Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034049 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Chiemenike:
Good morning all. I have been following the posts on this thread for sometime now, and I may have to say that you all are doing a great job.

But, please I need you all professional advice. While working, I was able to acquire some stocks which I never sell but relies on dividends, but I am out of job at the moment, Please will it be professionally wise if I should sell the stocks and use the money to engage in buying and selling of shares for a short term. I really need to be making money to train my children.
Please your input are needed.
if I may say this.it will be quite difficult to rely solely on stock trading,because shares don't appreciate daily,you need time.the family can't wait.so if you can get another job to compliment your stock trading it will save you a lot of headache

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Chiemenike:
Good morning all. I have been following the posts on this thread for sometime now, and I may have to say that you all are doing a great job.

But, please I need you all professional advice. While working, I was able to acquire some stocks which I never sell but relies on dividends, but I am out of job at the moment, Please will it be professionally wise if I should sell the stocks and use the money to engage in buying and selling of shares for a short term. I really need to be making money to train my children.
Please your input are needed.

Chiemenike:
@ Rabbi, I don't get upto 5m dividend. I get quite number of GTB, Zenith,FBN etc. I have a family of 4.

I reside in p h .

I won't advise you go into share trading. Its too risky for your condition. I don't want your BP to rise (frankly speaking). Also, I don't know your level of knowledge in stock business because its purely knowledge-driven. Therefore, I will suggest you sell substantial part of your portfolio and look for other business with minimal risk you can venture into. Agriculture comes to mind here. Or go into consultancy in your field. But for you to do stock alone for daily living, its unhealthy for you.

You will succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
DeRRuggeddProf
You must declare for boys o with your 50% portfolio grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2018
fcmb,diamond and fidelity on full bid again today. I will not forgive myself for selling fcmb if Transcorp disappoint me. Transcorp,how long will you wait to pick the last passengers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:
fcmb,diamond and fidelity on full bid again today.
I will not forgive myself for selling fcmb if Transcorp disappoint me.
Transcorp,how long will you wait to pick the last passengers?

We never see the 80million share crossdeal man today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

Now on full bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
@locodemy, are you the one that went to trouble skye water?,... grin Its like the dead bone wants to rise again o... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
What a start to 2018!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

Manage to get some units of diamond @N1.70... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

ooooooh! Transcorp in artificial full bid.
I need it at 10% full bid ooooooo!
Or big volume.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:
What a start to 2018!

I hope you have sharpened your cutlass?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You got out at N7 and now entering at N9.

Clap for yourself.

This is actually a wrong perception. What should be important is your investment and returns not the number of unit of shares you own. He may have invested N100k and made N140k when he sold at N7.
He is reinvesting the N140k in FBN with the hope of higher return which is most likely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
A bullish January is a bullish year......... words on the marble grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Coolcash1:

I hope you have sharpened your cutlass?

In the words of @megainvest, just watching my money grow like grass cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:
What a start to 2018!

Flying start indeed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
By next week some people body will come down.

After the Raggea comes the blues...

*ThE OcToPuS*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:
What a start to 2018!

Oga 1.50 diamond I see your hand o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga 1.50 diamond I see your hand o

Gerrahia mehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:

In the words of @megainvest, just watching my money grow like grass cool

Correct guy...O ya chop knocku.... grin

Meanwhile, in other news, locodemy see your transcorp.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Coolcash1:
@locodemy, are you the one that went to trouble skye water?,... grin Its like the dead bone wants to rise again o... grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Na wa for you o peteru...You were the one that was shouting 2018 is new dawn. 2018 is going to be green. Now you saying another thing. Honestly, i don't understand you at all. FYI, nothing to fear. The bulls will have more time in the market this year than the bears...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

wetin be your own self?
you told is to fasten our seat belts to welcome 2018 which will be bullish.
Now we are witnessing the bull as you supposed,what kind of person are you self?
No be me do you for WAPCO ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
Big volume guy has raised his price to N1.55

#Transcorp

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
locodemy:

wetin be your own self?
Now we are witnessing the bull as you supposed,what kind of person are you self?

Walahi na una curse Oga denial Peteru
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AVECDEO: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You got out at N7 and now entering at N9.
Clap for yourself.
It's a new trading year sir.

I want to believe the YTD is starting afresh....
N9 is the list traded price this year.... not bad taking of now... now.
I stand to be corrected sir.
much love to this platform.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
DeRRuggeddProf
You must declare for boys o with your 50% portfolio grin

grin grin grin

To God be the Glory..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Manonamission:
Big volume guy has raised his price to N1.55

#Transcorp

Over 90m units bought at 1.55.
This is not a joke o.
I am sitting veeeeeery tight.
pooooo and vomit dey here o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Coolcash1:

Correct guy...O ya chop knocku.... grin
Meanwhile, in other news, locodemy see your transcorp.... grin
God have mercy unto me .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
I may not be an expert...but one thing I have learned from NSE trading is: If a stock you desire is persistently on Full Bid, quickly locate it's junior brother and hop on the bus quickly! I applied this principle yesterday and despite missing my desired bus, I have no regrets
grin grin grin

Apply DD always | Not a recommendation or reference to any stock

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
The numbers are resting
Speculators don take over grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Coolcash1:

Na wa for you o peteru...You were the one that was shouting 2018 is new dawn. 2018 is going to be green. Now you saying another thing. Honestly, i don't understand you at all. FYI, nothing to fear. The bulls will have more time in the market this year than the bears...

locodemy:

wetin be your own self?

Remember what Agba said. That guy does not have any investment on the NSE. He is just here to distract people from making money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

@Peter personally i want to know why is ur heart full of bad news . enjoy the bull and be happy for those In it . STOP THIS ACT . You cant make any money with this ur mentality .

I wonder if u read this thread at all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.