Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968885 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2017
^^ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Waiting to see how this goes... grin
Many balloons pretending to be cargo planes will discover they do not have a BLACK BOX... grin

loll
even the board members be happy d gates are open ! the fighting will start from the inside
this is healthy for d index
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...good job sir. Always enjoy reading your enlightening posts.
-Fidelity is very loyal to its shareholders. Now on resistant. A break above is taking the stock above N2.0
-Weekly, Daily are bullying out the bears.
-Short term value zone resides at N1.6 though

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Waiting to see how this goes... grin
Many balloons pretending to be cargo planes will discover they do not have a BLACK BOX... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

druggedprof i beg no kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2017
fxuser:

loll
even the board members be happy[b] d gates are open ![/b] the fighting will start from the inside
this is healthy for d index

The grave may release some dead.... grin
The relativity of value shall finally set some free and trap many greedy ones.
A time of rumours meant to deceive will soon be here.
Many greedy ones will find out the difference between these PARKED companies and DANGFLOUR only after the new 1K car park will be filled.
Extreme caution is advised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Many greedy ones will find out the difference between these PARKED companies and DANGFLOUR only after the new 1K car park will be filled.

Thanks prof, Very extreme caution. Don't drive while drunk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

words on marble. newbies need to engrave
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
How possible to take water out of a rock? You must be a driller with a lot of equipment on your site.

how do you want to drive value into dead stocks. I am seeing another level of seating at the bottom of the sea.

Thought line is to make them trade-able right. Where are the foreign investor, pension fund managers and corporate investor

If it cannot be pushed from 50k , is because there is no value and demand for them. I am not seeing that improving. They may just go down and

destroy the shareholders wealth.

CAVEAT:

Stay with the value stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2017
sellydion:
How possible to take water out of a rock? You must be a driller with a lot of equipment on your site.

how do you want to drive value into dead stocks. I am seeing another level of seating at the bottom of the sea.

Thought line is to make them trade-able right. Where are the foreign investor, pension fund managers and corporate investor

If it cannot be pushed from 50k , is because there is no value and demand for them. I am not seeing that improving. They may just go down and

destroy the shareholders wealth.

CAVEAT:

Stay with the value stocks

The dead stocks may become valuable at 1k, when a hostile takeover takes and the corporate raider has the financial muscles needed to turnaround.

Unless the company declares bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
currentprice:

Concentrated Centre of no nonsense grin is good but to make another 100% base on Q3 the currentprice need a little pullback 1st grin
Mr Anthony stock might be better for that runs base on the Q3 numbers grin find it and check the number for yourself if you wouldn,t say it has already run faster grin

locodemy:

I am yet to know who mr Anthony is. which sector did he invest? what is the current price of the stock? waiting to hear from you biko.

below quote is Mr Anthony stock,, check d numbers yourself and compare it to other stock includes concentrated center grin

samguru:
Mr. Anthony, I know you follow this thread and this is where you saw my post for the purchase of C & I Leasing at N1.20. We both agreed 1.22 and later you told me, we should do it 1.30 I still agree and you said you can only do 500,000 units which we valued at 650,000. I raised that 650,000 and called you yesternight, only for you to tell me to pay 1.50 per unit.
Mr Anthony you disappointed me ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2017
All these riddles i dont understand.my own advise to everyone who trade stocks is SELL all your stocks now the market is bullish and hold your money at hand to re-enter when the rules apply.Nigerians are very wicked in terms of punishing stocks.I will even like to buy stocks @ 0.01 and sell @ 0.02 if NUMBERS is discovered in such stocks.Believe me,its going to be tough.Just reason with me very well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
Fidelity
- opening at 1.77
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Caverton
- una don move am to 1.48 on full bid

#kool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2017
currentprice:

below quote is Mr Anthony stock,, check d numbers yourself and compare it to other stock includes concentrated center grin

oh my bros!. you are talking about cileasing here.very lovely.The stock has done more than 100% already.when compare with ccnn at the current price,both are at equilibrium.so i have to give consent to ccnn first.

NOTE:I am trying to stay away from stock market for now because of the new rules.I will be back after the rules are applied.Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2017
fxuser:
Caverton
- una don move am to 1.48 on full bid

#kool
...coooooooool grin
@currentprice, pls tell us which stock is under-valued now for us to push it to its real value price again!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2017
locodemy:

oh my bros!. you are talking about cileasing here.very lovely.The stock has done more than 100% already.when compare with ccnn at the current price,both are at equilibrium.so i have to give consent to ccnn first.

NOTE:I am trying to stay away from stock market for now because of the new rules.I will be back after the rules are applied.Experience is the best teacher.

you will later come to pick your choices at premium grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...coooooooool grin
@currentprice, pls tell us which stock is under-valued now for us to push it to its real value price again!

grin grin grin grin grin

we might see big volume passing hand on this stock soon. when pple run away from this stock base on liquidity but running after CCNN and eterna grin

Caverton O/S = 3.3B CCNN i think is 1.3b eternaoil i think is also 1.3b

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2017
currentprice:

you will later come and pick your choices at premium grin
With rule 0.01kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Has anything changed fundamentally for Cadbury? Change in management etc... Accumulation is growing. shocked
Any idea??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jasmine17(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
locodemy:
All these riddles i dont understand.my own advise to everyone who trade stocks is SELL all your stocks now the market is bullish and hold your money at hand to re-enter when the ruless apply.Nigerians are very wicked in terms of punishing stocks.I will even like to buy stocks @ 0.01 and sell @ 0.02 if NUMBERS is discovered in such stocks.Believe me,its going to be tough.Just reason with me very well.

Its no longer WISDOM

Its NUMBERS abi?

You can never be free of mischief. Newbies, beware of this guy's monkey hunting antics. Been here as a guestvand seen him deceive over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
locodemy:

With rule 0.01kobo?

There is no point running away from the market because of 0.01kobo rule.
The effect on the market will be minimal, mostly on dead stocks.
Hope I will be able to sell my aso savings, unic, and union diagnostic at 20 or 10k. grin

You have nothing to fear if you are holding good stocks as long as oil price is up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2017
BullBearMkt:
Has anything changed fundamentally for Cadbury? Change in management etc... Accumulation is growing. shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Manonamission:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20023_CADBURY_NIG_-_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf

Google for Dividend history. However don't base your decision on the lack of dividend for the past few years following Bunmi Oni's (former MD)exit.
Cadbury is a stock to watch from year 2018. Q3 is a tell tale.

Watch out for Cadbury and Seplat in 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2017
Manonamission:

...thank for the info. I appreciate.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Manonamission:

Iam trying to navigate through Cadbury website but it seems they don't have any functional Nigeria website. Pls can you furnish me with one if you know any. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2017
Jasmine17:

Its no longer WISDOM

Its NUMBERS abi?

You can never be free of mischief. Newbies, beware of this guy's monkey hunting antics. Been here as a guestvand seen him deceive over and over again.

Pls stay away from my posts.I have not deceive anyone and cant.What do you know about WISDOM and NUMBERS?
If i deceive you with WISDOM,I cant deceive you with NUMBERS.
pls look for the witches and wizzards hunting you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2017
locodemy:

CCNN is a good stock selling @ good discount based on Q3 but at today price N9.70 while Dangote which is more selling at super discount selling at today price of N9.40 with moderate liquidity. which one do u expect investor to jump in.

for cileasing apart from selling at super discount. it very likely this company is in position to pay her best dividend so far by year end. their FREE CASH is high as at Q3. yes, am aware they plan to raise fund in future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2017
currentprice:

CCNN is a good stock selling @ good discount based on Q3 but at today price N9.70 while Dangote which is more selling at super discount selling at today price of N9.40 with moderate liquidity. which one do u expect investor to jump in.

for cileasing apart from selling at super discount. it very likely this company is in position to pay her best dividend so far by year end. their FREE CASH is high as at Q3. yes, am aware they plan to raise fund in future

I prefer buying Dangote flour to ccnn @ their current prices but my worry is entering CIleasing now it has made above 100% based on NUMBERS.The question is......will numbers continue to be there?Remember it has been on the car park for long just to be lifted by good results.I think ccnn has a better biz than cileasing and is on my watchlist along with cadbury..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2017
stockbuego:

Iam trying to navigate through Cadbury website but it seems they don't have any functional Nigeria website. Pls can you furnish me with one if you know any. Thanks

No they don't have as such. However, Mondelez International is the parent company of Cadbury Schweppes the majority shareholders of Cadbury Nigeria. The closest you would get is the link below.

http://ng.mondelezinternational.com/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Jasmine17:

Its no longer WISDOM

Its NUMBERS abi?

Locodemy is under close and intense monitoring to see if his repentance is genuine. We know what to do when the time come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
myjoy085:

Locodemy is under close and intense monitoring to see if his repentance is genuine. We know what to do when the time come.

No qualms.so far i dont prevent anyone from making money.i am making my money and another one is also making.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2017
pluto09:

There is no point running away from the market because of 0.01kobo rule.
The effect on the market will be minimal, mostly on dead stocks.
Hope I will be able to sell my aso savings, unic, and union diagnostic at 20 or 10k. grin

You have nothing to fear if you are holding good stocks as long as oil price is up.

me and 9free will be able to let go our multiverse grin. chai! oga jamace will offload many
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Manonamission:

No they don't have as such. However, Mondelez International is the parent company of Cadbury Schweppes the majority shareholders of Cadbury Nigeria. The closest you would get is the link below.

http://ng.mondelezinternational.com/

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ggoldmine, Pete002, drotba(m), ayufun, ogoo4real, Ofp1, unite4real and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.