Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040640 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:
@CP, Fxer, Prof and all the Ogas in the house: Please i need a green light hint. I offloaded my transcorp but can't find a new bus to board. It seems all the doors have been shut down.

Go for Dangote Sugar and thank me later... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:
@CP, Fxer, Prof and all the Ogas in the house: Please i need a green light hint. I offloaded my transcorp but can't find a new bus to board. It seems all the doors have been shut down.

2018 is the GAME. This just the tip of the ICEBERG coz we ain't seen nothing yet.

Transcorp is heading to N7:00k so better reboard if you can.

THANK ME LATER.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
wanaj0:

Report can be 'cooked' you know!

Understand their business, how they make profit, who their competitors are, what they have over their competitors, the board and management, corporate governance etc.

Anyway, make I no talk!

Except for having a detailed understanding of their business model, I will score them a 7 on a scale of 1-10 on the other factors u mentioned sir.
...I'll rate their CG as ok when compared to the relatively mediocre CGs we get to experience in this clime.
For me their channel of profit delivery is also healthy with enough room for much more growth (...pointers are in this direction when u take a cursory look at their Q3 report).
Again caverton may not be bulling in their area of operation, but it makes sense to believe that they are clearly the market leaders in this segment.
Finally, its difficult to have a perfect fit on the board and management of a Nigerian coy, but am inclined to believe that that of caverton is also relatively strong.
In all I believe that what the present CAVERTON as a company represents, is not a true reflection of their share price right now. ...My take is that the price of this coy had had to suffer from the effect of liquidity. ...but even at that, I see only one way, and that's up.
...Luckily, our hot money brothers are now also thinking along the same direction. cheesy grin

...Still much respect sir. I salute u !!

Pls kindly note that this is not an investment advise. ...DD advised as always.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
somebody sent me text yesterday, that samguru you are so quiet in this bullish era and asked why?

I told him bullish period is my harvest time while bearish period is my planting time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Except for having a detailed understanding of their business model, I will score them a 7 on a scale of 1-10 on the other factors u mentioned sir.
...I'll rate their CG as ok when compared to the relatively mediocre CGs we get to experience in this clime.
For me their channel of profit delivery is also healthy with enough room for much more growth (...pointers are in this direction when u take a cursory look at their Q3 report).
Again caverton may not be bulling in their area of operation, but it makes sense to believe that they are clearly the market leaders in this segment.
Finally, its difficult to have a perfect fit on the board and management of a Nigerian coy, but am inclined to believe that that of caverton is also relatively strong.
In all I believe that what the present CAVERTON as a company represents, is not a true reflection of their share price right now. ...My take is that the price of this coy had had to suffer from the effect of liquidity. ...but even at that, I see only one way, and that's up.
...Luckily, our hot money brothers are now also thinking along the same direction. cheesy grin

...Still much respect sir. I salute u !!

Pls kindly note that this is not an investment advise. ...DD advised as always.

Market leader ke Ever heard of Bristows? Do you know how they get their contracts? You think they are competitive?

Anyway, all the BEST.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:
Who shut the door? I still bought dangflour yesterday and today.

The book of proverbs says sow morning, after and evening because you don't know which of your seeds would blossom.

Do you know when the bull will end? Funke! ! Funke! ! Omo yi ko ni pami o! !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:

my advice for you and those of similar questions in mind,, pls keep your money for now don't buy high or force your self to join the one that is down without good fundamental or do fixed deposit with oando.

if atall you must buy look for the one that only do 20% of this bull otherwise keep you cash. plenty opportunity day this year mkt no run

nobody can guarantee what we are seeing now next month

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Toluway:

It is the most under-priced stock at the moment. I wonder what is wrong with it!

No sir ...I disagree. ...A thorough check would surely show u that ACCESS is the most fundamentally sound undervalued banking stock right now !!
...but then again, what do i know. grin grin

DD as always pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

my advice for you and those of similar questions in mind,, pls keep your money for now don't buy high or force your self to join the one that is down without good fundamental or do fixed deposit with oando.

if atall you must buy look for the one that only do 20% of this bull otherwise keep you cash. plenty opportunity day this year mkt no run

grin grin grin

The bull never hit DS. Besides, it is a fundamentally good stock that is currently undervalued.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
@fxuser and BBM, since zenith has broken the N30 resistance level. What is the next resistance?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coolcash1:

The bull never hit DS. Besides, it is a fundamentally good stock that is currently undervalued.....
Not unervalued in my opinion.
Over-Valued! And will continue to be Over-Valued, while the bull continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

No sir ...I disagree. ...A thorough check would surely show u that ACCESS is the most fundamentally sound undervalued banking stock right now !!
...but then again, what do i know. grin grin

DD as always pls.

Well, let's watch and see cheesy afterall I no be Mr market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Gbam !! ...ACCESS and CAVERTON readily comes to mind.
Enough said.

DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:

Buy ACCESS, then monitor charts.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Stocks will pullback on friday
Yess they'll pullback on Friday then continue to ran like Usain Bolt on Monday. NSE is on alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone aka Flakka..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin Forum loaded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coolcash1:

boss, right from Q3 i have valued all my stock. not given price based on the current bull and if you check fair price i post for DS it around N23 even less than DF i post for N25.

so based on Q3 if DF move above the way gtb doing right now. it is Mkt Bull effect and this will be factors into next Audit report

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coolcash1:

DS has already raced so much. ...It's now taking a brief LUNCH, while waiting for his brother DF. ...Before they'll continue the ride home. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yayira:
Yess they'll pullback on Friday then continue to ran like Usain Bolt on Monday. NSE is on alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone aka Flakka..

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Gbam !! ...ACCESS and CAVERTON readily comes to mind.
Enough said.

DD always advised pls.

i agree. Access just move from 10 to less than 12 at the moment
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=currentprice post=64063688]

grin grin grin

My bros Agreed with u But na Grace pple need ...its hard to see pple making money and u just get cash u cannot buy anything ..U still won't give up buying or diving into anything ..Not until when Bear comes eyes go clear

Caution is the word ! Train can still be joined and make some money buy softly softly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
...The forum is fully loaded indeed. Money!Money!!Money!!!

Anyway, it might be rumor...”Those privilege to know more about Uncle T companies state that they made a lot of money last year...particularly mentioned one AFRIPRUDENT,...”

Not a recommendation just a rumor lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=lancee post=64064094][/quote]

It takes a lot of discipline...For instance, I just invested my last cash in Zenith bank when i missed FBNH bus... grin Something was telling me it might get to N40 soon... grin

Not sure o..DD is strongly advised

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
See the crowd....Wetin nah! All of you too like money... grin haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

boss, right from Q3 i have valued all my stock. not given price based on the current bull and if you check fair price i post for DS it around N23 even less than DF i post for N25.

so based on Q3 if DF move above the way gtb doing right now. it is Mkt Bull effect and this will be factors into next Audit report

grin

Again u have spoken well !! ...This is why I told everyone who sought my advise then to buy DF and not DS when DF was lagging far behind DS in price.
...both coys are fundamentally very sound but if both were women, I'll surely choose to marry DF 1st but also hold DS as my 1st close concubine. grin grin
Mr TIME will surely place Dangote Flour where it ought to be !!

DD advised as always pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
NSE circuit breaker will trip off tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
lancee:
My bros Agreed with u But na Grace pple need ...its hard to see pple making money and u just get cash u cannot buy anything ..U still won't give up buying or diving into anything ..Not until when Bear comes eyes go clear

Caution is the word ! Train can still be joined and make some money buy softly softly

nse committee that fixed the starting day of 1k rules for 29 of January did a great job grin they have considered all factors before fixing the date

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What will happen next mth results as bull dey scatter everywhere now ..No one knows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
BMZK:

I appreciate all the recommendations. Thanks for your advice..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
lancee:

What will happen next mth results as bull dey scatter everywhere now ..No one knows

Next month, results will start coming gradually to humble some stocks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drnelson: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

monkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, FreeStuffsNG, eziokwunwoko(m), presiade(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.