Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034375 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Kingchuks:

This is actually a wrong perception. What should be important is your investment and returns not the number of unit of shares you own. He may have invested N100k and made N140k when he sold at N7.
He is reinvesting the N140k in FBN with the hope of higher return which is most likely.

You could be wrong. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The numbers are resting
Speculators don take over grin

Numbers go still take over when results and dividend show grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
stokfrick:

Numbers go still take over when results and dividend show grin

I like the relay race then grin bring it on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
leo1234:

Remember what Agba said. That guy does not have any investment on the NSE. He is just here to distract people from making money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The numbers are resting
Speculators don take over grin

That's when people like me welcome them while collecting their speculation arsenal. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2018
GTay:
I may not be an expert...but one thing I have learned from NSE trading is: If a stock you desire is persistently on Full Bid, quickly locate it's junior brother and hop on the bus quickly! I applied this principle yesterday and despite missing my desired bus, I have no regrets
grin grin grin

Apply DD always | Not a recommendation or reference to any stock

I missed fcmb and diamond.
I caught their brother skye bank this morning at 0.53 before the volume spike.
You are right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2018
My people!

I can see the Lord has welcomed us into this new year with laughter. grin

Pls y'all should meditate on Psalm 126. I recite it every morning too.

Hallelujah somebody grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
bigjay01:

That's when people like me welcome them whole collecting their speculation arsenal. grin

They will rule the market this year. In their presence there is fullness of joy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Viewing this topic: sellydion ,
kenmaro (m ), Toluway , kolaish
( m), Zhirinovsky ,
Manonamission , Teeonly,
stokfrick , Alarib (m), locodemy (m ),
Princkez, Agbalowomeri , GTay
(m ), Kingchuks( m), OakPearl
( m), taybabs, PharmAlfred,
BMZK, Coolcash1 , bommaster ,
rationalmind (m ),
DeRuggedProf , bigjay01 ( m) and 12 guest(s)

In bullish market sessions the number of viewers on this thread becomes bullish too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

I missed fcmb and diamond.
I caught their brother skye bank this morning at 0.53 before the volume spike.
You are right.

You may be wrong Loco. During a bull, people get into some stocks and remain stuck for a long time. Entry is much more easier than exit. Once the bears surface other liquid stocks offer an exit(with or without an haircut). Illiquid and non-performing stocks won't offer you one until the next MAJOR bull. The guys selling to you have been stuck in Skye for a very long time or prolly from the last MAJOR bull.

Summary: Don't get carried away. Keep your mouse on the SELL tab. Skye and Diamond/FCMB are not brothers for now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2018
if UBA is selling above ACCESS. it is the time to re-load the ACCESS
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2018
tritritri:

@Peter personally i want to know why is ur heart full of bad news . enjoy the bull and be happy for those In it . STOP THIS ACT . You cant make any money with this ur mentality .

I wonder if u read this thread at all..

NSE is a SHE-DEVIL and without a negative mindset you WON'T be able to make a dime from HER.

Always make sure your long spoon is available..

TRUTH is mostly bitter but sets one FREE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
... And the cycle repeats

- for the discerning mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Deadlytruth:
Viewing this topic: sellydion ,
kenmaro (m ), Toluway , kolaish
( m), Zhirinovsky ,
Manonamission , Teeonly,
stokfrick , Alarib (m), locodemy (m ),
Princkez, Agbalowomeri , GTay
(m ), Kingchuks( m), OakPearl
( m), taybabs, PharmAlfred,
BMZK, Coolcash1 , bommaster ,
rationalmind (m ),
DeRuggedProf , bigjay01 ( m) and 12 guest(s)

In bullish market sessions the number of viewers on this thread becomes bullish too.

Very gender insensitive�!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:

You may be wrong Loco. During a bull, people get into some stocks and remain stuck for a long time. Entry is much more easier than exit. Once the bears surface other liquid stocks offer an exit(with or without an haircut). Illiquid and non-performing stocks won't offer you one until the next MAJOR bull. The guys selling to you have been stuck in Skye for a very long time or prolly from the last MAJOR bull.

Summary: Don't get carried away. Keep your mouse on the SELL tab. Skye and Diamond/FCMB are not brothers for now.

Oga.Do you think I am far from the mouse?
I am only repeating the risky game i played last year and got fresh meat.
My eyes is on fcmb,fidelity and diamond full bids.
once their are willing sellers for them(no more full bid)I will click the sell button on the skye.
Thank you for the alert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
currentprice:
if UBA is selling above ACCESS. it is the time to re-load the ACCESS
grin

This guy is reading directly from my brain..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

NSE is a SHE-DEVIL and without a negative mindset you WON'T be able to make a dime from HER.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I no see value in you again.
If you are a stock,you will not sell for more than 50kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

I understand , Can i ask u a question... What have you gain from this forum ? Tell me something U gain and u put to use ? You need to really Humble yourself and ask for advice before you AIR your opinion. I berg you in the name of GOD . Start taken this forum serious. u will be great in less than a YEAR.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
As long as GTB remains comatose I do not see anything from UBA and Access until they bring out dividend news
Others are still repricing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

It is now 1kobo o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2018
^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

grin grin grin grin grin

PeteR is one of the good guys on this thread. Not without fault but always keep you in check.

He that is without sin should throw the first stone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2018
sellydion:

grin grin grin grin grin

PeteR is one of the good guys on this thread. Not without fault but always keep you in check.

Guy at did juncture, I must say that if all you need to keep you in check is peter and not your trading strategy, then u need a reappraisal cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Is diamond bank afraid of going to 2.00. Why the shake when fcmb has over 12m bids.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
sellydion:

grin grin grin grin grin

I want him to make money...I wish i know him personally i would make sure i help him understand this forum better and start making money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

Sure?

I have TREMENDOUS respect for 'PETERICHY INDICATOR', (I have included him among the indicators I monitor).
The indicator has a 99% success ratio.
It has kept me away from conflicting market signals on several occasions.
The best aspect of it is that it sends alerts at perfect intervals and is self re-configuring..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You are just realising.

Except if you are a cheetah that will just bounce out and laugh at the animal because you can't beat its speed.

Most predators that are not cheetahs, stalk, wait and wait and time. This is PATIENCE!!!!

You get a large kill by doing that.

Cheetah in this analogy are those big money guys that require 50kobo rise in price and they are making hundreds of millions.

But we wey be hyenas, my dear, we no get such speed. So we can stalk, wait, wait, wait and then we pounce. We are patient just like the bingo dog that follows "onye afo ukwu"!!!

grin

This statement has totally changed my perspective!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
leo1234:

Remember what Agba said. That guy does not have any investment on the NSE. He is just here to distract people from making money.
I'm beginning to think so too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:
Is diamond bank afraid of going to 2.00. Why the shake when fcmb has over 12m bids.
oooooh! liquidity is now created on the both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Megapower and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.