Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066906 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:
@ Loco. i don't understand all your post. i am looking for fcmb Q3 to update my bedsheet and you saying i hate the stock by pulling it down because your there grin grin grin
you are there doesn't mean we should not raise caution to other shareholder or someone planning to enter the stock because of the penny nature. abeg i have nothing with the stock, let them give us good result today and see my next post. fidelity is a stock i will tell pple to run for their life this time last year may be because of their large oustanding. today fidelity is one of my strong watch out stock due to their latest brilliant performance.

brov grow up
grin

Cc everyone that complains and comes with conspiracy theories when a negative opinion is given about a stock in which they hold positions. We are not your village people o cheesy grin Opinions will always be given whether it favours you or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Abeg, who is the mopper or dumper of TANTALIZERS o. The kind of millions wey de pour there since yesterday de fear me fearing o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20394_FIRST_CITY_MONUMENT_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_NOVEMBER_2017.pdf
grin

This one should be a good sign of what you are expecting..........
#iamdrinkinghotagbo#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamace:
Abeg, who is the mopper or dumper of TANTALIZERS o. The kind of millions wey de pour there since yesterday de fear me fearing o. grin

I hope it is not what I am thinking? Repent from your old ways of chasing dying/dead coys grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamace:

Be careful.
Rule 1 kobo fever in action.
May be the buyer is buying at off market price(10kobo)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

If so,then have patience.has november ended?
you will see the result and we will know your valuation for it.
just less than 9 days from now.

Surprised that you are still attached to fcmb.
I thought you are now choosing stocks based on numbers.
Nobody is running down any stock, if the numbers are good no matter what anyone says, it will not matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
nse in "traders remorse" in oga bullbearmarket voice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
pluto09:

Surprised that you are still attached to fcmb.
I thought you are now choosing stocks based on numbers.
Nobody is running down any stock, if the numbers are good no matter what anyone says, it will not matter.

yes,I got it last year base on the number i saw.
surprise to see it loosing numbers since this year started.
Just praying for it to recover some of the lost numbers this time around.
my legs are seriously in a haste to make vuuuuuum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Moving in gradually over the next two weeks
Peter no follow me for back o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:

brov hope you know my fairprice is my own opinion. and it should not form the basis of buying/selling of any stock. MERISTEM analyst can tell you their fairprice of Dangote flour is N7.50 and FO fairprice is N90 it is their own opinion . identify the strategy that work for you and you will have rest of mind on your investment grin

i hav being eyeing FO since last year but my calculation grin shows a very low fairprice as at the time it was selling close to N150 grin. FO move from N39 to N48 few days ago to what look like bottom out and someone call my attention to it that i said it will get to certain price,.. i still held on to my guide fairprice since no new information to review price. FO closed at N40 yesterday grin so find your guide and leave noise for Mkt paticipant grin

for request, following are my opinion on fairprice for those stock base on latest report ; cheesy

dangote sugar N22, dangote flour N25, zenith N40 and uba N16

grin grin grin grin

The Magic Key!
There was a time BullBearMkt posted on Dangflour pointing out it has to retrace its lousy steps back to between N8.5-N8.7.
At that time, the stock had just swallowed an overdose of a banned substance and was deaf, it headed north.
BBM refused to buy a single unit of it despite ALL the noise and even threw a little caution to us here.
Last week, it kissed those figures with 'abeg you' join.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

Hope and prayer together. Isookay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

The Magic Key!
There was a time BullBearMkt posted on Dangflour pointing out it has to retrace its lousy steps back to between N8.5-N8.7.
At that time, the stock had just swallowed an overdose of a banned substance and was deaf, it headed north.
BBM refused to buy a single unit of it despite ALL the noise and even threw a little caution to us here.
Last week, it kissed those figures with 'abeg you' join.... grin
...lol! chai, it's one of those good plan your trades, for me the bus-stop na 9.20 (70kobo is good to keep for now). With the fair value at N25, I go review the stock this weekend. Who no wan chop chicken for Christmas?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Bringing HOPE before the FACTS grin

Endless HOPE for 'SHOCKHOLDERS'.... grin grin grin

NB: Expenses loading.... grin

Leave morning devotion to VEE..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

Is FCMB a Church and no longer a bank?

Any time you are in this state, FLY!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...lol! chai, it's one of those good plan your trades, for me the bus-stop na 9.20 (70kobo is good to keep for now). With the fair value at N25, I go review the stock this weekend. Who no wan chop chicken for Christmas?
grin grin grin grin grin

Before or after election? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Endless HOPE for 'SHOCKHOLDERS'.... grin grin grin
NB: Expenses loading.... grin
Expenses on Legacy pension acqusations? no expectations of dividend next year? Explain oga........so i know if i go collect my 12 kobo dividend now........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
My pick finding support
Time to move in the arsenals
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

I hope it is not what I am thinking? Repent from your old ways of chasing dying/dead coys grin
I have repented long ago after paying my tuition fee to NSE. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Before or after election? grin
...ah! BIG QUESTION!!! I think it's based on the Q3 result. I no sabi fundamental book o.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
FO gradually coming to oga currentprice junction(30.00). After that junction,i go begin wait for it at my own junction(25.00).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
^
^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

Be careful.
Rule 1 kobo fever in action.
May be the buyer is buying at off market price(10kobo)

for every seller there is a buyer.

whenever you see such volumes in any of these dead stocks, know that someone that knows what you don't know is at work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
yok:
REVIEW OF HIGH/LOW PROFIT FORECAST FOR WEEK ENDING 25 NOVEMBER 2017.

Many equities are trading at their support levels. Thus, from this weekend, some price appreciation is possible. A case in point is May and Baker, Transcorp, Champion Breweries etc. Let us see what the final closing figures for Friday will look like. For the all share index, for there to be substantial appreciation, index has to close above

The above is attached. The purpose is for one to be able to view a stock performance at a glance and know when a stock is loosing momentum of the current trend.

If you are interested in the excel sheet you can e-mail me.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Please send to: racmapioneer@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:

brov hope you know my fairprice is my own opinion. and it should not form the basis of buying/selling of any stock. MERISTEM analyst can tell you their fairprice of Dangote flour is N7.50 and FO fairprice is N90 it is their own opinion . identify the strategy that work for you and you will have rest of mind on your investment grin

i hav being eyeing FO since last year but my calculation grin shows a very low fairprice as at the time it was selling close to N150 grin. FO move from N39 to N48 few days ago to what look like bottom out and someone call my attention to it that i said it will get to certain price,.. i still held on to my guide fairprice since no new information to review price. FO closed at N40 yesterday grin so find your guide and leave noise for Mkt paticipant grin

for request, following are my opinion on fairprice for those stock base on latest report ; cheesy

dangote sugar N22, dangote flour N25, zenith N40 and uba N16

grin grin grin grin

Amenooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
...very strange, Sterlin Bank no open market today (buyers and sellers no gree price) shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
locodemy:

not a strategy in stock trading/ investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, KarlTom, robobo, ukay2, Stan2330(m), ositadima1(m), Jats2k2002, aimaft, educasn, nosa2(m), Mills55, Digitron, Rori(m), Heishere, Teeonebaba(m), Blackman101, SonofElElyonRet, 222Martins(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.