Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,509 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11081243 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
mendes911:

Are you now saying we should also avoid any stock that Sir Loco is in? Has he caught the bug too?

No sir.I am not peter.
Afterall I left fcmb with 20% profit and also a huge dividend which i also shared some drinks with few people here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
currentprice:

but based on Q3 N4 is too much for the stock except they have see their Audited result and it must be better than expected

grin
the projections are for about 12 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

Fcmb #1.58k

APR #4.43k

Fidelity bank #2.58k

diamond bank #1.57k

vitafoam #3.04k

If you are still waiting for FCMB below 1 naira don't give up. grin

My portfolio:
Dangsuga, dangflour, fidelity and transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
currentprice:

na true pa. the need for extra DD grin

in other projections FBNH i have almost same price with vetiva but mine was based on Q3 and their was base on full year. this stock must be hot cake be that grin

cc 9free

FBN was projected @ N13.5 by Capital Bancorp, @ N13.0 by FBN Securities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

By latest December 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Whats the projections for UBA and ACCESS? Or are we going to see FBN running ahead of them this year? Oga pls help yours boys o.we need all these money(s) seriously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
locodemy:

Whats the projections for UBA and ACCESS?
Or are we going to see FBN running ahead of them this year?
Oga pls help yours boys o.we need all these money(s) seriously.

From Capital Bancorp, Access Bank N14.60 , UBA N13.40. Holding period 6 to 9 months or less.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
currentprice:

na true pa. the need for extra DD grin

in other projections FBNH i have almost same price with vetiva but mine was based on Q3 and their was base on full year. this stock must be hot cake be that grin

cc 9free
hahahaha...... abeg no wake me up biko. Still on vacation. ☺☺☺
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
locodemy:

Whats the projections for UBA and ACCESS?
Or are we going to see FBN running ahead of them this year?
Oga pls help yours boys o.we need all these money(s) seriously.

Market makers are interested in First Bank, FBN Securities a subsidiary of First Bank is a major market maker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

my projection is N20 if crude oil steadies or sell above $80/Barrel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Market makers are interested in First Bank, FBN Securities a subsidiary of First Bank is a major market maker.

Thank you very much sir for this revelation.This was how 2017 started.
Dangote flour was sighted and today great reward is witnessed.

FBN,FCMB,DIAMOND,TRANSCORP are sighted in 2018.........

Grab your copy now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
locodemy:

The punishment on this stock is as a result of no result.
The results are not even good but only one result( latest one) will put the stock on a strong foot.
No doubt the stock will preceed diamond and fcmb when it is truely positioned.
I am not saying everyone should go and buy skye but the hearty ones like us can do it.I have done it before and won.
Will do it again by 10.30 tomorrow.FCMB AND DIAMOND is bullish now so no fear to buy skye now since my exit is also at the door step.
alcohol no good ooo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
locodemy:

No sir.I am not peter.
Afterall I left fcmb with 20% profit and also a huge dividend which i also shared some drinks with few people here.
hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Calebbold:

Currentprice you have said it all. We do not buy stocks based on hope...although this does not apply to the professionals and deep pockets in the game. They know how to ride on the waves...

What is happening in fcmb/diamond is plainly sentiment or hope that going forward the result would be great. As traders, we do not buy stock based on assumptions...we buy based on what we read and see with our eyes... grin. The price might get to 2 but would retrace afterward unless the q4 result is good.

In my opinion, transcorp numbers is not that bad and i agree with Oga Loco, that it could delivery 100% if the q1 2018 result is good.

If the numbers fail to impress the prices are sure to retrace with anger grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
locodemy:

Good morning bro,
for fcmb,I am now watching it closely again.
Can it break the 52 weeks high(1.55) today?
If it happens,it becomes a buy stock for me for the short term only.
stocks like Transcorp will also break their 52 weeks high(2.00) soon.
I am fully loaded here with some of my ogas like derugged,fxuser,tritri etc

confirmation bias grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
SEC Extends Deadline for Registration of Illegal Multiple Shares
**Stops Issuance of Dividend Warrants
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/02/sec-extends-deadline-registration-illegal-multiple-shares/

Forensic Audit of Oando to Begin Soon—SEC Assures
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/02/forensic-audit-oando-begin-soon-sec-assures/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oando missing as NSE reviews composition of market indices

The Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE, has announced the review of the NSE-30 and the seven sectoral indices effective January 1, 2018.

Mr Olumide Orojimi, Head, Corporate Communications NSE, said the composition of these indices would be announced in January, after the completion of the year-end review and index rebalancing exercise.

Orojimi said the exercise will see the entry of some major companies and the exit of others from the various indices.

He said the seven indices were

NSE Consumer Goods
NSE Banking
NSE Insurance
NSE Industrial
NSE Oil and Gas
NSE Pension
NSE Lotus Islamic Indices.
Orojimi said the indices, which were developed using the market capitalisation methodology, were rebalanced on a bi-annual basis, on the first business day in January and in July.

He said under the consumer goods index, Northern Nigeria Flour Mills had been granted entry into the indices, while Seven Up was on the exiting side.

Orojimi added that Equity Assurance and Mutual Benefit Assurance was considered for entry into the NSE insurance index, while Regency Alliance and Universal Insurance would exit the index.

He said: “Oando is exiting on the NSE Oil and Gas indices, making way for Eterna Oil to enter into the index.”

For the NSE Pension index, Honeywell flourmills and International Breweries would be given access to the index, while Oando and Seven-Up are leaving the index,” he said.

https://nairametrics.com/oando-missing-as-nse-reviews-composition-of-market-indices/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Guys help, I sold my Dangote sugar units after they declared 60k dividend for 2016,now im still waiting for the dividend warrant to arrive,it was never under edividend.....though its small money compared to my profit, men I no wan leave my chops for anybody o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mznaic: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Morning and happy new year guys, please I want to know how I can invest in these stocks and the minimum investment i can make.
I will so much appreciate an answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:44am On Jan 03, 2018
fxuser:

Very decent yr end.

Fcmb
- massive breakout to close the year
- daily , weekly and monthly all breaking out in some unexpected price action above 1.40 levels
- weekly RSI also breaking into oversold levels is good, not happened in 12 years

Diamond
- similar with above
- 20dma crossing 50dma on d weekly for the first time since 2014
- both showing d end of a very long down trend
- interesting times ahead

Transcorp
- massive monthly volume spike above mth average
- over a billion traded in Dec
- SP still finding support above 1.40
- u know vol precedes price action
- watch for break above 1.50 in days or weeks to come
- all 3 hv weekly macd above zero wtgood possibilities ahead

Updated / Continuation
fcmb / diamond
- breaking out further on vol
- higher opening on d daily /weekly/monthly with RSI in explosive zone
- hold if u have
- fcmb next line of resistance is N1.90

Transcorp
- still soaking up d vols wt a high higher opening & closing
- still needs to break 1.50 on volume , needs better FOMO to test prev highs
- if ur considering , stop loss at 1.40 support level

Fidelity / Afriprud
- d conductor left before passengers cud sit lollz
- next leg started !

Ucap
- breaking away from support levels, SP to test ATH in coming days or weeks

#BuyTheRumourSellTheNews

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:26am On Jan 03, 2018
fxuser:

Updated / Continuation
fcmb / diamond
- hold if u have

Transcorp

Fidelity / Afriprud
- next leg started !

Ucap

#BuyTheRumourSellTheNews

Happy new year smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 3:51am On Jan 03, 2018
fxuser:

Updated / Continuation
fcmb / diamond
- hold if u have

Transcorp

Fidelity / Afriprud
- next leg started !

Ucap

#BuyTheRumourSellTheNews

Please @ Fxuser and Bullbear what is the chart saying about Lafarge/Wapco .
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2018
currentprice:
^^
@ Toluway can you see Afripud now grin

in this business once you have done your DD, let patient follow

grin grin grin
My friend, why you get memory like this ! ?

But, wait a minute, you know that the only thing Afriprud has, is high dividend percentage. It's a special stock. I am still there o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:16am On Jan 03, 2018
tritritri:
@currentprice My oga Any undervalue stock to do DD on ..or only on DF ?
Fidelity Bank is better than Danflour right now!
2018 has commenced!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2018
currentprice:

brov, i am currently carefully doing my DD. i am 100% liquid at the moment. though i have DF but my single penny no day on the stock and i still have x2 of initial capital of the stock.
grin
You ain't got no option than loading Fidelity Bank my friend . The figures are there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amoah03: 4:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello to everyone. Am Michael from Ghana.
I am a distributor for a wonderful product that cures Cancer, hypertension, hepatitis B, stroke, diabetes, asthma, Eye and Ear diseases and so much more.
We need distributors in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
The requirements are minimal. Serious and interested persons can call or WhatsApp me for further details and t discussion. +233 (0) 247-884-997.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2018
amoah03:
[s]Hello to everyone. Am Michael from Ghana.
I am a distributor for a wonderful product that cures Cancer, hypertension, hepatitis B, stroke, diabetes, asthma, Eye and Ear diseases and so much more.
We need distributors in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
The requirements are minimal. Serious and interested persons can call or WhatsApp me for further details and t discussion. +233 (0) 247-884-997[/s].

Oh please gerarara out of here mehn! Carry your market go another section. This is purely stock business...Happy sales.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2018
@coolcash.Which stock caused you to rise very early this morning?
Thinking of buying skye bank,caverton ,livestock this morning.
Just need the smart money not for investment.
my long term investment is in Transcorp.
which of the three attracts you most?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Good morning fellas,

DS and Diamond still on my radar....Too sweet to ignore...Hoping the two will retrace a little today so that I can enter load more... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2018
fxuser:

Updated / Continuation fcmb / diamond - breaking out further on vol - higher opening on d daily /weekly/monthly with RSI in explosive zone - hold if u have - fcmb next line of resistance is N1.90
Transcorp - still soaking up d vols wt a high higher opening & closing - still needs to break 1.50 on volume , needs better FOMO to test prev highs - if ur considering , stop loss at 1.40 support level

Fidelity / Afriprud - d conductor left before passengers cud sit lollz - next leg started !
Ucap - breaking away from support levels, SP to test ATH in coming days or weeks

#BuyTheRumourSellTheNews
Is there anyone with all these listed stocks here? You must contest for a governorship post in your state in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:
@coolcash.Which stock caused you to rise very early this morning?
Thinking of buying skye bank,caverton ,livestock this morning.
Just need the smart money not for investment.
my long term investment is in Transcorp.
which of the three attracts you most?

@loco, Wetin fit wake man up early in the morning like this if not Money... grin Bros, we are making money this year. By the way, those stocks you mentioned is like looking for the living among the dead o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2018
No
Toluway:

Fidelity Bank is better than Danflour right now!
2018 has commenced!

I will remind you of this quote in coming weeks. The good thing is that the class of investors buying DF now are those who won't sell even with a N3 climb.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talktofemi, handsomebolanle and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.