Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11013572 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

I hope in the bold highlight, u are not trying to imply that i had a different moniker which I've now changed to onegentleguy.
That was funny my dear but pls note that I can never do a thing like that. ...honestly its not in my kind of person.
Onegentleguy was, has and will always be my moniker here.
Btw have u seen that our ACCESS is also about to make its run. ...I think a 50% uptick in price is feasible in the short term.
...Indeed in a stock market, PATIENCE pays.

on SMN, i may be wrong sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
bigjay01:

Reminds me of 2007/8 when a DY of 5-8% was generally satisfactory

We have not reached that stage. In 2007/8, a PE of 20 was very cheap DY was about 2-3%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

I hope in the bold highlight, u are not trying to imply that i had a different moniker which I've now changed to onegentleguy.
That was funny my dear but pls note that I can never do a thing like that. ...honestly its not in my kind of person.
Btw have u seen that our ACCESS is also about to make its run. ...I think a 50% uptick in price is feasible in the short term.

i have sold half of my holding here and the money already gave me more than 10% increase on the one i switch to

no time to waste time for this month

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

on SMN, i may be wrong sha grin

yes u are wrong my dear. ...For even on SMN, I was also onegentleguy, but as a cradle, I was mainly a sideline observer.
...Btw what says u on our ACCESS. ...I hope u are still there? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

i have sold half of my holding here and the money already gave me more than 10% increase on the one i switch to

no time to waste time for this month

grin

Ok. ...just read this now. ...Good to know ur still here. ...For the ACCESS hour has arrived !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=DOLLARTEX post=64042215][/quote]i just got a missed call frm one dangote.if it is how i addressed you,pls on behalf of mendes,i appologise.but there is a catch~provided you are the real dangote oo.men,i was scared to even pick the call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na wah oo. How many pages I go read??

Funke....Funke.....Omo yi ma fe pa mi.... grin grin

(A leaf from Oga Agba)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
bigjay01:

Reminds me of 2007/8 when a DY of 5-8% was generally satisfactory

It is about happening again.

Bloomberg is reporting that the world is bullish. All stocks are bullish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

yes u are wrong my dear. ...For even on SMN, I was also onegentleguy, but as a cradle, I was mainly a sideline observer.
...Btw what says u on our ACCESS. ...I hope u are still there? cheesy grin

yes i day there gidigba boss, just reduce my unit when i study the access movement of 2013. also 2016 eps was 2.50 when the share was trading around N8. so far we have 1.95 Q3 and we might end the year with eps closer than last year.

though this is not a big deal because all stock will most likly reach their very high before the release started coming out by March so access is included grin

fair price "guide" still remain intact

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
For sure when the suspension is lifted, it can easily double in price!
Any info on when the audit will be concluded?

When??

According to DeRuggedProf, workdone is zero even when an atomic force doesn't cause a displacement.

But when lifted sha, this may spring out into orbit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
who ban oga oracle

moderator pls release my RabbiDoracle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Access and UBA seem to calling the last passengers. Any time soon, the upward movement will commence. Look First bank catching up with them. It tells me they will take off too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ekpoma25:
Expecting not less than 15 equities to break the 52wks high level today .... grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
This report might interest some of us interested in investing in Breweries sector

http://businessdayonline.com/reports/Nigerian%20Brewery%20Industry%20Snapshot.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stocks: Market capitalisation sets new record at N14.18tr
by Dailytrust News Service

The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) market capitalisation yesterday hit a new record of N14.18 trillion at the end of the trading day. Equities market closed on a positive note as investors gained N330 billion from N37 stocks that recorded gains. This is the first time the market reaches this level. The closest to this was in July 2014 when the market hit N14.11 trillion. The All Share Index (ASI) appreciated by +2.38% to close at 39,849.65 basis points as against +0.64% appreciation recorded previously. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stands at +4.20%. Market breath closed positive as Conoil led 37 Gainers as against 9 Losers topped by Vitafoam at the end of today’s session- an Unimproved performance when compared with previous outlook. Market turnover closes negative as volume moved down by -19.75% as against -8.70% downtick recorded in the previous session. Transcorp, NB and Diamondbank were the most active to boost market turnover. NB and NESTLE topped market value list. Japauloil leads the list of active stocks that recorded impressive volume spike at the end of today’s session. A summary of the trading activities showed that a total of 604 million shares valued at N16.1billion exchanged hands in 5,769 deals. Similarly, In line with post-’listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, Zenith Bank Plc the exchange of its scheduled commencement of the closed period for trading in the bank’s shares on January 8, 2018, in respect of the Audited Accounts and Financial Statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2017. Kasimu Garba Kurfi Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer APT Securities and Fund Ltd said this type of sudden jump of the market is usually trigger by some major stocks in the market such as Dangote Cement which is controlling about 30 percent of the market. So the more it gain the more the other stocks gains too. He said with is this type of development there is possibility that the market is up for the best this year. On the capitalisation, Kurfi said its was up as a result of the increase in the index, according to him, factors such as introduction of new stocks like that of MTN that is likely to be listed at the market this year will also push the market capitalisation up. Adio A. Alex, National Chairman, Dynamic Shareholders Association, said it will take some times to understand the reasons behind such sudden jump, so it’s not advisable to jump into conclusion and send wrong signals to investors. “I believes its normal, but let’s wait first and see.” Looking at the trend since last year, the investors sentiment is still positive and but when the market activities fully resumes in the next two weeks we will understand what is really going on.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Manonamission:
A buyer is willing to purchase your Diamond shares for N1.50 if you want out. Over 80m units sold at an average of N1.50 between yesterday and today. His mandate is clear BUY with a limit at N1.50
So people like this dey this here ? Smh the 2 of una try oo.. they saw the list picked stocks that'll make 231% and 254% this year then came here, started looking for people that'll sell. Na una be Vetiva research abi ? Wehdon.. they knew Nigerians buy stocks based on projections.. no research no Chart analysis, just say this stock go move then fold hands watch as people go dey buy. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
I dey fear o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
samzepaparazi:
what if this diamond 1.50 guy(s) is buying based on insider information? just thinking
probably knows something others dont know yet
you are right jare.. they knew.. awon vetiva

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

What we actually buy is not stocks.
We buy and sell patience.

Many are learning the hard way unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=OakPearl post=64046467]

What we actually buy is not stocks.
We buy and sell patience.

Hmm. Am a victim here. Got tired of waiting for first bank. Sold on Monday the stuff started moving.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
I pity for those that they'll use to cash out because these 2 guys are fully loaded in diamond. Whilst you are entering because you heard 4:73 naira they'll use to cash out before it even gets to that amount
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
By my recent experience and adopted trajectory, when I see a stock trending, I enter any time I find money, Because, I can never decipher when the trend will stop. On the other hand, I don't subscribe to a stock when it retraces, because I can never say whether the retracement has stopped, or when it's going to stop.
Love God, love humans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
OakPearl:

What we actually buy is not stocks. We buy and sell patience.
wits grin
OakPearl:

What we actually buy is not stocks. We buy and sell patience.
wits
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jaiz has returned 30% and still counting ... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
MSCI ADDITION FOR 8TH JANUARY 2018

Below is the MSCI addition for the 1st working day (for the generality of people) of the new year.

There seems to be no significant change. As per recent trend the fund is now crazy about Seplat.

The fun will start when the funds start buying something new, may still continue to buy the banks, Cement Sector of a food and beverage company. The gun Powder is fully loaded.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
70 dollars per barrel of crude at the doorstep. All share index ain't seen anything yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Getting tired with Dangote sugar...even nascon is catching up...will not be tempted to sell now, as it may move soon....fingers crossed...time to position in seplat and Dangote cement...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

na 9free waiting to buy dangote sugar at N3

anyway God later butter his bread with FBNH

cc 9free

grin
Dangote Sugar pain me well well. Even the tesere Dangote flour I had, I dash am to someone @9.75.
Na only FBNH dey give me small hope now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
@loco, with ur financial level, you'll go far in stock trading, only if you'll stop drinking embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
veecovee:
@loco, with ur financial level, you'll go far in stock trading, only if you'll stop drinking embarassed
Chai... I doubt if Loco has any drinking problem.His only problem is impatience. He sells too early. Imagine selling FCMB and warching it move immediately thereafter. Same thing with his threat to sell his transcorp. He can identify stocks but is not patient to grow with them. I bought some units of the same oando the day before yesterday. Its a gamble for me. With the way oil prices are going, I see promise in the stock. The only thing holding it is the suspension. The gamble is that if the suspension is lifted the stock will move if not, the money might remain stall or even vanish. If the suspension is lifted with minimal punishment it would be difficult for those outside to join.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.