Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966640 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

as far back as when Q3 of this company released. i posted it fair valued hope someone remember grin

it look impossible then but it getting clearer now

i have thank Alhaji in SMN way abi in Nempa way
grin

You have changed tone again. Remember you said this stock has gotten to its fair value and cannot do 100% again. Let me look for that post cos I quoted it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
bell ringing...

make u na go rest bone

Oga still waiting for ucap fair price base on q3 result....Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Manonamission:

Please exercise cautious optimism in the stock market. Your post is misleading. We both know stocks don't move in a straight line. There will certainly be bumps on the way.

Very easy to get too excited but we should caution ourselves so we won't mislead those new in the game.

Bros. Did you check the post you quoted? Did you read it well? I really don't think so cos if you did, you will see what I said has already happened. Tomorrow's opening price will be N17. Bye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by selade(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Missed out on DF. Guess it's too late to get in and should wait for a pullback...Views?

Also, for stocks I bought at low prices, I'm finding it very difficult to buy more. For instance, avg cost of my DangSugar is ~7 and UBA ~3.5. So loading more at current prices will bring avg prices in my portfolio upwards. Anyone else having the same mindset. Appreciate your views. Also to note my portfolio is planned to be held longterm.

sellydion:
DF on steroid again ! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
bell ringing...

make u na go rest bone

We MUST allow our patience to be cast in the mould of a sniper.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
who are those pple abusing zenith few week ago
grin

Phew! Finally this snail has reached N30 mark. After we don make better money from other stock...But hey, don't celebrate too much because it can be on full offer tomorrow...very erratic stock... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
stokfrick:
Fidelity might get to 4.5 when result show based on fundamentals cool

Don't be surprised if it doesn't gain 15% after result show (not saying it may not get to 4.5) but this is NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
selade:
Missed out on DF. Guess it's too late to get in and should wait for a pullback...Views?

Also, for stocks I bought at low prices, I'm finding it very difficult to buy more. For instance, avg cost of my DangSugar is ~7 and UBA ~3.5. So loading more at current prices will bring avg prices in my portfolio upwards. Anyone else having the same mindset. Appreciate your views. Also to note my portfolio is planned to be held longterm.

I don't know of UBA but the bolded will soon take off like his brother DF.... grin

DD advised.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
selade:

Hope you are 18+.
Have you stopped buying beef coz your dad used to get a pound @ N70?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cadillac15:

You have changed tone again. Remember you said this stock has gotten to its fair value and cannot do 100% again. Let me look for that post cos I quoted it.

you mis quote

i said with 12 price to make 100% it 24, so there are many other stock that can match that 100%. that i don't expect DF at 12 to solo move like it has being doing before.

hope you saw my post when i valued the stock at N25 but will not solo reach there when it reach N12
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
mendes911:

If Access Bank were to be a human being, I would have hired thugs to beat the living day light out of the being.

NONSENSE.

All my stocks have delivered, most of them sold already except Access Bank. Still waiting for that guy that keeps offloading to finish.

Abi Oga Peter bought Access Bank Shares and failed to inform the house?
Finally the ACCESS but got full. You never know how close to success you might be at the point of throwing in the towel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Finally the ACCESS but got full. You never know how close to success you might be at the point of throwing in the towel.

Access got on full bid? Warri or Sapele Weed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Don't be surprised if it doesn't gain 15% after result show (not saying it may not get to 4.5) but this is NSE

The front gate will become a needle's eye..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

you mis quote

i said with 12 price to make 100% it 24, so there are many other stock that can match that 100%. that i don't expect DF at 12 to solo move like it has being doing before.

hope you saw my post when i valued the stock at N25 but will not solo reach there when it reach N12
grin

Una still dey here when my portfolio dey near 100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
mendes911:

Access got on full bid? Warri or Sapele Weed?

Do the expressions "bus got full" and "on full bid" look alike in meaning to you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Expecting not less than 15 equities to break the 52wks high level today .... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cadillac15:

let me help u below

currentprice:

over value ke, they are still undervalue o grin, not my style of new year sha, but i considered mkt as a whole e.g DF is @ 12 to do 100% now it need to move to 24 plus. okay is it the best now? no, is there other stock that can compete with the the 100%? yes, then consider other factors and pick the best.

you can not compare the situation to when DF was 7 can it do 24? yes, is there any other stock that can compete with this % return? very rare ok it a buy stock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by selade(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good challenge. Perhaps just psychological thoughts and just concerned about current entry prices

DeRuggedProf:

Hope you are 18+.

DeRuggedProf:

Hope you are 18+.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Do the expressions "bus got full" and "on full bid" look alike in meaning to you?

"Finally the Access but got full" is meaningless.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
99% stocks are marching forward.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
what's you target price for this shorterm?
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

you mis quote

grin
@Cadillac

My friends why now? See we all speculate. It is only Mr market that is right. While we appreciate ourselves, all comments goes north or south.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Same thing should apply to other stocks enjoying d recent rally. After results, price movement of stocks will depend largely on dividend yield. And fidelity will surely give a better dividend yield. Well it all depends on their share price then grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

my oga above have no DF and is nearly 100%

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
No matter how Access Bank wants to misbehave, I am not selling till N15+... This one must return 100%. I cannot come and go like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

let me help u below

Not this. Just hold on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
mendes911:

"Finally the Access but got full" is meaningless.....

If "Finally the access bus got full" is meaningless to you, it definitely is not to others as that is a common idiomatic expression in the parlance of this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

The front gate will become a needle's eye..... grin

Worse may happen to diamond and fcmb cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
lancee:

Good and quality stocks and wait for the results ..re-entry wahala too much na just donations to brokers [fbnh , danflour etc experience]
Fundamentally sound stocks with good entry price will give rest of mind

Never a truer word said! Sold 40% of DF at 7.17 (bought 5.25) thinking I was taking profit. I still dey knack my head for wall now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Deadlytruth:

If "Finally the access bus got full" is meaningless to you, it definitely is not to others as that is a common idiomatic expression in the parlance of this thread.

S and T.... You still don't get it and may never.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
stokfrick:

That's why am scared of Diamond, FCMB and Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
stokfrick:

SURE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.