Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952855 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:19am On Jan 10, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

It is about happening again.

Bloomberg is reporting that the world is bullish. All stocks are bullish.

Moderator, can you explain why RabbiDoracle was banned?

Waiting for your response or doing the needful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 4:17am On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.

Moderator if there is no justification for this kindly correct. Not the best way to start the forum this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 4:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Mpeace:
Chai... I doubt if Loco has any drinking problem.His only problem is impatience. He sells too early. Imagine selling FCMB and warching it move immediately thereafter. Same thing with his threat to sell his transcorp. He can identify stocks but is not patient to grow with them. I bought some units of the same oando the day before yesterday. Its a gamble for me. With the way oil prices are going, I see promise in the stock. The only thing holding it is the suspension. The gamble is that if the suspension is lifted the stock will move if not, the money might remain stall or even vanish. If the suspension is lifted with minimal punishment it would be difficult for those outside to join.

Anybody buying OandO is nothing but a GAMBLER living in hopeville! Was OandO's last account not qualified??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.
Could be the bot
Cc: Dominique
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2018
valacious:
Getting tired with Dangote sugar...even nascon is catching up...will not be tempted to sell now, as it may move soon....fingers crossed...time to position in seplat and Dangote cement...

Patience!Patience! Patience! That's all you need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2018
#InvestmentTipOfTheDay

ACCESS (NGN10.81) recorded a share price appreciation of 2.39% last week, after which the counter gained a further 1.03% yesterday. We envisage the mounting optimism towards the counter will be sustained in the course of this week.

#Meristem#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Justcul:
Jaiz has returned 30% and still counting ... grin

It is no longer a game of NUMBERS grin grin grin grin Just sheer madness cheesy I am an ACTIVE spectator especially at this time, buying stocks of only pharmaceuticals knowing that victims will need enough BP meds to last till the election season grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.
what did he do undecided his last post wasn't in anyway against the rules na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:

It is no longer a game of NUMBERS grin grin grin grin Just sheer madness cheesy I am an ACTIVE spectator especially at this time, buying stocks of only pharmaceuticals knowing that victims will need enough BP meds to last till the election season grin

Which Pharma are you buying? I feel is the time pharma coys join the madness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
moderator pls free our rabbi o
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20&%20ANALYST%20UPDATES/Implementation-of-New-Par-Value-and-Pricing-Methodology-Rules--Classification-of-Equities-by-Prices/37927
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2018
wanaj0:

Anybody buying OandO is nothing but a GAMBLER living in hopeville! Was OandO's last account not qualified??

So much for your consistency, respect sir !
You said the same thing when O and O was selling at N22, I was one of those arguing with you on SMN then about the viability or otherwise of the company.
Thank God I realized my folly early, cut my losses and moved on.

When some people talk about certain things of which they are more knowledgeable and experienced, you don't argue, you just listen.
Yes, people will still make money in O and O but majority will loose their shirts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20&%20ANALYST%20UPDATES/Implementation-of-New-Par-Value-and-Pricing-Methodology-Rules--Classification-of-Equities-by-Prices/37927

My dear @Prof' What are the implications of this rule? Will cherish your thoughts, pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Good morning to everyone in the house. Please I need your opinion on CCNN, should I sell or still hold. Is their any potential for international breweries, should I sell or hold? I have a tàṣẹ̀rẹ̀ units of international breweries since their IPO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
pluto09:

So much for your consistency, respect sir !
You said the same thing when O and O was selling at N22, I was one of those arguing with you on SMN then about the viability or otherwise of the company.
Thank God I realized my folly early, cut my losses and moved on.

When some people talk about certain things of which they are more knowledgeable and experienced, you don't argue, you just listen.
Yes, people will still make money in O and O but majority will loose their shirts.

My Oga at the top, wetin I know ooo. There are may gamblers and emotional investors. When the bulls are here, everyone is an expert. When the bears surfaces, then you know who is who smiley

OandO sold above N100.00 ooooooo. If this is not a stock exchange but you want to OWN a company, will OandO be considered? Their venture to upstream coupled with total lack of corporate governance will be their undoing! What has happened to all their 'promises'? Where is the refinery they promised? What has happened to all the capital raisings? Where will the profitcome from?

Prices of 'dead' companies are moving. Brokers have started to do 'pumping' and 'dumping'. Will money be made? Of course yes especially if you understand what is happening.

If you need an oil company to invest in, look no further than SEPLAT!

Seems NSE has increased tuition fee! Happy Investing (Gambling)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
9free:

Dangote Sugar pain me well well. Even the tesere Dangote flour I had, I dash am to someone @9.75.
Na only FBNH dey give me small hope now
How generous you are! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
veecovee:
@loco, with ur financial level, you'll go far in stock trading, only if you'll stop drinking embarassed
You and this your loco and drinking grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmie06:
Good morning to everyone in the house. Please I need your opinion on CCNN, should I sell or still hold. Is their any potential for international breweries, should I sell or hold? I have a tàṣẹ̀rẹ̀ units of international breweries since their IPO.

There is no point selling CCNN now, the numbers are there to support a rise in price.
If you bought based on FA, there is nothing to fear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Like play like play , Skye bank is taking its passengers to the sky..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:

My dear @Prof' What are the implications of this rule? Will cherish your thoughts, pls.

We need the total market cap of all stocks trading at 50kobo and calculate how much they will be worth at 1 kobo ... that shud shave some lil of the index but not sure by how much yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
pluto09:

There is no point selling CCNN now, the numbers are there to support a rise in price.
If you bought based on FA, there is nothing to fear.
Thanks boss, na itching fingers de give me second thought.
What about international breweries?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Do not leave the park in a hurry in a faulty vehicle to avoid breakdown on the road, there are many new buses still warming up... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
loco r u seeing transcorp? hope u haven't sold ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Access Bank.... Disappointing share holders since 1964.

I will keep badmouthing you until you wake up.

Meanwhile, the entity offloading let loose about 7 million units at market open. Dropped prices from 11.30 all the way down to 11.00. This entity must be heavily loaded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2018
But the last time I checked, the unit price of SEPLAT was #660, how does one cue on that and still make gain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=DOLLARTEX post=64042215][/quote] Please what's your business on this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Chiemenike:
But the last time I checked, the unit price of SEPLAT was #660, how does one cue on that and still make gain?

People already made profit here; all the way from less than 150
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Big 4 banks

- much slower consolidation
- Zenith taken the led with breaking out above N26 , firmly opening above N30
- GT is on another level of its own
- its UBA & Access turn , both breaking above N11 wt support / stop loss at N10 (former psychological resistance lvl shud act as support)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), KarlTom, presiade(m), stronglink, 1jboi, Gboss247(m), emmanuelewumi(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.