesy

Let's see if December bear will come. grin

We dey kampe. Have a blessed day to you and all on NSEMPA!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Mpeace:
grin How much una done make? stock's way una never sell, it's only when you sell you know . See bear's at your back see OANDO OOOO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin How much una done make? stock's way una never sell, it's only when you sell you know . See bear's at your back see OANDO OOOO grin
You and this oando sef. I know say if u really get oando u no go dey talk like rhis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2017
ihedioramma:
You and this oando sef. I know say if u really get oando u no go dey talk like this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Bianco1:

@fxuser, please TA right time to enter NB/AFRRIPRUD/UCAP. Thanks Bro!

@BullBearMkt where are you Bro?
PharmAlfred:
Diamond Bank come back today was epic. Looks like it still has extra mileage to go. It is arguably the most volatile stock on the NSE.

It looks like DF is not ready to leave sub 10. The waiting continues.

Pls Fxuser and BullBearmkt, what is TA saying about the Diamond and Dangote Flour?
NB
-Bears are feeding on the stock. However, there are signs that they are leaving its carcass...accumulation is ongoing
-Daily is "finding" support at N144 and strenghtening
-Weekly is bearish

UCAP
-After many days of dragging, it finally breaks the jinx
-Daily, Weekly Bullish
-Has N3.4 Resistant to contend with & support somewhere around N2.20

AFRRIPRUD
-Daily Weakening but Weekly is bullish
-Stock value zone seems to be around N3.5 region (@currentprice, this is not value price grin)

DF
-Heavy resistant at N10 region
-Short term support between N8.5 & N8.70
-Longer term support at N7.80 region
-Bulls everywhere except Daily showing signs of weakness

Diamond
-Received electric shock not to stay at N1.0 for long grin
-Daily/Weekly are all bullish
-Yesterday ends with bullish pin bar
-Personally, I expect more profit taken to drop the price to N1.5 region (value zone 1.12)

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Mpeace:
You and this oando sef. I know say if u really get oando u no go dey talk like this.
OANDO OANDO grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Coolcash1:

Good morning house.

Yesso.. real board room politics would start.. someday we can take over the likes of Wema Bank when it falls to 5 kobo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2017
BullBearMkt:

NB
-Bears are feeding on the stock. However, there are signs that they are leaving its carcass...accumulation is ongoing
-Daily is "finding" support at N144 and strenghtening
-Weekly is bearish

UCAP
-After many days of dragging, it finally breaks the jinx
-Daily, Weekly Bullish
-Has N3.4 Resistant to contend with & support somewhere around N2.20

AFRRIPRUD
-Daily Weakening but Weekly is bullish
-Stock value zone seems to be around N3.5 region (@currentprice, this is not value price grin)

DF
-Heavy resistant at N10 region
-Short term support between N8.5 & N8.70
-Longer term support at N7.80 region
-Bulls everywhere except Daily showing signs of weakness

Diamond
-Received electric shock not to stay at N1.0 for long grin
-Daily/Weekly are all bullish
-Yesterday ends with bullish pin bar
-Personally, I expect more profit taken to drop the price to N1.5 region (value zone 1.12)

grin grin grin grin grin

Good to hv u bro !
thots on Fidelity '
accumulators are fighting each other lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Coolcash1:

Good morning house.

Fear of hostile takeover is one sure medicine against the security guards (Mgt) locking out landlords (Shareholders) .. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2017
fxuser:

Good to hv u bro !
thots on Fidelity '

I have crossed my seat belt and welded the hook... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2017
fxuser:

Good to hv u bro !
thots on Fidelity '

...good job sir. Always enjoy reading your enlightening posts.
-Fidelity is very loyal to its shareholders. Now on resistant. A break above is taking the stock above N2.0
-Weekly, Daily are bullying out the bears.
-Short term value zone resides at N1.6 though

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
fxuser:

aaargh THIS ! super

Waiting to see how this goes... grin
Many balloons pretending to be cargo planes will discover they do not have a BLACK BOX... grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Diamondbank made a suprise lift with the "News" that's the cause of it strong comeback.Nice1 Fcmb will do Sympathetic response. Howfar? Dunno!

Again,looking at transcorp under Tonys Spin,quite interesting with good result...watching its move #1.8?

Oando...it's technical suspension is a leach hold! Watch it's rage when unfold from the siege.

Finally,festive season is here....there should be bear but with Oil price pushing north,im curious what to expect. Have a nice trading day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m), manwomanok, BabsO2(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.