Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10951100 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
locodemy:
Chai some say i funny,some say i buy vulture meat,others dey look at me like say i shit for pant.
one thing i know be say,big big ogas don set big money apart to push this one after suspension.
Msci also added more units before the year end(my consolation after my DD)

My only worry now is when will the TS end........

in tritri voice that devil has finally....
vvv
vv
v

tritritri:

Na so dat same devil push me sale UBA go buy OANDO ...look at the end now ? ...d same devil left me and is coming to u..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
tritritri:

I concur.But it doesn't work like this everytime

it stops working when you don't know what you are buying (aka follow-follow)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

you want pull PETER out this afternoon let me join u grin

anyway this guy learn a great lesson on DF and Diamond even Transcorp this year.

bought all these stock at good price but sold too early before stock start moving

currently on WAPCO and the stock keep testing his patient within his entry levels.

oga peter we are making mega money this year

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
locodemy:
You know what,I decided to buy oando today as i no see another stock to buy.Everything is high already except oando.

E be like say i don buy dog meat.my people what did i buy?

Chairman, Itchy Fingers Association of NSEMPA. 3 gbosas for you cheesy

You no fit comot eye from your cash make you go toast bread as fxuser advised?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
^^
when loco kept silence during the trading period, i suspect something is wrong. my initial thought was may be he was silently moping those illiquid stock he posted yesterday. no knowing he can be push by the .....

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
For sure when the suspension is lifted, it can easily double in price!
Any info on when the audit will be concluded?
locodemy:
Chai some say i funny,some say i buy vulture meat,others dey look at me like say i shit for pant.
one thing i know be say,big big ogas don set big money apart to push this one after suspension.
Msci also added more units before the year end(my consolation after my DD)

My only worry now is when will the TS end........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
locodemy:
You know what,I decided to buy oando today as i no see another stock to buy.Everything is high already except oando.

Wish you good luck. But I will rather buy presco/okomu which I know that investors are still coming to look for when their time comes (early February) because they both have good nos supporting their prices. My problem with Oando is that there is no time lag for the lifting of their TS. Peradventure, (God forbids) the bull disappears or crude oil depreciate before the lifting of the TS, then I do not see any reasonable capital appreciation for the stock. (Oando to me looks like the proverbial 'kolo' that we used to save coins when we were growing up; no price appreciation, the amount you put in is the same amount you will see even after years)

I do hope I am proved wrong by the market because of our members currently in Oando.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
oga loco don't take my post too serious o , me and and u know that if there is no suspension O and O must have reach N10 by now. what is pusing diamond?

but the problem is with suspension that have no date of lifting anything can happen along the line.... "good or bad"

assuming the suspension is lift during next bear. do you think o and o can have solo move? anyway oil is going up sha
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
when loco kept silence thru during the trading period, i suspect something is wrong. my initial though was may be he was silently moping those illiquid stock he posted yesterday. no knowing he can be push by the .....

grin

I love locodemy style.But he does the right thin at the wrong time . but with patience he will go higher places.

he is far better than me and others...and i'm far better dan peterichy . grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
mendes911:

Take consolation knowing that Peter bought at N4.00 and Sold at N3.80.
loool, now this got me. oga Peter haff suffered

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
tritritri:

I love locodemy style.But he does the right thin at the wrong time . but with patience he will go higher places.

he is far better than me and others...and i'm far better dan peterichy . grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
kolaish:
Wish you good luck. But I will rather buy presco/okomu which I know that investors are still coming to look for when their time comes (early February) because they both have good nos supporting their prices. My problem with Oando is that there is no time lag for the lifting of their TS. Peradventure, (God forbids) the bull disappears or crude oil depreciate before the lifting of the TS, then I do not see any reasonable capital appreciation for the stock. (Oando to me looks like the proverbial 'kolo' that we used to save coins when we were growing up; no price appreciation, the amount you put in is the same amount you will see even after years)

I do hope I am proved wrong by the market because of our members currently in Oando.

Time answers ALL questions...... grin
Hope is a puzzle thrown at the future... grin
I have seen several dogs, NOT 100%, that got stuck after invading their partners.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
i think loco strategy of buying oando in his mind is if it take longer to lift the suspension he will sell immediately afterall bid are lining up everyday . the only thing to lose is tasere commission grin

anyway by that time you will see oando 30m offer back on stage
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
make reconstruction new just happen after suspension grin you will understand Wale better
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
tritritri:

When buying, ASK yourself who you think you are buying from and why you think they are selling.
If the answer is not complex and too simple, avoid the deal for the moment.
Research thoroughly,if you are satisfied with the answer, then press that button.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:
i think loco strategy of buying oando in his mind is if it take longer to lift the suspension he will sell immediately afterall bid are lining up everyday . the only thing to lose is tasere commission grin

anyway by that time you will see oando 30m offer back on stage
grin grin

BULLS NEVER reward in ARREARS..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
stocks with new 52 week highs
dangote flour #16.17k
Fcmb #2.17k
wapic #0.58k
diamond bank #2.11k
Honeywell #2.78k
nascon #21.28k
fbnh #10.07k
eterna #5.41k
zenith #30.00k
fidson #4.57k
APR #4.62k
sterling bank #1.52k
gtb #44.98k
Uba #11.30k
seplat #660.00k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Deadlytruth post=64039949]

Suggesting Warri or Sapele weed is definitely not indicative of a genuine quest for understanding someone's post. It was outrightly rude and disrespectful.[/quwato who the hell are you,disrespectful my foot.if you want respect you know where to get it not here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
oil is on bull weed at the moment.

chai! on NSE we are making mega cash this year
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
locodemy:

Oga agba.I go buy oando today.what meat did i buy?
Is like entering a spoiled passengers vehicle waiting for machanic to repair, while there are lots of already moving vehicle.
NSE wait for no body. What if the Oando vehicle get repaired when other ones are coming back. Which direction will it follow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oando suspension might be one of the contributing factors toward the current bull.
Because suspection of Garzo the SEC DG, seems to have something to do with Oando, and the current bull started immediately after the DG suspension, and
FG appoints Abdul Zubair to replace Gwarzo as Ag SEC DG ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Suggesting Warri or Sapele weed is definitely not indicative of a genuine quest for understanding someone's post. It was outrightly rude and disrespectful.

Sir mendes and deadly truth pls its ok. ...I apologize to each of u over the wrong of the other. ...pls lets shed our swords.
My dear cadillac, I think @currentprice is right over his post on Dangote Flour back then. ...He only said he thinks DF may not quickly return a 100% gain after making a solo run up in price to N12. ...His argument then was not that DF cannot double in price, but that in the short term he thinks there could be other better bargains. ...I think @currentprice was one of the 1st persons to value DF at N25 based on Q3, and had said as much here.
However that's all in the past now. ...Pls u two should stop all of these e-fight and lets move forward. ...we are all here to serve our benefit with the sole aim of making more.

Btw I can see that DF has virtually taking over 70% of discussions here in the last couple of days. ...well that's normal. ...its doing a good ride, and it shall continue the way up until it takes its rightful place.
The funny thing about this stock is that some persons will continue to be spectators believing its now overpriced and hoping for a strong pull back before they key in while DF continues it ride up. ...Even more funny is that this has always been their thinking and they've probably been waiting since it was N6 ...then N10 ...then N15 ...and they'll probably also keep waiting until it gets to N21 and beyond. ...maybe that's when they will now wish to buy (...chances are they could because the effect of the psychosomatic fear of missing out will more likely set in).
A similar thing happened with Dangote Sugar ...some spectators were waiting and hoping until it rose from N5 to N22.

Well, to the spectators out there, I can only wish u GOODLUCK in ur hopeful quest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

Sir mendes and deadly truth pls its ok. ...I apologize to each of u over the wrong of the other. ...pls lets shed our swords.
My dear cadillac, I think @currentprice is right over his post on Dangote Flour back then. ...He only said he thinks DF may not quickly return a 100% gain after making a solo run up in price to N12. ...His argument then was not that DF cannot double in price, but that in the short term he thinks there could be other better bargains. ...I think @currentprice was one of the 1st persons to value DF at N25 based on Q3, and had said as much here.
However that's all in the past now. ...Pls u two should stop all of these e-fight and lets move forward. ...we are all here to serve our benefit with the sole aim of making more.

Btw I can see that DF has virtually taking over 70% of discussions here in the last couple of days. ...well that's normal. ...its doing a good ride, and it shall continue the way up until it takes its rightful place.
The funny thing about this stock is that some persons will continue to be spectators believing its now overpriced and hoping for a strong pull back before they key in while DF continues it ride up. ...Even more funny is that this has always been their thinking and they've probably been waiting since it was N6 ...then N10 ...then N15 ...and they'll probably also keep waiting until it gets to N21 and beyond. ...maybe that's when they will now wish to buy (...chances are they could because the effect of the psychosomatic fear of missing out will more likely set in).
A similar thing happened with Dangote Sugar ...some spectators were waiting and hoping until it rose from N5 to N22.

Well, to the spectators out there, I can only wish u GOODLUCK in ur hopeful quest.

Thank you oga OYO sorry i don forget say u be onegentleguy now grin

again thank you sir. that was exactly what i meant in reply to tritri post. so i don't know where he saw me posting that DF has reach it fair value.
4 hour later yet to bring out the post.

anyway that is gone sha. no be everybody go like person e-face grin currentprice has move on

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
stokfrick:

Same thing should apply to other stocks enjoying d recent rally. After results, price movement of stocks will depend largely on dividend yield. And fidelity will surely give a better dividend yield. Well it all depends on their share price then grin

Reminds me of 2007/8 when a DY of 5-8% was generally satisfactory
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
u go take me along with you o, as u no allow me follow u make the dough grin
Agbalowomeri:
After this current trade
One last trade in April/May
Close for the year; off to the carribeans
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
dog meat tongue
locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am watching Eternal oil and Gas PLC closely,this is how Dangote Flour started the journey to unknown destination.

If the share price drops tomorrow, I need to buy more units.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
onegentleguy:

na 9free waiting to buy dangote sugar at N3

anyway God later butter his bread with FBNH

cc 9free

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
currentprice:

Thank you oga OYO sorry i don forget say u be onegentleguy now grin

again thank you sir. that was exactly what i meant in reply to tritri post. so i don't know where he saw me posting that DF has reach it fair value.
4 hour later yet to bring out the post.

anyway that is gone sha. currentprice has move on

grin grin grin

I hope in the bold highlight, u are not trying to imply that i had a different moniker which I've now changed to onegentleguy.
That was funny my dear but pls note that I can never do a thing like that. ...honestly its not in my kind of person.
Onegentleguy was, has and will always be my moniker here.
Btw have u seen that our ACCESS is also about to make its run. ...I think a 50% uptick in price is feasible in the short term.
...Indeed in a stock market, PATIENCE pays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.