Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11064979 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
sellydion:

See where price is coming (at the very top) from compare to the horizontal line. When price touched the line buyers kicked in and drove the price up but they could not drive it up farther to or more than where price is coming from before they lost the momentum to the bears,

The bears drove it to the horizontal line quickly than expected. At the horizontal line a few bull tried to move the price but they could not succeed

at all . The bears are in control . They are more likely to move below the line having beating the bulls.Unless the bulls do something great at this point , expect a break.
If the bears succeed, how further low do you think it may go?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mpeace:
What is the stock sir.

Got my 1st batch of WAPCO @#49 now praying for Currentprice and LOCO to use their propaganda to crash the price so i comfortably invest all my Treasury Bill loot come Dec to bail out with a guarantee 100% profit within 365days.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Got my 1st batch of WAPCO @#49 now praying for Currentprice and LOCO to use their propaganda to crash the price so i comfortably invest all my Treasury Bill loot come Dec to bail out with a guarantee 100% profit within 365days.

*ThE OcToPuS*

@PETERiCHY

U dan enter WAPCO ..kai..I'm finished .

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
tritritri:

@PETERiCHY

Trust Peter @ your own ........

When he says White, actually meant black
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
^^
grin
vv

PETERiCHY:
My next Entry Prices b4 2019 Election BEAR.

GTB = #13
STANBIC=12
ZENITH =#9
ETI=#7
ACCESS=#4
UBA=#3
UBN=#4
FBN=#2:90k
DIAMOND=#0.70k
FCMB= #0:68k
FIDELITY=#0:90k
OANDO=#1:80k
WAPCO=#38:00k
FO=#8:00k
TRANSCORP=N0:68k
MOBIL=#58:00k
CADBURY=#7:00k.
DANGFLOUR=#4:00

If una Iike buy above such prices let me hear anyone come here to shout bear bear.

*ThE OcToPuS*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
The bulls are having a good run today. Jan 2018 is going to be interesting and will be a definning moment for most stock. Economic outlook has been improving. Q3 report from NBS shows that the economy grew by 1.4%. Quoted companies are posted decent bottom lines.

I think there will be a big rally in Q1 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
PharmAlfred:
The bulls are having a good run today. Jan 2018 is going to be interesting and will be a definning moment for most stock. Economic outlook has been improving. Q3 report from NBS shows that the economy grew by 1.4%. Quoted companies are posted decent bottom lines.

Hopefully !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
PETERiCHY:
My next Entry Prices b4 2019 Election BEAR.

GTB = #13
STANBIC=12
ZENITH =#9
ETI=#7
ACCESS=#4
UBA=#3
UBN=#4
FBN=#2:90k
DIAMOND=#0.70k
FCMB= #0:68k
FIDELITY=#0:90k
OANDO=#1:80k
WAPCO=#38:00k
FO=#8:00k
TRANSCORP=N0:68k
MOBIL=#58:00k
CADBURY=#7:00k.
DANGFLOUR=#4:00

If una Iike buy above such prices let me hear anyone come here to shout bear bear.

*ThE OcToPuS*
...is Nigerian in a depressed economy & you just bought WAPCO at 49 asking others to wait for the price at N38
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Your luck alone is enough to crash the share price. I await the share price at N40.00 then. Stay tight please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...know your risk (how much are you ready to loose in case the price continue its downward journey). If you're planning long term, about 3 - 6 months, then it is ok. For short term, I will expect to see reversal signal before buying. Best of luck
grin grin grin grin grin

Bull my man, so 3 - 6 months now, nah LONG TERM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una go kill person hereoooo. Sincerely that is the way to go, for companies in NSE exist on a volatile ground. You have got to thread softly!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Investnow2017:

Bull my man, so 3 - 6 months now, nah LONG TERM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una go kill person hereoooo. [s]Sincerely that is the way to go, for companies in NSE exist on a volatile ground[/s]. You have got to thread softly!
...lol! @Investnow2017 based on my "little" experience on NSE, 6months is even too much a long-term. Other climate and highly regularised markets are different. NSE index cycle that I've studied do not last for long. Things might change probably when Nigeria is out of depression competely. But for now, and as for me, long term investment on NSE is 3 - 6 months.

As we all know most Nigerian companies are badly managed, the seemingly short-term cycle of NSE is not due to volatility but rather poor management (poor returns to shareholders/investors)
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
locodemy:

If this is your decision,know that anything can happen in this 1kobo rule.Bluechip stock can also turn to a penny stock if penny stock can go to 0.01.

Just trying to remind you what you should put in considerations when picking stocks now.I strongly insist you go for stocks that has very very good NUMBERS and EPS from 2.00 and above/stocks dominated by foreign investors.

The kobo stocks might start posting fantastic results and good profits starting from Q1 2018 to get shareholder attractions and price stability.

For me,I will be off the market before Dec runs out.Thank God most of my stocks are now coming back.My exit door is already opened........
I will FOLD my hands and watch the rule 1 kobo in action before deciding on the stocks to buy next year.

am surprised to hear a smart guy like u sound like this. u won join d group of panic mongers? is it only those 50k stocks DAT are in d MKT? even dis is an opportunity for u to buy up some company with DAT ur 50m portfolio. lmagine transesprex with just 200m unit outstanding crashes to 1k . with 20m u can buy it up and sack all d directors, open their can of worms and give us a better management. think of d possibilities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Why una still dey believe say Peter get portfolio

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...lol! @Investnow2017 based on my "little" experience on NSE, 6months is even too much a long-term. Other climate and highly regularised markets are different. NSE index cycle that I've studied do not last for long. Things might change probably when Nigeria is out of depression competely. But for now, and as for me, long term investment on NSE is 3 - 6 months.

As we all know most Nigerian companies are badly managed, the seemingly short-term cycle of NSE is not due to volatility but rather poor management (poor returns to shareholders/investors)
grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, that is the hard truth. It's disasterous to discover it the hard way grin grin grin I thought I was alone in holding that opinion. You are the best. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
tritritri:

@PETERiCHY

@PETERiCHY

Can you please buy FBNH? Even if it 1 unit, Just buy aberg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
As expected the MPC held all it's monetary policy levers unchanged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
law union & rock #0.59k
stocks with new 52 week highs
medview #1.74k
NAHCO #3.80k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
BY : OGA DONALD

Diamond Bank Plc, Nigeria’s fastest growing retail bank, has appointed Mr. Christopher Ubosi as a Non-Executive Director.
Diamond Bank appoints Chris Ubosi as new Non-Executive Director

Mr. Christopher Ubosi holds a B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying from the University of Ife and an M.Sc from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Mr Ubosi has over twenty years experience in the Built Environment, Telecommunications and Broadcasting Industries. He has been actively involved in private Radio Broadcasting in Nigeria since 1993. Chris is a pioneer in private broadcasting and new media, having run, operated and consulted severally for various top private radio stations in the country. He consulted for the Federal Government in the establishment of 32 digital stations Nationwide. Chris is the founder and CEO of Megalectrics Limited which operates 12 radio stations in Nigeria.

Commenting on the appointment, Dr. Chris Ogbechie, Chairman of Diamond Bank, said: “I am extremely elated that Mr. Ubosi will be joining Diamond Bank’s Board, as he brings with him a wealth of experience to the Board. His experience and expertise will help maintain the Bank’s strong commitment to the highest governance standards and help support our continued success as Nigeria’s fastest growing retail bank.

Commenting on his appointment, Mr Uboi said: “I am delighted to be joining Diamond Bank’s board and look forward to sharing my knowledge and expertise to assist the Bank redefine Nigeria’s 21st century economy.

His appointment is effective from November 3, 2017.

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/diamond-bank-appoints-chris-ubosi-as.html

CC; lalasticlala
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Manonamission:

Rights issue ongoing at N16. To close 22nd Dec.

another sweet stock, bought @ #11 and sold last friday........Will rebuy uacn when they list their rights issue,,probably by then it will go below #10........It takes time to see d effects of the money raised

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
fx user, ur take on petroleum marketing stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
maishai:
fx user,
ur take on petroleum marketing stocks

He will end his analysis with ' not a fan of volume behaviour for Mobil.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
MPC retains rate @14% for the 8th time .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
tritritri:

@PETERiCHY

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Growth was largely oil and agric driven if we are honest.

Oil and the diversification(or continued lack) of the economy will be key determinants IMO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
tritritri:

@PETERiCHY

Can you please buy FBNH? Even if it 1 unit, Just buy aberg.

Oga TriTriTri abeg na, no do men like this

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
locodemy:

Have they failed to release result before?
They have written to NSE concerning when they will release Q3 result.
November has not ended,besides check the date they released last year result and know it will be on the 30th(comparism).

it will be nice to see how fcmb Audited Q3 will look like
despite this letter to nse, i know they will still come with unaudited Q3
i think it unwise for anyone to still hold this stock.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.