Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,934 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040681 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wishing everyone a Happy New year !

Nice meeting you again and again in 2018.

God bless you and make the incoming year better than the out going.

Full load with growing portfolio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=sellydion post=63748981]Wishing everyone a Happy New year !

[/quote

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
davide470:
Compliments of the Season Guys..

If you don't have a Dangote stock in your portfolio in 2017, and in 2018, you don't plan to have, abeg, what are you doing on the NSE (Pun Intended)

DANGSUGAR 227.63% YtD Return

DANGFLOUR: 185.88 YtD Return

DANGCEM: 32.19% YtD Return

NASCON: 117.65% YtD Return
I agree with you. dangote sugar will be one of the best performing stocks in 2018. I told someone the possibility of dangote sugar paying N1 as dividend is far higher than fbnh paying 30k. it presently has all the positive indices in its favour...strong earnings outlook, good dividend expectation, backward integration plan, capital appreciation etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smiliyB(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Season's Greetings Great investors, I'm new to NSE and I want to start trading in it as of 2018. pls I will need details/info on how to go about it from you all. thanks.... Happy New Year in Advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2017
sellydion:
Wishing everyone a Happy New year !

AMEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:28am On Dec 31, 2017
smiliyB:
Season's Greetings Great investors, I'm new to NSE and I want to start trading in it as of 2018. pls I will need details/info on how to go about it from you all. thanks.... Happy New Year in Advance.
You are wellcome . Read from page 0 to 10 befor the year end . one love .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Toluway:

You're right, you got to be a real man here. I came back to nse October, after recession, and people wondered with alarm, how people could buy stocks at that point in time. But now, I've made a lot of money and I don't have the cause to close my real trades. Even so, there have been comment that I was only lucky.
However, this is a wonderful forum to be, as a trader. We have genuses (spelling?, and many wonderful people, and also the queer one. I must say I'm very lucky and happy to be among you guys.
I have not been seen many of the old members, though many have changed names. Let me ask Ihidioramma where they are.
I wish us all happy new year in advance . 2018 will deliver marvellous things and we and our families will be first beneficiaries.
So shall it be, by the powers that be.
AMEN . They are with us(guest's others change name EG, Godisfaithfur was myjoy08, oga emma i forgot his old name e.t.c ) is only born2berich am looking for .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2017
smiliyB:

I'll advice you follow this thread for a minimum of a year, that was what I did when in your shoes.

It's your hard earned money (I suppose) and you shouldn't be in a rush to lose it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

All I can give now is gratitude. My profit this year on NSE is slightly below my annual income. grin
When I make am I go enter lag come see men.

Happy New Year in advance to every member of this thread. kiss

Congrats . great move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

All I can give now is gratitude. My profit this year on NSE is slightly below my annual income. grin

Congrat oga Leo. I also know someone from this forum that made 6X profit his annual income. grin NSE can make you rich and retire young and early.
I am also very sure that Oga's like Sellydion, fusxer, wanajo, Currentprice, Rabbidoracle and Emmanuelewumi made far more than u can imagine.
One of my greatest asset this year was reading the book " How to make money in stocks" by Williams J O'niel. That's is my gift to the newbies on this forum.
If you strictly follow the simple but yet effective rules outlined in that book, you are sure to be successful in the NSE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2017
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/FPI%20Report/NSE%20Domestic%20and%20FPI%20Report%20-%20November%202017.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Value of Stocks Traded by Investors Drops by N127b in Three Days
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/31/value-stocks-traded-investors-drops-n127b-three-days/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Take out time,
Count your blessing,
Name them one by one,
and you will be surprise what the LORD has DONE.

"SEE you all in 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN"

*ThE OcToPuS*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

Is it paper profit or actual cash profit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
PETERiCHY:
Take out time,
Count your blessing,
Name them one by one,
and you will be surprise what the LORD has DONE.

"SEE you all in 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN"

*ThE OcToPuS*

Happy new year to you peter. Correct man smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

Enter Lag just to see Na wah ooo. We can see you on IMO or watsapp video!!! grin

If you are not coming to declare, just send your photo on this thread so that we can see you cheesy

No need to waste flight more tongue grin

I'm happy you made it. If you make up to 10 times your annual income, that means you will sack your employer grin

Financial freedom is the greatest learning one can achieve. You are there!

Happy new year to all on this forum. Make una chop kolanut!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
DUNKA:

The difference between paper and real profit is just the press of a Sell button! It is a feat he achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/FPI%20Report/NSE%20Domestic%20and%20FPI%20Report%20-%20November%202017.pdf

They are coming in. grin

With the news of NSE being the 3rd hottest index for returns far more than S&P 500, the herd will be unleash. We will see newbies asking for guidance as it is their first time. This shows that more people bare getting interested in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Enter Lag just to see Na wah ooo. We can see you on IMO or watsapp video!!! grin

If you are not coming to declare,
just send your photo on this thread so that we can see you cheesy

I'm happy you made it. If you make up to 10 times your annual income, that means you will sack your employer grin

To declare na small task. grin
I go close one hotel for men. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
DUNKA:

Profit withdrawn and well spent. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

You should have reinvested the profit into other undervalued stocks or asset classes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

If you are not coming to declare, just send your photo on this thread so that we can see you cheesy

10 times ke, if you can make your salary from your dividends then you can sack your employer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Calebbold:

Congrat oga Leo. I also know someone from this forum that made 6X profit his annual income. grin NSE can make you rich and retire young and early.
I am also very sure that Oga's like Sellydion, fusxer, wanajo, Currentprice, Rabbidoracle and Emmanuelewumi made far more than u can imagine.
One of my greatest asset this year was reading the book " How to make money in stocks" by Williams J O'niel. That's is my gift to the newbies on this forum.
If you strictly follow the simple but yet effective rules outlined in that book, you are sure to be successful in the NSE.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF VERSION HERE, just downloaded it straight away

www.pdfdrive.net

How to make money in stocks" by Williams J O'niel

enter the aove on search
wait for the next instruction
click download pdf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

They are coming in. grin

With the news of NSE being the 3rd hottest index for returns far more than S&P 500, the herd will be unleash. We will see newbies asking for guidance as it is their first time. This shows that more people bare getting interested in the market.

Time to pay tuition fee again. The cycle repeats itself grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
I will like to give special thanks to this great forumite.....fx user,Current price,pa ihedi, pa elewummi,manomansion,Oga Agba, Oga 33, and PETERICHY, Its been a great year following u guys, WISHING YOH ALL A MORE PROSPEROUS 2018....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

You should have reinvested the profit into other undervalued stocks or asset classes.

I moved a good portion into cryptocurrency. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

Then it should profit withdrawn and well invested, but I have my reservations about crypto-currency.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Then it should profit withdrawn and well invested, but I have my reservations about crypto-currency.

Yes, many are still skeptical about crypto for now. sad
Hope that changes soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
maishai:
I will like to give special thanks to this great forumite.....fx user,Current price,pa ihedi, pa elewummi,manomansion,Oga Agba, Oga 33, and PETERICHY, Its been a great year following u guys, WISHING YOH ALL A MORE PROSPEROUS 2018....
AMEN . All so be with you . ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
leo1234:

Yes, many are still skeptical about crypto for now. sad
Hope that changes soon.

I will consider it when Dangote and other reputable business men start investing in it, I don't invest in any asset or investment that doesn't have a cash flow. What people are currently enjoying is capital appreciation that is fueled by speculation.

I am sure you are old enough to have experienced the boom and doom of the dot com era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
People will pay school fees and get investment lessons from the Nigeria stock exchange and Investment generally in 2018.

Always do your due diligence, diversify your investments, learn how to value businesses and Investment, cash flow is key and remember that cash is king.

Don't chase hot money, unless you are prepared to bear the consequence of a burnt finger.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
emmanuelewumi:
People will pay school fees and get investment lessons from the Nigeria stock exchange and Investment generally in 2018.

This is worrisome sir. Anything to reduce it or to escape it sir ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Freespirit89(m), Meerahbel, Mpeace(m), dapix, Mills55 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.