Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,278 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067785 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
currentprice:

it will be nice to see how fcmb Audited Q3 will look like
despite this letter to nse, i know they will still come with unaudited Q3
i think it unwise for anyone to still hold this stock.
grin
Today's volume is an indication insiders have already seen the result and it will look good..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
BMZK:

Today's volume is an indication insiders have already seen the result and it will look good..

I believe the contrary.... grin

Be mindful of ANNUALIZED as well if/when the result is released ..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I believe the contrary.... grin

Be mindful of ANNUALIZED as well if/when the result is released ..... grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
BMZK:

This is the opinion of someone who has never been burnt by FCMB. The bank usually pumps the price and volumes up before releasing their results(which are often below expectation). They will keep defending at a certain price until result shows up. They did it to me early this year and made me sell my zenith at 14 only to board an fcmb bus (at 1.29) that never moved forward. Thank God for FBNH, when I finally sold my FCMB at 1.17(after zenith had taken off) I bought FBNH at 3.10 with the money, and the story is still on sha...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mpeace:
This is the opinion of someone who has never been burnt by FCMB. The bank usually pumps the price and volumes up before releasing their results(which are often below expectation). They will keep defending at a certain price until result shows up. They did it to me early this year and made me sell my zenith at 14 only to board an fcmb bus (at 1.29) that never moved forward. Thank God for FBNH, when I finally sold my FCMB at 1.17(after zenith had taken off) I bought FBNH at 3.10 with the money, and the story is still on sha...
And you never sell FBNH now cheesy ? The bear's am sanding to FBNH now oo brother take cover o .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mpeace:

You are very correct.The reason why I still retain some units of fcmb in my portfolio is I believe the stock must touch #3.00.Such stock will not give you any sign to do the magic.Everyone is bias because of the unexpected results fcmb has released so far in 2017 and they believe this one coming will not be different.
I STILL BELIEVE FCMB WILL SURPASS FIDELITY IN DUE TIME B'COS OF LOWER OS/GOOD MARKET PLAYERS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
currentprice:

it will be nice to see how fcmb Audited Q3 will look like
despite this letter to nse, i know they will still come with unaudited Q3
i think it unwise for anyone to still hold this stock.
grin

You toooooooo hate the stock.
Remember people have made money from the stock severally this year(from 1.00 to 1.20) and the cycle continues.
Remember people have received dividend this year and still expecting another next year.
Remember that people are viewing you here as small god so dont allow fcmb to bring you down because of the unknown.
Remember that no body has seen the result and nobody knows if there is great surprises this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
locodemy:

Remember people have made money from the stock severally this year(from 1.00 to 1.20) and the cycle continues.
Remember people have received dividend this year and still expecting another next year.
Remember that people are viewing you here as small god so dont allow fcmb to bring you down because of the unknown.
Remember that no body has seen the result and nobody knows if there is great surprises this time.

FCMB and NATURAL NUMBERS are SWORN ENEMIES... grin
Is your new found philosophy of NUMBERS about just ANY numbers?
Even imaginary numbers reserved for abstract maths?.... grin
Remembers FCMB gave us a harmful lecture on highly complex numbers earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

FCMB and NATURAL NUMBERS are SWORN ENEMIES... grin
Is your new found philosophy of NUMBERS about just ANY numbers?
Even imaginary numbers reserved for abstract maths?.... grin
Remembers FCMB gave us a harmful lecture on highly complex numbers earlier this year.

If his comments on fcmb is about NUMBERS,I will not respond because I learnt it from him.
I have not seen him talk bad about Diamond bank regardless NUMBERS.(Can he give reasons)
So I want him to clear me on the CHRONIC HATRED(is it because i am there?)
ANYWAY MY EXIT DOOR IS ALREADY OPENED FOR ALL THE STOCKS I HAVE SO WE CAN POSITION WELL AFTER RULE 1 KOBO IS ESTABLISHED.ALL I NEED NOW IS ANYHOW BULL TO HIT FBN & CO SO I WILL VUUUUUUUUUUUUM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
locodemy:

If his comments on fcmb is about NUMBERS,I will not respond because I learnt it from him.
I have not seen him talk bad about Diamond bank regardless NUMBERS.(Can he give reasons)
ANYWAY MY EXIT DOOR IS ALREADY OPENED FOR ALL THE STOCKS I HAVE SO WE CAN POSITION WELL AFTER RULE 1 KOBO IS ESTABLISHED.ALL I NEED NOW IS ANYHOW BULL TO HIT FBN & CO SO I WILL VUUUUUUUUUUUUM.

The fly has not PERCHED on FBNH yet? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2017
ukay2:
@ oga CURRENTPRICE..please what is the fair price of , Dangote sugar Dangote flour, Zenith bank and UBA shares based on Q3 result.....Thanks.

@ oga currentprice and other gurus....please answer my question above . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2017
ukay2:

@ oga currentprice and other gurus....please answer my question above . Thanks

BullBearMkt and FXUSER can never help you here.... grin
They know the fair value of nothing but the BP level of every stock.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Morning 'BigAsset'... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

BullBearMkt and FXUSER can never help you here.... grin
They know the fair value of nothing but the BP level of every stock.... grin
...better to leave stock's valuation to the fundamentalist where it rightly belong. TA kicks the ball rolling
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Diamond bank on full offer.

At last it will keep falling to its default N1.
Getting ma manney ready.

*running fingers*
*sings* London Bridge is falling down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
samzepaparazi:
At last it will keep falling to its default N1. Getting ma manney ready.
*running fingers* *sings* London Bridge is falling down
where did you see the full offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
REVIEW OF HIGH/LOW PROFIT FORECAST FOR WEEK ENDED 17 NOVEMBER 2017.

The above is attached. The purpose is for one to be able to view a stock performance at a glance and know when a stock is loosing momentum of the current trend.

If you are interested in the excel sheet you can e-mail me.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
samzepaparazi:

At last it will keep falling to its default N1.
Getting ma manney ready.

*running fingers*
*sings* London Bridge is falling down

Is it not too early to drink "shekpe"?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2017
They are about to move up WAPCO...650,000 @ N50!..ummm.
If you can take position, do that now.

Due diligence required.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2017
@ Loco. i don't understand all your post. i am looking for fcmb Q3 to update my bedsheet and you saying i hate the stock by pulling it down because your there grin grin grin
you are there doesn't mean we should not raise caution to other shareholder or someone planning to enter the stock because of the penny nature. abeg i have nothing with the stock, let them give us good result today and see my next post. fidelity is a stock i will tell pple to run for their life this time last year may be because of their large oustanding. today fidelity is one of my strong watch out stock due to their latest brilliant performance.

brov grow up
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
valacious:
They are about to move up WAPCO...650,000 @ N50!..ummm.
If you can take position, do that now.

Due diligence required.

Not when Peter is still inside grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
REVIEW OF HIGH/LOW PROFIT FORECAST FOR WEEK ENDING 25 NOVEMBER 2017.

Many equities are trading at their support levels. Thus, from this weekend, some price appreciation is possible. A case in point is May and Baker, Transcorp, Champion Breweries etc. Let us see what the final closing figures for Friday will look like. For the all share index, for there to be substantial appreciation, index has to close above 36,939.40.

The above is attached. The purpose is for one to be able to view a stock performance at a glance and know when a stock is loosing momentum of the current trend.

If you are interested in the excel sheet you can e-mail me.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Not when Peter is still inside grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2017
ukay2:
@ oga CURRENTPRICE..please what is the fair price of , Dangote sugar Dangote flour, Zenith bank and UBA shares based on Q3 result.....Thanks.

brov hope you know my fairprice is my own opinion. and it should not form the basis of buying/selling of any stock. MERISTEM analyst can tell you their fairprice of Dangote flour is N7.50 and FO fairprice is N90 it is their own opinion . identify the strategy that work for you and you will have rest of mind on your investment grin

i hav being eyeing FO since last year but my calculation grin shows a very low fairprice as at the time it was selling close to N150 grin. FO move from N39 to N48 few days ago to what look like bottom out and someone call my attention to it that i said it will get to certain price,.. i still held on to my guide fairprice since no new information to review price. FO closed at N40 yesterday grin so find your guide and leave noise for Mkt paticipant grin

for request, following are my opinion on fairprice for those stock base on latest report ; cheesy

dangote sugar N22, dangote flour N25, zenith N40 and uba N16

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Diamond sha...........the juju wey that stock dey use get some bad 4G
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
SEC Partners Morocco’s AMMC to Boost Capital Market Investments
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/22/sec-partners-moroccos-ammc-boost-capital-market-investments/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:
@ Loco. i don't understand all your post. i am looking for fcmb Q3 to update my bedsheet and you saying i hate the stock by pulling it down because your there grin grin grin
you are there doesn't mean we should not raise caution to other shareholder or someone planning to enter the stock because of the penny nature. abeg i have nothing with the stock, let them give us good result today and see my next post. fidelity is a stock i will tell pple to run for their life this time last year may be because of their large oustanding. today fidelity is one of my strong watch out stock due to their latest brilliant performance.

brov grow up
grin

If so,then have patience.has november ended?
you will see the result and we will know your valuation for it.
just less than 9 days from now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, lexy2lexy, Boshins, tayejay(m), Disembark and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.