Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978307 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

The veil behind the 1.50 Diamond accumulation grin
I am convinced both will return at least a 100% in 2018

Make result show first grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Today it opened 5% upside @N47:25 and the French guys are secretly mopping the offers.

If you are observant since the close of the right issue their MM has been releasing huge offers to scare the faint hearted away and keep the price down in order to for them to buy more at low price but now it seems the journey to the next level is about to COMMENCE.

Welcome to 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

The bus is on the move...spot on. It was waiting since @43.50 then hit N43.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Manonamission:

They are crossed deals. I just highlighted the progression in the value per share of the trades. I have seen c.1.26, 1.3x, 1.41, 1.44 and now 1.47. No idea what is going on.

Disclaimer: Not a recommendation to BUY

MM ni
But it remains technically bullish; compare the chart now and 2013 around this 1.45
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2017
locodemy:
Just discovering that fcmb is gradually receiving attention from investors more than diamond bank.

The wall at N1.50 might collapse in response. Demand buildup at N1.48.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

The fact is that some stocks with bad fundamentals are over punished by investors hence they may become undervalued, while some stocks with good fundamentals are over compensated in the market and they end up being over priced.

They first need to show they are serious and open up to their levels of exposures, then it can be priced well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

MM ni

O ku ise then cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Lafarge/Wapco will gain 10% today.

Expect the price to hit N49:50

*ThE OcToPuS*

I believe you.

You no come village for Christmas... Innoson was in ground looking out for you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2017
I would buy diamond bank later in 2018 but not until I see their year end result. Reason is that I expect expenses to go up more due to some significant investment the bank is making that should also weigh in on year end result.
Generally its a good stock, if you have it hold dont sell. I no get too much money so, timing is key.

My eyes is on another stock for January 2018...I need price to come lower.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2017
mendes911:
FO.... Should I take it that some people have seen the FY result.

....like seeing mgbo or omokiriri during exams!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

MM ni
But it remains technically bullish; compare the chart now and 2013 around this 1.45

Agba, you are using the word TECHNICALLY againooooooo grin grin grin. Anything technically is............. grin grin grin I will technically manoeuvre and wait to see the result grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2017
locodemy:
Just discovering that fcmb is gradually receiving attention from investors more than diamond bank.

When will their Q3 result come out??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

It is out already.
Will Legacy pension 2017 financial account be of any help to fcmb in their 2017 financial year end result?
just need to know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Alhaji....Alhaji....Alhaji

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
locodemy:

It is out already.
Will Legacy pension 2017 financial account be of any help to fcmb in their 2017 financial year end result?
just need to know.

I didn't see ooo.

Can you paste here if you have seen it??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I didn't see ooo.

Can you paste here if you have seen it??

Since November
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
@crurrentprice @paemmanuel @rabbidoracle and others pls what is your comment on medview
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2017
phemmie06:
@crurrentprice @paemmanuel @rabbidoracle and others pls what is your comment on medview

What are they selling?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

What are they selling?

Bad guy... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2017

grin
Agbalowomeri:

What are they selling?
Pop corn grin
Agbalowomeri:

What are they selling?
Pop corn �
Someone said they produced a good 2nd and 3rd quarter results, however I am yet to see it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2017
phemmie06:

grin
Pop corn grin
Pop corn �
Someone said they produced a good 2nd and 3rd quarter results, however I am yet to see it

12k Q3 is not worth your hard earning cash my brother
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I recently saw the result.... I think fcmb is gradually coming back to profitability....but I just need the q4 result to make my move. Unfortunately, the q3 result was not posted on the NSE website.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
currentprice:

12k Q3 is not worth your hard earning cash my brother
grin
Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
ihedioramma:
Good day my brother's and sister's in the LORD . I thank GOD for his love/mercy to us for we all to see the last treading day in NSE 2017 and pray for us all to see the open of NSE next year and make more and more money for our need's in JESUS NAME AMEN . ONE LOVE . REMEMBER WHY JESUS CAME .
You dey go church? Which church?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Dangote Flour, Nascon, Set To Join NSE-30 Index
December 17, 2017 • By MeekGee
ShareTweetPinMail
By OLUSHOLA BELLO, Lagos –

The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) at the weekend announced the result of its sectoral index review which showed that Dangote Flour, Nascon Allied Industries, Cadbury Nigeria and Sterling Bank are to gain entry into the NSE 30 Index which holds NSE’s 30 most capitalised stocks.

The review of the market includes the NSE-30, and the six sectoral indices of the Exchange, including NSE Consumer Goods, NSE Banking, NSE Insurance, NSE Industrial, NSE Oil and Gas and the NSE Lotus Islamic Indices.

These indices are normally reviewed bi-annually in June and December except for NSE Pension index that is reviewed once annuallyin December.

According to the Exchange, the review will witness the entry of some major companies and exit of others.

The NSE 2017 Year End Index Review shows that the NSE-30 index will likely exit Seven Up Bottling Company, Oando, UACN, Julius Berger and Forte Oil.

The NSE Insurance Index welcomed Equity Assurance, Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc and Sovereign Trust Insurance and Consolidated Hallmark Insurance, while Regency Alliance Insurance, Staco Insurance, Universal Insurance and Standard Alliance Insurance gave way by exiting the index.

The NSE Industrial index parted ways with Portland Paints and Products Nigeria and DN Meyer with the entry of Grief Nigeria and Austin Laz.

Meanwhile, stocks coming in under the NSE Consumer Goods are NNFM, DN Tyre and Rubber and Nigeria Enamelware, while companies existing the index are Seven Up Bottling, Vitafoam Nigeria, and Champion Breweries

NSE Banking Indices have Skye Bank and Unity Bank coming in, while exiting from the index are Wema Bank and Sterling Bank. Also entering NSE Oil and Gas index are Japaul Oil and Eterna, while Oando and MRS Nigeria will leave the index

Under Pension Index, that is entities in which Pension Funds can be invested, incoming companies are Honeywell Flourmill, International Breweries, Continental Reinsurance and CCNN, while incoming companies under NSE Lotus Islamic Index are Lafarge Africa and Nahco.

The Exchange explained that “the NSE-30 and NSE Industrial Indices are modified market capitalisation index with the numbers of included stocks fixed at 30 and 10 respectively.

“The stocks are selected based on their market capitalisation from the most liquid sectors, while the liquidity is based on the number of times the stock is traded during the preceding two quarters.

“To be included, the stock must have traded for at least 70 percent of the number of times the market opened for business.

“Exchange is aware that the number of the stocks included in some of the indices may not be practically suitable for optimal portfolio diversification; however, the numbers would be reviewed as sector conditions change.”

The Nigerian bourse began publishing the NSE 30 Index in February 2009 with index values available from January 1, 2007.

On July 1, 2008, the NSE developed four sectoral indices and one index in 2013, with a base value of 1,000 points, designed to provide investable benchmarks to capture the performance of specific sectors. The sectoral indices comprise the top fifteen most capitalised and liquid companies in the Insurance and Consumer Goods sectors, top ten most capitalised and liquid companies in the Banking and Industrial Goods sector and the top seven most capitalised and liquid companies in the Oil & Gas sector.

With a 43.02 per cent return year-to-date, the equity market has shown signs of great positive performance so far in 2017.

The post Dangote Flour, Nascon, Set To Join NSE-30 Index appeared first on leadership.ng.

The train is about to move.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
^^
Are Unity, Skye, Dunlop, Equity Assurance, NNFM about to move too? That news doesn't influence market sentiments in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Since November

But I'm seeing late filing of Q3 results. Where did you see it

Na Fcmb oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
phemmie06:

The airline that is looking for investors that will buy Boeing 777 for them.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

What are they selling?

Tickets shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Calebbold:

I recently saw the result.... I think fcmb is gradually coming back to profitability....but I just need the q4 result to make my move. Unfortunately, the q3 result was not posted on the NSE website.

Exactly....all I saw on NSE was their late filing of results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Toluway:

You dey go church? Which church?
Reading the bible and doying what JESUS teach us church .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Today it opened 5% upside @N47:25 and the French guys are secretly mopping the offers.

If you are observant since the close of the right issue their MM has been releasing huge offers to scare the faint hearted away and keep the price down in order to for them to buy more at low price but now it seems the journey to the next level is about to COMMENCE.

Welcome to 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sorry sir.it ended on red today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.